logo
Search
Bad Hygiene  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 09:15:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Some bottoms, the good ones with potential (i.e. great attitude, don't get slick with the mouth, eager to please), do need some help in the area of hygiene.

I understand that not everyone got the talk from their Mom or Dad regarding cleaning yourself each day: BRUSH YOUR TEETH (tongue too!), face, ears (behind them too), neck, back, underarms, dick, balls (and all the crevices), ass, legs (frint and back), and feet. Perhaps not exactly in that order. Laughing

There is nothing that can turn a sexy mood bad than bad body odor. So, I want to hear from you lot to discover what regimen you have made your own when it comes to keeping clean and ready for some dick/ass or just as an every day occurrence. Very Happy

Thanks for the idea @his_king

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 09:35:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 09:39:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HAHAHAHAHAH

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 09:41:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wash my booty hole once a week with Lysol, like the president said. Fuck y'all!

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 09:53:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-04-25 09:15:41

I wash my booty hole once a week with Lysol, like the president said. Fuck y'all!

🤣🤣🤣

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 10:26:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lol, I have had the experience of being with a bottom who is perfect in almost every way, except they happen to be uncut. Well in case y'all don't know, that uncut foreskin needs a little extra attention hygienically, regardless of what sexual position you are. When those drawls come off, an improperly cleansed uncut dick will knock the shoes and the socks off your feet! Maybe this is something that should be taught in sex education classes in school, because it would seem that quite a few of my uncut bretheren didn't get the memo..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 14:20:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol, I have had the experience of being with a bottom who is perfect in almost every way, except they happen to be uncut. Well in case y'all don't know, that uncut foreskin needs a little extra attention hygienically, regardless of what sexual position you are. When those drawls come off, an improperly cleansed uncut dick will knock the shoes and the socks off your feet! Maybe this is something that should be taught in sex education classes in school, because it would seem that quite a few of my uncut bretheren didn't get the memo..Smile

Just like cis pussy, an uncut dude needs to spend that extra 10 minutes ensuring that ALL crevices have been paid attention to. There is nothing like a clean and fresh bottom ready to take some dick! Very Happy

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 15:06:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
it's really quite simple.

i shower daily or take an actual bath (baths are much less frequent though). i do this in the morning before work or going about my day on weekends. if i play tennis or engage in strenuous physical activity, i shower right after.

i actually use dial bar soap as opposed to body wash.

i use a sugar scrub to exfoliate my face. lather up with a mixture of baby lotion and vaseline or coca butter and vaseline.

if i anticipate that i may want or will get some dick...i make sure to douche with lukewarm water until it runs clear three times in a row.

i do a lot of laundry for a single person living alone. i've learned this over the years from cowokrers & friends.

also, i tend to light vanilla scented candles in my home or hotel room before a guy comes over. they usually comment on how good it smells inside.

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 15:13:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i shower daily or take an actual bath (baths are much less frequent though). i do this in the morning before work or going about my day on weekends. if i play tennis or engage in strenuous physical activity, i shower right after.

i use a sugar scrub to exfoliate my face. lather up with a mixture of baby lotion and vaseline or coca butter and vaseline.

if i anticipate that i may want or will get some dick...i make sure to douche with lukewarm water until it runs clear three times in a row.

i do a lot of laundry for a single person living alone. i've learned this over the years from cowokrers & friends.

also, i tend to light vanilla scented candles in my home or hotel room before a guy comes over. they usually comment on how good it smells inside.

Umma need you to dial down all that hygiene. You setting the bar too high. Wash yo ass once a week with a wash clothe and a bar of soap. DATS IT!

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 16:28:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-04-25 15:13:07

Umma need you to dial down all that hygiene. You setting the bar too high. Wash yo ass once a week with a wash clothe and a bar of soap. DATS IT!

i love your levity.

you're right...i should have mentioned the use of a washcloth (rag, bath cloth, whatever you call it) you need one of those.

and tops...it's okay to lotion your ass. it's not going to make me want it. you just don't have to have an ashy booty.

Post Posted: 2020-04-25 19:56:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I had a feeling you did. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There is a school of thought which eschews washing every day in favor of every 2nd or 3rd day instead. The body loses precious bacteria, which is beneficial to the body from over washing. Conversely, there is also an abiding group which considers cleanliness akin to godliness. Very Happy

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 06:19:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Stank breath, dirty boy pussy or bad hygiene in general, look for instructions online or get some tips from your clean friends. Unfortunately, there is no cure for a fucked up attitude.

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 10:08:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-04-25 19:56:06

There is a school of thought which eschews washing every day in favor of every 2nd or 3rd day instead. The body loses precious bacteria, which is beneficial to the body from over washing. Conversely, there is also an abiding group which considers cleanliness akin to godliness. Very Happy

i understand some people don't bathe everyday. i hope they at least hit the hot spots before going.

and it's common courtesy to freshen up before a sexual encounter. that is unless you and your jump off have previously discussed having funky sex.

i actually like having sex with a man directly after his workout without him having showered. it's primal and turns me on.

LOL

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 10:11:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-04-25 19:56:06

2020-04-26 10:08:21

i understand some people don't bathe everyday. i hope they at least hit the hot spots before going.

and it's common courtesy to freshen up before a sexual encounter. that is unless you and your jump off have previously discussed having funky sex.

i actually like having sex with a man directly after his workout without him having showered. it's primal and turns me on.

LOL

You remind me of someone who would beg me not to shower before sex. smmfh. Some good pussy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 16:13:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The shitty kitty bottom is to be avoided at all costs! These are the bottoms, who just cannot seem to be clean. They come in all sizes and shapes but you can identify them simply by telling them to strip and bend over. You will always see that nasty brown ring on their pussies. Just tell them to get dressed and leave. Then call the next bottom on the list.

Shitty kitty bottoms are a stain on the galaxy.

Post Posted: 2020-05-10 19:03:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Some bottoms, the good ones with potential (i.e. great attitude, don't get slick with the mouth, eager to please), do need some help in the area of hygiene.

I understand that not everyone got the talk from their Mom or Dad regarding cleaning yourself each day: face, ears (behind them too), neck, back, underarms, dick, balls (and all the crevices), ass, legs (frint and back), and feet. Perhaps not exactly in that order. Laughing

There is nothing that can turn a sexy mood bad than bad body odor. So, I want to hear from you lot to discover what regimen you have made your own when it comes to keeping clean and ready for some dick/ass or just as an every day occurrence. Very Happy

I didn't see this post-Bro... "you are welcome"

It seems most dudes get very angry when you tell them about this beforehand of trying to hook up or even if you talk about it because they are the ones who:

(1) Think that their looks are going to win you over and that is enough

(2) Has a very long list of things they are demanding and cannot match them

(3) Don't have the proper tools to make it enjoyable for both of you "if he's hosting" but I am sorry, "If I host you... You still better come with a clean booty and I will have everything else here except a douche... that is your part to have and a must-have." What man wants to wait when you have arrived not ready as you ask him "where's the bathroom? Do you mind if I go douche or make sure I am good?"

(4) Don't understand the importance of enjoyable sex and some don't care and usually are the ones who are difficult, bad attitude, will sh!t all over you especially if you're not their type (imagine that) or will get the booty fully ready for a niggah that is his type who only bent him over, nutted, and walked out and won't hear from him again.

Hygiene is important man even down the maintaining bad breath. Plus disease don't come from people... "It starts with bad practices in hygiene.

Post Posted: 2020-05-10 20:20:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I use soap & water. Works for me. Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-05-10 20:24:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

But what are you washing and do you have hair and where?

What parts are important to you to have clean the most and why?

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 01:34:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-10 20:24:50

I sshave my pits, bi-weekly. And I also have a high testosterone-ish body odor. So I have ways combat that.

One way is to give myself a lemon cleansing, before bathing at nite. That way more pores are open and ready to be washed in the morning without having to do overdo it with the morning wash up.

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 02:06:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-11 01:34:37

I sshave my pits, bi-weekly. And I also have a high testosterone-ish body odor. So I have ways combat that.

One way is to give myself a lemon cleansing, before bathing at nite. That way more pores are open and ready to be washed in the morning without having to do overdo it with the morning wash up.

Sounds good although you did not say "if it was for a specific purpose like before sex or what kind"

LMAO... "I'm just fukkin with you" that's none of my business, you will say it if you wanted everyone to know." lol BTW I love that you are Hygiene Conscious and know your body well where some don't.

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 08:44:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I understand that not everyone got the talk from their Mom or Dad regarding cleaning yourself each day: face, ears (behind them too), neck, back, underarms, dick, balls (and all the crevices), ass, legs (frint and back), and feet. Perhaps not exactly in that order. Laughing

2020-05-10 19:03:41

It seems most dudes get very angry when you tell them about this beforehand of trying to hook up or even if you talk about it because they are the ones who:

(3) Don't have the proper tools to make it enjoyable for both of you "if he's hosting" but I am sorry, "If I host you... You still better come with a clean booty and I will have everything else here except a douche... that is your part to have and a must-have." What man wants to wait when you have arrived not ready as you ask him "where's the bathroom? Do you mind if I go douche or make sure I am good?"

(4) Don't understand the importance of enjoyable sex and some don't care and usually are the ones who are difficult, bad attitude, will sh!t all over you especially if you're not their type (imagine that) or will get the booty fully ready for a niggah that is his type who only bent him over, nutted, and walked out and won't hear from him again.

Hygiene is important man even down the maintaining bad breath. Plus disease don't come from people... "It starts with bad practices in hygiene.

My dude, there are so many nasty bottoms out there, it just makes me smmfh. They do have a long list of preferences, but cannot even keep their ass clean. That is why I cherish a bottom, who takes the time to be ready for dick with: face beat, lip gloss, fresh breath, body on point, washed squeaky clean, and greets me with a smile. This type of bottom gets the call back. Other bottoms can fall back.

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 08:49:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I prefer to have my booty ate clean. This is what you can do for me. Look.

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 08:55:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

High testosterone-ish body odor? Is that an alternative way of saying you're a male? Smile

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 09:02:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-10 19:03:41

2020-05-11 08:44:52

My dude, there are so many nasty bottoms out there, it just makes me smmfh. They do have a long list of preferences, but cannot even keep their ass clean. That is why I cherish a bottom, who takes the time to be ready for dick with: face beat, lip gloss, fresh breath, body on point, washed squeaky clean, and greets me with a smile. This type of bottom gets the call back. Other bottoms can fall back.

I sometimes feel the same way when it comes to over the top extra bottom dudes...

I am like just give me a regular thickie thick, fat booty, and clean, we enjoy each other and that's it!!!!

From dead gorgeous boys act like prostitutes today and god forbid don't let them have the big matching ass with it, it gets even worse, "but then again like you said, (they won't keep clean)

If they are extra masculine "they def won't keep clean" When I was about to get up with this dude once before meeting up with him I told him what I expect...

He said to me: "My niggah that's for them feminine niggahs to be douching and be using bath and body works..."

I am like turned off by that time because he sounded ignorant nor did I ask him to use bath and body works... LMAO

Niggah don't you know that you can use masculine smell good sh!t and be the bottom that you are? SMH

Dude, you don't have to go through this with Bottom Men who just know better. Feminine dudes who bottom know better than that which makes me say fukkk it sometimes, "let me try them" lol

Post Posted: 2020-05-11 09:11:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-11 08:55:35

High testosterone-ish body odor? Is that an alternative way of saying you're a male? Smile

Pretty much...

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: