logo
Search
WHY THE HELL ARE RACIST THINGS STILL HAPPENING WITH PANDEMIC  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 03:00:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
OKAY THIS YOUNG MAN IN GEORGIA GETS ATTACKED IN A RACIST TIRADE WHILE JOGGING WHILE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC

DOESNT RACISMS UGLY HEAD EVER GO TO SLEEP AND TAKE A BREAK FROM SOCIETY

I MEAN DAMN AINT THESE DAMN RACIST SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED SHITLESS THINKING THEY MIGHT BE NEXT SO MUCH SO THAT THEY WOULD LET GO OF THEIR RACISM FOR A WHILE

HELL BACK IN THE DAYS OF WORLD WAR 2 THE COUNTRY CAME TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY WERE FIGHTING A TERRIBLE BATTLE AND WANTED TO WIN

AINT WE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING TOGETHER ALSO NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BIOLOGICAL MEDICAL WAR

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 03:44:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-07 03:00:36

OKAY THIS YOUNG MAN IN GEORGIA GETS ATTACKED IN A RACIST TIRADE WHILE JOGGING WHILE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC

I MEAN DAMN AINT THESE DAMN RACIST SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED SHITLESS THINKING THEY MIGHT BE NEXT SO MUCH SO THAT THEY WOULD LET GO OF THEIR RACISM FOR A WHILE

HELL BACK IN THE DAYS OF WORLD WAR 2 THE COUNTRY CAME TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY WERE FIGHTING A TERRIBLE BATTLE AND WANTED TO WIN

AINT WE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING TOGETHER ALSO NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BIOLOGICAL MEDICAL WAR

Although I agree with you. Our people need to hear the stop the killings message.

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 04:25:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If Governor Kemp in Georgia can open the whole state up during COVIDD 19, Then the McMichaels need to be bound over to the Grand Jury for Murder Charges of Ahmaud Aubery...

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 04:28:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
open up the fukkin courthouse and stop making excuses for these white racist mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 04:30:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

If Governor Kemp in Georgia can open the whole state up during COVIDD 19, Then the McMichaels need to be bound over to the Grand Jury for Murder Charges of Ahmaud Aubery...

According to Stacy Abrams charging have been filed. The video was the new evidence that they needed.

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 04:34:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-07 04:30:25

According to Stacy Abrams charging have been filed. The video was the new evidence that they needed.

Yeah man, I feel until all the coon type Black people in high positions start advocating for the same Blacks who put their asses in office, "this is going to continue to happen.

It is 2020 and Georgia should not be run like it is the 1960s or still in slavery.

"It has to stop" Atlanta is a place where all Black people all over the world and the United States look up to as The Hollywood South/ The Black Hollywood and Black Music Capitol but end up to a rude awakening and move back to the North or back out West due to the bad cops. If you do not have a criminal record and move to Georgia, it is very easy to get one even if you are not doing anything illegal and by the time you leave there, you will have a record.

Post Posted: 2020-05-07 21:35:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Racism, like pandemics & other disasters never takes a holiday- you would think that during a major crisis like this, people would unite !! This disease knows no boundaries of race, color, or creed; it is , like death, the great equalizer, so wouldn't it be much easier if the perpetrators of racism would recognize this & act accordingly!! I bet shit would change if a white person's life depended on the care a person of color in the medical field gave them in order for them to stay alive!!

Post Posted: 2020-05-14 01:50:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THOSEracists are too STUPIDT too realize that what they are doing is counter productive, and WW2 was segregated , so forget coming together........whites came together for each other

Post Posted: 2020-05-14 04:56:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They still shooting in Chicago...

Post Posted: 2020-05-14 08:16:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They still shooting in Chicago...

chi-chi-chi-raq!

Post Posted: 2020-05-14 09:20:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Racism is like NYC, it never sleeps.

Post Posted: 2020-05-14 11:59:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Racism is like NYC, it never sleeps.

lol True

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 18:48:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ITS ANOTHER SUMMER OF 2016 AGAIN FOLKS. PROTESTS AND ASSAULTS OF BLACK MEN RULE THE DAY. WE WILL NEVER BEYOND RACISM BECAUSE ITS MAIN TRIGGERS ARE WHITE MEN AND WHITE WOMEN AND THEY ARE IN DENIAL SAYING THEY ARE NOT RACIST. THEY HAVE TO SAY THEY HAVE A PROBLEM BEFORE THEY CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

MOST OF THEM SAY ITS FEAR BUT ITS GREED AND JEALOUSY.

R.I.L. AHUMAUD AUBREY, GEORGE FLOYD AND BREONNA TAYLOR AND THE OTHERS WHO WILL UNDOUBTEDLY JOIN THIS GROWING LIST OVER THIS HOT SUMMER OF SAM 2020

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 18:56:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The whole earth could be engulfed in flames, and racist things would still be happening..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 19:03:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT WE HAVE MEMBERS THAT DONT

FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY WHAT ABOUT THEM

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 20:03:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-29 19:03:26

HONEY IM TRYING TO SAVE AS MANY MISINFORMED MEMBERS OF OUR ENDANGERED SPECIES AS I POSSIBLY CAN. THE SLAUGHTER OF OUR RACE HAS CONTINUED FOR FAR TOO LONG. WE ARE IN A RACE AGAINST TIME AND MOST OF US NEED TO BE ARMING OURSELVES WITH THE BEST WEAPON WE CAN AND THAT IS EITHER THE HAND OF ANOTHER BLACK MAN OR ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN TO STAND WITH US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE WHITE MAN

THE FIGHT CAN EITHER BE PHYSICAL OR MENTAL BUT WE HAVE TO ALIGN OURSELVES TOGETHER

THE TIME CLOCK HAS SLIPPED BACK TO 1960 SOON THERE WILL BE BURNINGS OF BLACK IN CARS AND OTHER SHIT THE WHITE MAN DONT WANT TO SEE US HAVE

MAYBE ITS A GOOD FUCKING THING ALL THESE STORES CLOSED BECAUSE ONE DAY THEY MIGHT TRY TO COME INTO THE SHOE STORES AND START SHIT WITH US BECAUSE WE ARE BUYING HIGH PRICED SHOES AND THEY ARE TIRED OF SEEING US WEAR HIGH PRICED NAME BRAND CLOTHING

THE IGNORANCE CONTINUES IT WILL NEVER END UNTIL AN ASTEROID HITS EARTH OR SOME OTHER SUPERNATURAL PROLIFIC EVENT TAKES PLACE

THIS IS KNOWLEDGE THAT MOST NEED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SPEW IT LIKE A BLACK VOLCANO TO WHOEVER WILL READ IT OR LISTEN TO IT

IM ON TWITTER DOING THE SAME THING. WE NEED IT NOW MORE THAN EVER.

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 20:08:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-29 20:03:42

HONEY IM TRYING TO SAVE AS MANY MISINFORMED MEMBERS OF OUR ENDANGERED SPECIES AS I POSSIBLY CAN. THE SLAUGHTER OF OUR RACE HAS CONTINUED FOR FAR TOO LONG. WE ARE IN A RACE AGAINST TIME AND MOST OF US NEED TO BE ARMING OURSELVES WITH THE BEST WEAPON WE CAN AND THAT IS EITHER THE HAND OF ANOTHER BLACK MAN OR ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN TO STAND WITH US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE WHITE MAN

THE FIGHT CAN EITHER BE PHYSICAL OR MENTAL BUT WE HAVE TO ALIGN OURSELVES TOGETHER

THE TIME CLOCK HAS SLIPPED BACK TO 1960 SOON THERE WILL BE BURNINGS OF BLACK IN CARS AND OTHER SHIT THE WHITE MAN DONT WANT TO SEE US HAVE

MAYBE ITS A GOOD FUCKING THING ALL THESE STORES CLOSED BECAUSE ONE DAY THEY MIGHT TRY TO COME INTO THE SHOE STORES AND START SHIT WITH US BECAUSE WE ARE BUYING HIGH PRICED SHOES AND THEY ARE TIRED OF SEEING US WEAR HIGH PRICED NAME BRAND CLOTHING

THE IGNORANCE CONTINUES IT WILL NEVER END UNTIL AN ASTEROID HITS EARTH OR SOME OTHER SUPERNATURAL PROLIFIC EVENT TAKES PLACE

THIS IS KNOWLEDGE THAT MOST NEED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SPEW IT LIKE A BLACK VOLCANO TO WHOEVER WILL READ IT OR LISTEN TO IT

AND I DO UNDERSTAND THAT BUT ARE THEY REGISTERED VOTERS

AND IF YOU NEED A DOGG IN YOUR CORNER HIT ME UP

BUT TAKE NO HOSTAGE THAT BEAK IS SHARP USE IT

Post Posted: 2020-05-31 18:54:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-29 20:03:42

MAKE THEM VOTE IT COUNTS

UTS THE SOUTHERN STATES THAT HAVE THE POWER

Post Posted: 2020-05-31 19:20:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When things get tough for everyone, things get even tougher for those at the bottom. So it should be no surprise that black deaths from Corona far out number our percentage in the general population.

Racism is built into the fabric of America. A virus cannot excise it.

Post Posted: 2020-06-16 06:26:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
....because white people, that's why...racism to white people is air...fuck all of em, I say...with Trump's dick...because they won't get none of this....LoLz!

Post Posted: 2020-06-16 06:30:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The only war I hear white people talking about is a race war and I'm ready for it. I would be elated to chop off a couple of heads of a cracker!!!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: