logo
Search
On A Date, Date Promised to Pay, Lost Job, What To Do?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 15:23:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are on a dinner date for the first time, and on this date they had promised to pay but they say they left their wallet. Know you are on the second date with same person and they say they just lost their job that day and do not have money to pay, should you go ahead and pay for the dinner or what should you do?

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 15:26:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PULL THE SERVER TO THE SIDE AND ASKED FOR. SEPARATE. CHECKS AND LEAVE

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 15:40:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 15:23:23

You are on a dinner date for the first time, and on this date they had promised to pay but they say they left their wallet. Know you are on the second date with same person and they say they just lost their job that day and do not have money to pay, should you go ahead and pay for the dinner or what should you do?

You should have all that worked out before the date.

And if he lied and said he had his share for the meal, and didn`t when the check came, his ass would`ve been washing dishes after the restaurant closed.

Sounds like a whack ass loser to me.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:00:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I always carry emergency cash on me and would have no problem paying for the food. But some niggas act like it's the end of the world when they have to pay for something. What if it was you who was the one that was unable to pay? You're not buying them a house ..lol it's only a meal

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:05:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I always carry emergency cash on me and would have no problem paying for the food. But some niggas act like it's the end of the world when they have to pay for something. What if it was you who was the one that was unable to pay? You're not buying them a house ..lol it's only a meal

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT IF YOU SAY YOUR PAYING ILL LET TBAT SLIDE BUT NOT THE SECOND TIME DUDE IS PLAYING GAMES

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:13:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HONEY THE ONLY DATES I HAVE ARE IN MY BEDROOM AND IF HE WANT TO PAY TO EAT MY BOOTY CAKES THEN I WOULD LET HIM DO THAT BUT WE DONT REQUIRE A WAITER TO SERVE MY CAKES TO HIM. NO MATTER EVER TAKES ME OUT TO A RESTAURANT. I DIDNT THINK MEN DID THAT FOR EACH OTHER ANYMORE.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:16:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:05:45

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT BUT IF YOU SAY YOUR PAYING ILL LET TBAT SLIDE BUT NOT THE SECOND TIME DUDE IS PLAYING GAMES

Maybe if you become a real couple after a few dates and their life is back on track they will pay it back some how. What if this person is a good guy and just had the misfortune of losing his job? That can happen to anyone.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:24:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:16:54

Maybe if you become a real couple after a few dates and their life is back on track they will pay it back some how. What if this person is a good guy and just had the misfortune of losing his job? That can happen to anyone.

THEN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IM SURE YOU KNOW ITS NOT ABOUT WHO PAYS BUT WHY START OFF A RELATIONSHIP WITH LIES BE STR8 UP

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:35:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:24:44

THEN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IM SURE YOU KNOW ITS NOT ABOUT WHO PAYS BUT WHY START OFF A RELATIONSHIP WITH LIES BE STR8 UP

Something about like this happened to me with this person I once was with .

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:37:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:35:16

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THAT SITUATION

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:37:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Pay and tell dude to never call you again. The end.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 16:58:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:37:04

I agree with you somewhat
lol..I lost a job before and it is quite embarrassing so I understand wanting try to keep it under wraps but shit happens. Although I didn't lie and keep it secret I did understand what the person was going through. We dated for a while then this person moved long distance after a death in the family so it ended. I never dated again since and don't plan to. Now I just get the ass and dash

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 17:10:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Congratulations on getting a second date!

The only red flag I see here is that he didn't tell you the truth. He could have said "I am currently unemployed and I can't pay for our date." And you could have either offered to pay or canceled on him.

Some fun date ideas that require little to no money: Going to a public park, visiting a public museum, going to the beach, a movie at home, a late night drive (I love driving at night), camping outside, going to a pool party etc.

A poor man today is a potential rich man tomorrow.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 17:30:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:37:04

2020-03-08 16:58:21

I agree with you somewhat
lol..I lost a job before and it is quite embarrassing so I understand wanting try to keep it under wraps but shit happens. Although I didn't lie and keep it secret I did understand what the person was going through. We dated for a while then this person moved long distance after a death in the family so it ended. I never dated again since and don't plan to. Now I just get the ass and dash

YPU ARE LOOKING AT IT BACKWARDS

WHEN I TAKE YOU ON A DATE IM PAYING

YOU TELL ME YOU LEFT YPUR WALLET FUCK,OUT OF HERE

THE SECOND TIME YOU SAY YOU LOST YOUR JOB WHY WOULDN'T I TELL YOU THIS BEFORE HAND

UNLESS IM TAKING ADVANTAGE,OF YOU

WHAT ELSE IS A LIE

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 19:54:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tell him he has to pay for dinner in natura.

Post Posted: 2020-03-08 22:02:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THERE WOULDN'T HAD BEEN A 2ND DATE AFTER THE 1ST DATE.

SOUNDS LIKE HE A SCAMMER.

BROKE, BUM PHAGGIT IS WHAT HE IS...

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 06:52:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

you fucked up the first time. ain't no nigga forgot his wallet for a first date. he's lying. he's a broke bastard and too scared to admit it. depending on when you learned of the lost wallet should have informed your options.

if you knew before you got to the restaurant, you should have suggested wendy's or mcdonald's...ordered...paid...never date him again.

if you found out after you'd ordered at the restaurant, ask for separate checks, pay your own and offer to go pick up his wallet for him at his place. and then never date him again.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 07:00:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 22:02:21

THERE WOULDN'T HAD BEEN A 2ND DATE AFTER THE 1ST DATE.

SOUNDS LIKE HE A SCAMMER.

BROKE, BUM PHAGGIT IS WHAT HE IS...

PREACH!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 07:01:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Pay and tell dude to never call you again. The end.

amen.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:35:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

PULL THE SERVER TO THE SIDE AND ASKED FOR SEPARATE CHECKS AND LEAVE

Now this is SMART...never though of it this way...Great Point.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:38:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 15:40:35

You should have all that worked out before the date.

And if he lied and said he had his share for the meal, and didn`t when the check came, his ass would`ve been washing dishes after the restaurant closed.

Sounds like a whack ass loser to me.

This is true, but on the first date you give a person a benefit of doubt...and trying to override your gut. In one of the post they stated that you should speak to the waiter and ask for a separate check. I think this is a perfect answer.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:40:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I disagree. It is the principle of a thing. It takes a small meal to prove what a persons motive is. I don't know about you, but when you are entering a relationship, it takes two not one. They say I want to be in a relationship but what to scam you out of what you have.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:42:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

First time, fine....but second time, no way and then you say you lost your job. My theory what happened to your money. You just lost the job that day. You can still pay.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:43:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-03-08 16:13:51

HONEY THE ONLY DATES I HAVE ARE IN MY BEDROOM AND IF HE WANT TO PAY TO EAT MY BOOTY CAKES THEN I WOULD LET HIM DO THAT BUT WE DONT REQUIRE A WAITER TO SERVE MY CAKES TO HIM. NO MATTER EVER TAKES ME OUT TO A RESTAURANT. I DIDNT THINK MEN DID THAT FOR EACH OTHER ANYMORE.

Yes Honey, men are still taking each out to wine and dine.

Post Posted: 2020-03-09 12:44:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's true, but just say they don't and call it a quite when they do get back on their feet?
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: