logo
Search
Cruising  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I stopped at a 7Eleven lastnight and pulled up to pump 4.

Immediately I noticed that ALL of the customers were attractive, hood niggas.
I had to walk past pump 1 to walk into the store, and an SUV was parked there.

I didn't think anyone was in the suv, but as I walked by, I heard a voice, so I looked in the window and caught eyes with two attractive fellas. I think they were rolling up.

I kept it pushing, went into the store.. and immediately all eyes were on me.

Several niggas that had just left the store even came back in.
I paid it no mind.

The prettiest nigga in the store walked up to me and asked if I could by him some cigars. He was only 19.

I tried, but my card wouldn't work...

So I walked back out to pump 4 and used the same card to pump some gas.

By this time, the niggas in the suv at pump 1 should had left already.

But the driver decided to get out and pump some gas too.
And he pumped that gas super slow.

I couldn't help but notice he kept lifting his shirt, exposing his v-cut.
& When I didn't pay it any mind, he shoved his hands down his pants.

I was watching, but I really thought nothing of it.
I was in the hood, and hood niggas do this kind of shit all the time.

Then he leaned into the window and said something to the guy in the passenger seat.

The passenger got out and went into the store...the passenger was sagging, and when he hopped out, I saw his entire ass. Like, underwear down, ass cheeks on display.

He quickly pulled them up, so again, I thought nothing of it.

Sometimes your crack shows when you've been sitting awhile.

So I finished pumping my gas, and so did the driver.

I sat in my car and hyped my black and mild, and the driver hopped in his suv too.. waiting on his passenger to return.

After hyping my black, I hopped out once again to empty my ashtray in the trashcan by my pump, and that's when I FINALLY noticed that these niggas were watching me.

The driver jumped out too, and threw something away. A McDonald's cup.

I got back in my car, and the driver decided to make two or three more trips to his trashcan. Each time, only throwing one thing away at a time.

The passenger returned, and before he got in the suv, he let his boxers drop again, exposing his ass to me.

My dick got hard. Like, rock hard.

So I sat there in my car and watched, to see how far this was about to go...

The driver kept getting out and throwing little things away one at a time, still lifting his shirt to show his abs, and continually putting his hands in his pants.

Then the passenger got out again and went to the trunk.

Their trunk was full of shoe boxes and suitcases. The passenger needed nothing out of the trunk, but he stood there long enough to make sure I was watching. (I was parked directly behind them)

When he hopped back in, the driver hopped out and went in the trunk. Still didn't get anything out. Just made sure I was watching.

Once they both got back in, the passenger leaned over to the driver seat, and from where I was sitting, he looked like he was sucking the driver's dick.

So I hopped out, dick hard as hell in my sweat pants and threw something else in the trash.

I lingered to get back in my car, and the driver quickly jumped out to throw something away again as well.

I let him see that my dick was hard, before I climbed back in my car.

Then it started again. Him and the passenger taking turns "looking" for something in their trunk.
The driver getting out to throw trash away one piece at a time while playing in his pants.

I finally decided to pull off, and go home. But not before driving slowly by their car and looking in.

They were both staring at me.

I didn't know how to initiate anything with them, so I nodded and kept it pushing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This would have been even better if you started it off with "once upon a time"...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

This would have been even better if you started it off with "once upon a time"...

11 days ago

It sounds real to me. It doesn't sound made up. Guys may be like that where he's from.

They are like that all over. I thought they would be more upfront now a days.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

It sounds real to me. It doesn't sound made up. Guys may be like that where he's from.

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you saying you'd be brave enough to approach a group of healthy, strong, black males and come on to one or all of them, when you were all by yourself? I can barely get up the courage to go up to one, sexy black guy to come on to him, let alone a group of black guys. It's dangerous to be open about your sexual intentions in front of a group of black guys.

My doms would have beat me to death, if I had been stupid enough to approach them in front of anyone and came on to them. I approached each of my doms, when they were alone, and out of earshot of anyone else.

No, i'm saying with how open things are now a days, i would think people would be more upfront on what they want. I guess games are still played.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I sure hope you're not in the habit of lighting up smokes around gas pumps...dangerous shit cause death.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Or he could opened with "It was a dark & stormy night..." Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The Corona has scenes like that playing out in my horny ass mind non-stop nowadays..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You should have gotten the #s for later. I would have approached if they were fem and cute.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Amateur! You shoulda had them both. Umma need to come school you on the art of pickup. Didn't they teach you nothing in school?!

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I didn't think anyone was in the suv, but as I walked by, I heard a voice, so I looked in the window and caught eyes with two attractive fellas. I think they were rolling up.

I paid it no mind.

The prettiest nigga in the store walked up to me and asked if I could by him some cigars. He was only 19.

Then he leaned into the window and said something to the guy in the passenger seat.

The passenger got out and went into the store...the passenger was sagging, and when he hopped out, I saw his entire ass. Like, underwear down, ass cheeks on display.

I sat in my car and hyped my black and mild, and the driver hopped in his suv too.. waiting on his passenger to return.

After hyping my black, I hopped out once again to empty my ashtray in the trashcan by my pump, and that's when I FINALLY noticed that these niggas were watching me.

I got back in my car, and the driver decided to make two or three more trips to his trashcan. Each time, only throwing one thing away at a time.

The passenger returned, and before he got in the suv, he let his boxers drop again, exposing his ass to me.

The driver kept getting out and throwing little things away one at a time, still lifting his shirt to show his abs, and continually putting his hands in his pants.

Their trunk was full of shoe boxes and suitcases. The passenger needed nothing out of the trunk, but he stood there long enough to make sure I was watching. (I was parked directly behind them)

When he hopped back in, the driver hopped out and went in the trunk. Still didn't get anything out. Just made sure I was watching.

Once they both got back in, the passenger leaned over to the driver seat, and from where I was sitting, he looked like he was sucking the driver's dick.

So I hopped out, dick hard as hell in my sweat pants and threw something else in the trash.

I lingered to get back in my car, and the driver quickly jumped out to throw something away again as well.

Then it started again. Him and the passenger taking turns "looking" for something in their trunk.
The driver getting out to throw trash away one piece at a time while playing in his pants.

I finally decided to pull off, and go home. But not before driving slowly by their car and looking in.

I didn't know how to initiate anything with them, so I nodded and kept it pushing.

11 days ago

It's dangerous to interact with a group of stangers all by yourself. You could have ended up robbed, beat up or killed and dumped. Lust isn't worth your life. You can always jack your dick off to get the nutt out of your balls, so you don't have that annoying lust forcing you to consider compromising your safety.

Although I wholeheartedly agree with your response
(& I didn't engage with them)

Sizing these niggas up, there was no doubt in my mind that I couldn't beat the shit out of them if it had to go there

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Lmao. But it happened less than 24 hours ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

Definitely happened.

I live outside of Charlotte NC
Which is the fastest growing city in America, literally.

But their tags said jersey. And all the shoeboxes and luggage suggested that they were traveling.

I only posted it here, because i have no gay male friends whom would have truly appreciated the story

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Are you saying you'd be brave enough to approach a group of healthy, strong, black males and come on to one or all of them, when you were all by yourself? I can barely get up the courage to go up to one, sexy black guy to come on to him, let alone a group of black guys. It's dangerous to be open about your sexual intentions in front of a group of black guys.

My doms would have beat me to death, if I had been stupid enough to approach them in front of anyone and came on to them. I approached each of my doms, when they were alone, and out of earshot of anyone else.

Call me braveheart.

The one thing I truly fear can't be executed by man...

But yeah.. I definitely should have just hopped in their backseat thinking back on the whole situation🤔

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

LMFAO. It literally was a dark and stormy night.

Raining just hard enough to be a hazard, but not pouring, that's why I just opted to head home..

But... Rainfall thwarts police activity if you ever want to fuck In a car

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I sure hope you're not in the habit of lighting up smokes around gas pumps...dangerous shit cause death.

Live dangerously or why bother...

The thought of lighting that black while by the gas pump did cross my mind...

But I was smoking one when I pulled up 🤷🏾‍♂️

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

The Corona has scenes like that playing out in my horny ass mind non-stop nowadays..Smile

Corona was the biggest factor in deciding not to pursue them any further

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Amateur! You shoulda had them both. Umma need to come school you on the art of pickup. Didn't they teach you nothing in school?!

Please school me sensei 🙏🏾

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

You should have gotten the #s for later. I would have approached if they were fem and cute.

They weren't really fem.

The one showing his ass did have on some hot pink boxer-briefs.

Everything else was thuggish.

Hell, the driver had cornrows 🤣🤣

Odd fact about me tho... I don't have a phone.
I like the freedom of not being able to be reached.

I have little responsibility, and I just enjoy life daily

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I paid it no mind.

11 days ago

It's dangerous to interact with a group of stangers all by yourself. You could have ended up robbed, beat up or killed and dumped. Lust isn't worth your life. You can always jack your dick off to get the nutt out of your balls, so you don't have that annoying lust forcing you to consider compromising your safety.

10 days ago

Sizing these niggas up, there was no doubt in my mind that I couldn't beat the shit out of them if it had to go there

10 days ago

Are you top or verse?

You don't strike me as a bottom.

I've topped ALL my life!

But I was recently turned out. 🤦🏾‍♂️
A couple of months ago a nigga convinced me to let him hit.

And now I fiend for it 🤤

But it hasn't been the same since.
Kinda like chasing that first high

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

LMFAO. It literally was a dark and stormy night.

Raining just hard enough to be a hazard, but not pouring, that's why I just opted to head home..

But... Rainfall thwarts police activity if you ever want to fuck In a car

Nah, I never fucked in a car. I'm big a dude. But I got head in a car more than my fair share.

To be honest, it was never really a rainy night when I got some head in a car. Or at least I don't remember. Probably because whenever I really went out looking for ho's, it was probably on nice spring or summer nite.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Corona was the biggest factor in deciding not to pursue them any further

This Rona ain't no joke! My dick is going to stay in my drawls so long that it's going to taste like 100% cotton..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I paid it no mind.

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Are you top or verse?

You don't strike me as a bottom.

10 days ago

I've topped ALL my life!

But I was recently turned out. 🤦🏾‍♂️
A couple of months ago a nigga convinced me to let him hit.

And now I fiend for it 🤤

But it hasn't been the same since.
Kinda like chasing that first high

Damn! You are like a blue chip commodity! A lifelong top, recently turned eager bottom? And you from NC. Them NC boys always have that good good!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

(It's a damn shame when you can identify booty by state..Smile)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I paid it no mind.

Though I don`t doubt your story, but some of it seems a bit far fetched that all the niggas where looking at you when you came in the store, and several of them left the store and came back in insinuating that it was because you where in there.

Then the prettiest nigga came to you, to ask to buy him cigars, but your card didn`t work, but it worked outside. And how did you know he was 19, did you all have that in depth conversation?

LMAO @ all that back and forth going to the trash can, and one appearing to be giving the other one head - and I`m assuming you all where still sitting at the gas pumps, in the lighted area of a Seven Eleven. And the fact that you go tout, dick hard and the other guy got out to go in the trunk or throw something away and the other person seeing your erection, after what you presumed him giving the other guy head, neither of you said, what`s up dude as yall kept throwing away little stuff.

It seems like this was a hyped up story with you being the `Main attractions` - because it`s your story of course.

Not to sound like a prude, but when me and my best friend where younger use to do the same thing, go sit in front of the Seven Eleven, or Quick Trip, among other places and dude watch. My best friend would be more inclined to strike up a conversation with a dude, whereas, I was more laid back unless they gave me a clear cut indication to MOVE IN.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Lmao. But it happened less than 24 hours ago

If they had bare ass out like that, it seems you made a wise decision to move around.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Live dangerously or why bother...

The thought of lighting that black while by the gas pump did cross my mind...

But I was smoking one when I pulled up 🤷🏾‍♂️

OK do your thing. LOL
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum