logo
Search
About to punch this old lady in the face  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This MF leaves her fucking sink on running having water coming out my damn ceiling l

Track Thumbs Up/Down
shes allowed to leave her sink on in her own house if she wants to

Track Thumbs Up/Down
that's definitely reportable.

I really hate apartment living ...you feel cramped and can hear all the idiocy around you. I rather rent or own a house.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing Good for you. Use the water to take a bath MF

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga fuck you!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Not when the shit is leaking thru my ceiling dumbass

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I really hate apartment living ...you feel cramped and can hear all the idiocy around you. I rather rent or own a house.

cutting grass, clearing snow, fixing roofs, toilets, frigdge cleaning up a house aint a joke either..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Nigga fuck you!

不 不 不

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Nigga fuck you!

8 days ago

不 不 不

U probably one of them niggas under these troll accounts

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Nigga fuck you!

8 days ago

不 不 不

8 days ago

U probably one of them niggas under these troll accounts

Nah bitch nigga. I just enjoyed trolling you. Laughing It was so easy! Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

cutting grass, clearing snow, fixing roofs, toilets, frigdge cleaning up a house aint a joke either..

true but might be worth it to avoid apartments..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I forgot what fun an apt is until I sold my 4 bd 3 bth house.

I live in a two floor 40 unit motel-like family complex and I live right above the pool.

It's mostly Hispanic and then a few African Americans. I am one of the few whites.. the maintenance man calls me the "Americano".

** My first few months, the entire complex had a water issues and the unit below me had major problems.

I could wake up and turn on the tap for a drink and the water was off because of the problems.

** I had my 12 speed bike stolen when locked to a fence, inside the locked and gated parking lot w/in a month

** I had my 2001 CRV's catalytic converter "professionally" removed from underneath, while inside the locked and gated parking lot w/in 2 months of moving in

** Porch pirates were also pretty active

----

++ The remote apt mgr was replaced after the 1st yr and it's been pretty decent since and I know a good number of residents by 1st name.

++ Fri and Sat nights - the whole complex is pretty festive and honestly, it's pretty nice .... after living in an 4 bd house all by myself for 15 yrs.

++ Rent is a lot than a mortgage and my electric bill during the hot summers went from $400 per month to under a $100 per month.

++ You ALWAYS know when ur neighbors are getting their freak on during the day:

o You hear loud music for 20 to 30 mins and then it suddenly stops

o It's either very nice romantic Latin music or some R&B and/or current hip-hop

o None of it bothers me and it's usually good music .. thank the Lord it isn't Country Western!!

++ You can hear your neighbor's plumbing fixtures (the downstairs father is taking his morning shower as I speak)

++ When a Hispanic girl friend gets in a fight with her boyfriend (@ 3am) we all hear it, especially if she locks the dude out when he stumbles home drunk

o This is one of the few times I'm glad I don't know much Spanish. I can sleep through their yelling cuz I have no clue

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

I live in a two floor 40 unit motel-like family complex and I live right above the pool.

It's mostly Hispanic and then a few African Americans. I am one of the few whites.. the maintenance man calls me the "Americano".

** My first few months, the entire complex had a water issues and the unit below me had major problems.

I could wake up and turn on the tap for a drink and the water was off because of the problems.

** I had my 12 speed bike stolen when locked to a fence, inside the locked and gated parking lot w/in a month

** I had my 2001 CRV's catalytic converter "professionally" removed from underneath, while inside the locked and gated parking lot w/in 2 months of moving in

----

++ The remote apt mgr was replaced after the 1st yr and it's been pretty decent since and I know a good number of residents by 1st name.

++ Fri and Sat nights - the whole complex is pretty festive and honestly, it's pretty nice .... after living in an 4 bd house all by myself for 15 yrs.

++ Rent is a lot than a mortgage and my electric bill during the hot summers went from $400 per month to under a $100 per month.

o None of it bothers me and it's usually good music .. thank the Lord it isn't Country Western!!

++ You can hear your neighbor's plumbing fixtures (the downstairs father is taking his morning shower as I speak)

++ When a Hispanic girl friend gets in a fight with her boyfriend (@ 3am) we all hear it, especially if she locks the dude out when he stumbles home drunk

o This is one of the few times I'm glad I don't know much Spanish. I can sleep through their yelling cuz I have no clue

i'm not very social and would rather not deal with all of that. What did you mean here"

"++ Rent is a lot than a mortgage and my electric bill during the hot summers went from $400 per month to under a $100 per month. "

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

i'm not very social and would rather not deal with all of that. What did you mean here"

"++ Rent is a lot than a mortgage and my electric bill during the hot summers went from $400 per month to under a $100 per month. "

"Rent is a lot LESS than a mortgage"

Sorry.. sometimes I over edit

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

8 days ago

And to your point.. I totally get all the extra "noise" - figuratively but mostly LITERALLY!

I could NOT handle the transition at all, to the apt, when I was still working at my HORRIBLE STRESSFUL JOB

I worked from my totally quiet and controlled house, to this apt with normal distractions and that really FUCKED ME UP!!

The stress and my HIV med side effects made me almost disabled. I was diagnosed with PTSD, it was so bad.

I had quit working completely this past August - thank the Lord for being able too!!!! -

I work out now, read and post to BGC too much Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

8 days ago

i've never owned yet but ive read and observed otherwise. I would think that depends on interest rate, cost of the house, and other terms.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

i've never owned yet but ive read and observed otherwise. I would think that depends on interest rate, cost of the house, and other terms.

EXCELLENT POINT!!

My case is very unique.. I lived in an empty 4 bd 2100 sq/ft house. I should have sold it after my partner Jazz passed away but I told him (if he did die) I'd keep it. That was my mistake. And 15 LONG yrs later, I was able to cut the house loose and make significant bank.

Mortgage rates should be good and if you can hang on - you can get a good deal on a house.

You can lease it, or live in it and rent rooms or just have family/friends all paying rent

We bought our house in Nov 2001 (yes.. 2 months AFTER 9/11/2001).

It became a buyers market after that and we were able to negotiate an extensive cut in price.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

EXCELLENT POINT!!

My case is very unique.. I lived in an empty 4 bd 2100 sq/ft house. I should have sold it after my partner Jazz passed away but I told him (if he did die) I'd keep it. That was my mistake. And 15 LONG yrs later, I was able to cut the house loose and make significant bank.

Mortgage rates should be good and if you can hang on - you can get a good deal on a house.

You can lease it, or live in it and rent rooms or just have family/friends all paying rent

It became a buyers market after that and we were able to negotiate an extensive cut in price.
If you're lucky and can unload a house like I did, then house ownership can be a an investment boon.

That is the ONLY reason I am able to semi-retire. Because I depended on me and not a shitty greedy boss.

But you can EASILY loose EVERYTHING or close to it on a house.

My parents had this problem several times growing up, so I have always been weary of home ownership.

I also am a Forbes Tech Council member and a senior software engineer.

I did not want to go into real estate or house flipping or renting or any of that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

YES SHE CAN THAT IS NOT HER PROBLEM DUMB S***!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

YES SHE CAN THAT IS NOT HER PROBLEM DUMB S***!

It is her problem bitch ass nigga because if she would of paying attention what she was doing that shit wouldn't of happened!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

----

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

EXCELLENT POINT!!

understood. that happens to millions of Americans.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: