logo
Search
Ugh...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-02-13 21:51:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have no LGBTQ friends and I\'m starting to find it frustrating and the friends I do have are turning out to be a bunch of damn homophobic 🤡

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 05:52:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
so cut the homo hating straight friends off and make some new gay friends... or just learn how to be your own best friend. i'm my own best friend. i have a few good acquaintances but no friends as friends, popularity and people in general are drama and shit starting. i find gamers and the gaming community the most chill and friendly people. God i'm glad i'm a gamer.

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 10:07:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Your LGBTQIA+ friends are all at the bottom of that shot glass, so keep drinking, Sis.

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 13:56:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Find some new friends

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 14:01:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-02-13 21:51:49

I have no LGBTQ friends and I\'m starting to find it frustrating and the friends I do have are turning out to be a bunch of damn homophobic 🤡

Well common sense would tell you to get rid of the friends you do have (i.e.: the homophobic "friends"] for starters. Afterwards, give yourself some time to process not just the lost of those friendships but to also figure what qualities you did admire in those people and if it's possible to find them in a gay person ( most likely they are). Then put yourself in environments where you are likely to meet such guys (i.e.: sporting events/bars, business networking events, bathhouse[ I'm not judging], etc.) and go from there. Anyway, good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 20:12:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-02-14 14:01:48

Well common sense would tell you to get rid of the friends you do have (i.e.: the homophobic "friends"] for starters. Afterwards, give yourself some time to process not just the lost of those friendships but to also figure what qualities you did admire in those people and if it's possible to find them in a gay person ( most likely they are). Then put yourself in environments where you are likely to meet such guys (i.e.: sporting events/bars, business networking events, bathhouse[ I'm not judging], etc.) and go from there. Anyway, good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.

I have been slowly stepping back from my old friends and honestly it been hard for me just because the history I have with them and at the same time Its been a bit of a relief

Post Posted: 2020-02-14 20:16:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

so cut the homo hating straight friends off and make some new gay friends... or just learn how to be your own best friend. i'm my own best friend. i have a few good acquaintances but no friends as friends, popularity and people in general are drama and shit starting. i find gamers and the gaming community the most chill and friendly people. God i'm glad i'm a gamer.

I'm not a gamer but I have hung out with a few so I can agree with this statement

Post Posted: 2020-02-18 13:24:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-02-14 14:01:48

2020-02-14 20:12:06

I have been slowly stepping back from my old friends and honestly it been hard for me just because the history I have with them and at the same time Its been a bit of a relief

All I can say is that, once you find people who are accept you for YOU, then it will get easier. The memories of what you shared with them and the desire for them to be in your life may still be there but then you'll remember the negatives also and remember you have people around you who are better suited for who you are.

Post Posted: 2020-02-18 15:00:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You have none whatsoever? Not even acquaintances?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: