First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 15:25:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I WONDER WHAT/ IS WILL HAPPENED TO PEOPLE THAT HAS H.I.V. AND GET

EXPOSED. TO THE CORONAVIRUS

ANY THOUGHTS OR. CONCERNED

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 15:40:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hopefully, they will type with better technique than you (what are you trying to convey?)

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 15:52:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-10 15:25:31

I WONDER WHAT IS WILL HAPPENED RO PEOPLE THAT HAS H.I.V. AND GET

ANY THOUGHTS OR CONCERNED

You post way too many threads back to back. You can't spell worth a damn and just when I think they can't get any more stupid...You post this nonsense. WTF DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM ?

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 16:20:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I WONDER WHAT IS WILL HAPPENED RO PEOPLE THAT HAS H.I.V. AND GET

ANY THOUGHTS OR CONCERNED

2020-03-10 15:52:17

You post way too many threads back to back. You can't spell worth a damn and just when I think they can't get any more stupid...You post this nonsense. WTF DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM ?

WELL IM HUMAN DONT REPLY TO THEM THATS ALL

IM NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT EFFECT THE VIRUS AND THE MEDS. REACTION

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 16:22:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hopefully, they will type with better technique than you (what are you trying to convey?)

I DON'T CHECK BUT YOU HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO REPLY BECAUSE YOUR DAMN TYPO AND SPEACH PATTERNS ARE CRAZY

WHAT WILL THE CORONA VIRUS DO TO YOU WITH YOUR ILLNESS AND THE MEDS U TAKE

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 18:10:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've read a couple of articles where a coronavirus patient was cured with HIV medications. He himself wasn't HIV positive.

If you're 50 or older or someone with with respiratory or heart problems or a weak immune system, then coronavirus is no joke.

If you are healthy and young, then it should be a mild illness.

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 18:35:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-10 16:22:18

I DON'T CHECK BUT YOU HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO REPLY BECAUSE YOUR DAMN TYPO AND SPEACH PATTERNS ARE CRAZY

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

2020-03-10 17:40:06

Laughing a read indeed

NAH YOU KNOW IM NOT INTO THAT READ STUFF

JUST ME DAHOUSEDOGG

AND YOU BEHAVE

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 18:48:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I've read a couple of articles where a coronavirus patient was cured with HIV medications. He himself wasn't HIV positive.

If you're 50 or older or someone with with respiratory or heart problems or a weak immune system, then coronavirus is no joke.

WOW THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A JOKE

THEY SENDING THE NATIONAL GUARD OUT TO DELIVER STUFF AND KEEP PEOPLE INDOORS

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 19:11:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thanks for asking that question; excellent question. Important issue. Anyone with any immune- compromising health condition, including a diagnosis of H.I.V+ normally has to be more mindful of monitoring one's health, with the guidance of a qualified health care practitioner. Nevertheless, the health outcome of one who has H.I.V and contracts the corona virus largely depends on the overall vitality of the particular individual. Having H.I.V in and of itself does not necessarily make one more susceptible to illness ; it DOES make one more POTENTIALLY SUSCEPTIBLE. A person with a low or undetectable viral load may fare just as well as a healthy individual who is H.I.V- . Persons with higher viral load likely have far greater risk of more severe illness-as such persons would upon contraction of any other contagious condition - influenza, pneumonia, for instance.

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 19:28:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-10 18:48:33

I just don't understand the correlation between coronavirus and toilet papers because places are running out of them. It only makes sense though if people expect the whole country to be in quarantine, which doesn't seem likely right now.

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 19:48:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

Laughing a read indeed

2020-03-10 18:35:38

NAH YOU KNOW IM NOT INTO THAT READ STUFF

JUST ME DAHOUSEDOGG

AND YOU BEHAVE

2020-03-10 18:56:51

I will sexy.

BEHAVE YOU HAVE A MEAN BITE

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 19:50:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

Laughing a read indeed

BUT REAL TALK PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE HEED AND TAKE PRECAUTIONS

WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS ON THE SITUATION

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 20:49:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-10 18:48:33

2020-03-10 19:28:02

I just don't understand the correlation between coronavirus and toilet papers because places are running out of them. It only makes sense though if people expect the whole country to be in quarantine, which doesn't seem likely right now.

YOU HAVE TO WIPE AND REMEMBER THEY ARE THINKING AT ANYTIME THEY CAN BE LOCKED IN FOR THE DURATION

BUT THEY ARE SELLING REUSABLE WIPES

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 21:33:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

I dont have an illness that the virus will affect (unlike your drunken, mental condition, Grub,Grease and Mold)

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 22:09:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

2020-03-10 21:33:58

I dont have an illness that the virus will affect (unlike your drunken, mental condition, Grub,Grease and Mold)

WHAT ILLNESS DO YOU HAVE THEN
ILL BE A DRUNK AND EVERYBODY SHOULD LOVE GRUB (DEPRIVED) NAH NOT,INTO FRIED FOOD

THAT BABY BLUE TOUCH A CHIKD SUIT IS MOLD

AND REMEMBER MOLD SAVED YOUR LIFE WHAT DO,YOU THINK THOSE SHOTS WAS HAHHAHA

SO BACK TO,THE TOPIC

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 22:28:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

2020-03-10 22:09:58

ILL BE A DRUNK AND EVERYBODY SHOULD LOVE GRUB (DEPRIVED) NAH NOT,INTO FRIED FOOD

SO BACK TO,THE TOPIC

You. REALLY should die, im sure youe bad vision will not be missed (instead of trying to be funny and rude to me, why dont you TRY to learn to spell and relay coherent thoughts in your writings, come on.........youre too old to be so un-educated as well as color blind ( ive told your gay ass for years, its Grey)

Post Posted: 2020-03-10 22:41:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

UNDERSTANDING THAT I BET

2020-03-10 22:09:58

SO BACK TO,THE TOPIC

2020-03-10 22:28:50

You. REALLY should die, im sure youe bad vision will not be missed (instead of trying to be funny and rude to me, why dont you TRY to learn to spell and relay coherent thoughts in your writings, come on.........youre too old to be so un-educated as well as color blind ( ive told your gay ass for years, its Grey)

HAHAHHA OK IF YOU SAY SO WHAT SHADE OF BLUE IS THAT

PREACHER 70'S CADDY COLOR.

SO HOW WOULD YOU SUGGEST OR DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER

STOP DRINKING THAT TAINTED SWEET ALABAMA CUM TEA
HAHAHA
TAKE YOUR MEDS BE IT FOR WHAT EVER ILLNESS YOU HAVE BUT LISTEN TO THE. DR TAKE YOUR MEDS

ON A SIDE NOTE HOW WILL YOUR ILLNESSES INTERACT WITH YOUR MEDS

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:36:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for asking that question; excellent question. Important issue. Anyone with any immune- compromising health condition, including a diagnosis of H.I.V+ normally has to be more mindful of monitoring one's health, with the guidance of a qualified health care practitioner. Nevertheless, the health outcome of one who has H.I.V and contracts the corona virus largely depends on the overall vitality of the particular individual. Having H.I.V in and of itself does not necessarily make one more susceptible to illness ; it DOES make one more POTENTIALLY SUSCEPTIBLE. A person with a low or undetectable viral load may fare just as well as a healthy individual who is H.I.V- . Persons with higher viral load likely have far greater risk of more severe illness-as such persons would upon contraction of any other contagious condition - influenza, pneumonia, for instance.

YOUR VERY WELCOME HOW CAN IT,CHANGE YOUR NUMBERS ?

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:49:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

But if I had to bet, I would guess the ones on their antiviral meds will be better off than the rest of us. The ones not on meds and whose immune systems are already compromised will be worse off than the rest of us.

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:49:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You know what im hiv positive and i worrie about that. I was reading some stuff and they don't have a vaccine for it. I tell you it's scary. Im a clean girl anyways but still

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:51:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Did it say anything about if you are undetectable

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:55:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-11 14:49:55

You know what im hiv positive and i worrie about that. I was reading some stuff and they don't have a vaccine for it. I tell you it's scary. Im a clean girl anyways but still

SO DO YOU STAY IN THE HOUSE CHANGE YOUR HABITS

WHAT DO THEY SAY FOE YOU TO DO AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WOULD BE WORSE THAN THE FLU?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUTH

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 14:57:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

WHAT DO THEY SAY FOE YOU TO DO AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WOULD BE WORSE THAN THE FLU?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUTH

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 15:07:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-11 14:57:39

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUTH

No i do not stay indoors. Im undetectable so i don't worrie that much,but i do wash my hands when i go out. When i go to the store i wipe the handle down. I try not to let it stop my life,but i'm not stupid either

Post Posted: 2020-03-11 15:12:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thank you for this revelation. I, myself, am HIV-undetectable and, as far as I know, it will be pretty much as you have mentioned and not affect us too bad. I'm on a one pill a day regimen and I'm doing just fine. I even went to the gym today for a couple of hours. My immune system is holding steady and I am taking the suggested precautions. This outbreak is scary and has me on a cautionary lookout as well. I will just be hoping and praying for the best.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: