logo
Search
Eliminate 1, have a threesome with the other 2.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 21:59:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Left, Middle, or Rite

Left Arrow Right

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 22:02:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm just going to take the one on the far right and call it a day

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 22:03:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Middle has to go......and the guy on the left with red shoes is a snack🔥✨

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 22:07:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Far right, middle too if i HAVE to have 2 others if not, just far right........thanx

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 22:07:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-15 21:59:53

Left, Middle, or Rite

Left Arrow Right

We're just going to have an orgy

Post Posted: 2020-01-15 22:08:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Far right, middle too if i HAVE to have 2 others if not, just far right........thanx

Post Posted: 2020-01-16 03:37:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bye lefty.

Post Posted: 2020-01-16 05:26:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Right

Post Posted: 2020-01-16 05:53:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
white dude can go.

Post Posted: 2020-01-16 06:37:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i will exterminate everyone EXCEPT the guy on the right. he is fine as fuck!!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-16 07:02:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The middle and right high yella fellas strike me as not claiming black, but the white dude is ugly, so he has to go. I'll deal with those bananas in my own way..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-18 01:49:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Left

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 11:30:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i will exterminate everyone EXCEPT the guy on the right. he is fine as fuck!!!

2020-01-16 06:46:03

I'm shocked!

He looks kind of fem or inbetween to me.

I was just kicking myself the other day for finding myself becoming more attracted to a few inbetwwen gay, top-only men, and I thought that this site is becoming a very bad influence on me. So, I'm very pleased to see that you also find some inbetween-looking guys fine; however, the one on the right does nothing for me.

I'll be posting a few Quora articles shortly, and then I have to get back to work.

he doesn't look effeminate to me. he's just not scowling like the other two cro magnons

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:43:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think that the guy on the left and the guy in the middle are brothers. They look alike in the face, e.g., nose, mouth, eyebrows, shape of face, etc...

Dont fuckin ...TALK SHIT, and then block me brah!...I thought you said you were MASCULINE?

Ole...WEIRDO as niggah...PLEASE DO BETTER!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:49:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think that the guy on the left and the guy in the middle are brothers. They look alike in the face, e.g., nose, mouth, eyebrows, shape of face, etc...

2020-01-23 20:43:02

Dont fuckin ...TALK SHIT, and then block me brah!...I thought you said you were MASCULINE?

2020-01-23 20:47:37

You blocked me your first day entering the forum. Then, I didn't know who you were, but now I know you are Lovepeacesoul.

And, I'm no longer into you, so I don't have to take your abuse anymore.

Good boy!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:51:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You blocked me your first day entering the forum. Then, I didn't know who you were, but now I know you are Lovepeacesoul.

Ole weirdo ass niggah if I 'BLOCKED YOU"...You wouldnt of brought your 'nosey" ass into me and that "black ass monkey's convo...Now would you?

Like I said...GROW A PAIR...and stop pretending like your "feminine ass" is ..MASCULINE...Cause that shit dont fly with me!

If you were a ...MASCULINE ...You wouldn't type like a ...13 YEAR OLD FEMALE would you....BRAH!

PLEASE DO BETTER!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:55:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-23 20:49:23

Good boy!

BLACK ASS SISSY...WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU?

FUCK OFF!

OLE NOSEY ASS SISSY!

YALL FAGGOTS KILL ME ... YALL ALWAYS LIKE TO GANG UP ON A NIGGAH!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 21:08:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-23 20:51:54

Ole weirdo ass niggah if I 'BLOCKED YOU"...You wouldnt of brought your 'nosey" ass into me and that "black ass monkey's convo...Now would you?

Like I said...GROW A PAIR...and stop pretending like your "feminine ass" is ..MASCULINE...Cause that shit dont fly with me!

If you were a ...MASCULINE ...You wouldn't type like a ...13 YEAR OLD FEMALE would you....BRAH!

PLEASE DO BETTER!

2020-01-23 21:02:17

LPS, you can't talk to me like that! I am as masculine, if not more than you are. My portrait (my current default) shows that I'm more masculine than you. Yes, I've covered my face, but you can tell that there's nothing fem about me.

I've never challenged you, and I won't start now, but I don't have to pay attention to your insults. You aren't my prince anymore. You lost thst right and title, when you just left without even saying goodbye to me.

For some reason you think your low key shade and under handed comments...Make you masculine...nooooo............brah!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly how sneaky "females" act...and you would know this....If you stop suckin them...FEMME MARRIED TOPS ...That let you dominate them with your passive aggressive ways...

Masculine men approach their foes head on and are straight up with their convo. All you do "low key shade" niggahs...and your rants are so...MUTHA FUKKIN FEMININE!

PLEASE JUST STOP WITH THE LIES!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 21:28:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

PLEASE DO BETTER!

LPS, you can't talk to me like that! I am as masculine, if not more than you are. My portrait (my current default) shows that I'm more masculine than you. Yes, I've covered my face, but you can tell that there's nothing fem about me.

I've never challenged you, and I won't start now, but I don't have to pay attention to your insults. You aren't my prince anymore. You lost thst right and title, when you just left without even saying goodbye to me.

2020-01-23 21:08:04

For some reason you think your low key shade and under handed comments...Make you masculine...nooooo............brah!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly how sneaky "females" act...and you would know this....If you stop suckin them...FEMME MARRIED TOPS ...That let you dominate them with your passive aggressive ways...

Masculine men approach their foes head on and are straight up with their convo. All you do "low key shade" niggahs...and your rants are so...MUTHA FUKKIN FEMININE!

2020-01-23 21:13:29

What did I do to deserve these attacks? I've always been in your corner, but I'm not fooling with you this time around. When Darth rips you a new asshole, I'll just remain silent.

Bye LPC!

Faggot, did you hop on my quote button to say "hello"?....Nooooooooo ...

I really cant tell if you are just straight up "crazy and delusional"...Or if you think all these under handed comments make you look SMART AND strong!

beotch you hopped on quote button....sticking your nose into a convo that had nothing to do with you ...Just like the LITTLE BEOTCH...YOU ARE!

You claim to be masculine and not like that...PLANET OF THE APES LOOKIN BEOTCH...but you always consigning his OLE NASTY FAGOTTY WAYS!..just like the little beotch ass niggah that you are!

THAT BLACK ASS SISSY HAS NEVER EVER...SAID SHIT TO ME...THAT I COULDNT HANDLE...So you can get da fuck off my quote button with your lying, 2 faced ass ways brah!...CAUSE THE SHIT AINT CUTE!

What that ...BLACK ASS SISSY...PLANET OF THE APES lookin FAGGOT DID...WAS SOME FOWL....DEMONIC SHIT.... THAT TURNED ME OFF TO THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE ON HERE...

I CAME BACK BECAUSE I WAS FEELING FEISTY AND MISSED ...CUSSIN YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES OUT...THIS PLACE NEEDS A VOICE OF "REASON"...TO KEEP YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES ...STRIVIN TO DO BETTAH!

P.S.

NOW HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR...OLE WEIRDO ASS EFFEMINATE SISSY...LOL

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 22:32:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

PLEASE DO BETTER!

What did I do to deserve these attacks? I've always been in your corner, but I'm not fooling with you this time around. When Darth rips you a new asshole, I'll just remain silent.

Bye LPC!

2020-01-23 21:28:05

I really cant tell if you are just straight up "crazy and delusional"...Or if you think all these under handed comments make you look SMART AND strong!

beotch you hopped on quote button....sticking your nose into a convo that had nothing to do with you ...Just like the LITTLE BEOTCH...YOU ARE!

You claim to be masculine and not like that...PLANET OF THE APES LOOKIN BEOTCH...but you always consigning his OLE NASTY FAGOTTY WAYS!..just like the little beotch ass niggah that you are!

THAT BLACK ASS SISSY HAS NEVER EVER...SAID SHIT TO ME...THAT I COULDNT HANDLE...So you can get da fuck off my quote button with your lying, 2 faced ass ways brah!...CAUSE THE SHIT AINT CUTE!

What that ...BLACK ASS SISSY...PLANET OF THE APES lookin FAGGOT DID...WAS SOME FOWL....DEMONIC SHIT.... THAT TURNED ME OFF TO THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE ON HERE...

I CAME BACK BECAUSE I WAS FEELING FEISTY AND MISSED ...CUSSIN YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES OUT...THIS PLACE NEEDS A VOICE OF "REASON"...TO KEEP YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES ...STRIVIN TO DO BETTAH!

P.S.

I see you haven't lessened up with the projection, demon. I am as far away from being a demon as a person can get. I'll leave the "demon ways" to you, your father/stepfather and your garbage cum dump sister..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-26 18:13:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

PLEASE DO BETTER!

Bye LPC!

2020-01-23 21:28:05

P.S.

2020-01-23 22:32:10

I see you haven't lessened up with the projection, demon. I am as far away from being a demon as a person can get. I'll leave the "demon ways" to you, your father/stepfather and your garbage cum dump sister..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-27 03:56:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Middle

Post Posted: 2020-01-27 07:07:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Aint no 3some happening today. I would smash the dude on the right, but the rest Arrow

Post Posted: 2020-01-29 19:10:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-23 20:49:23

Good boy!

2020-01-23 20:55:02

BLACK ASS SISSY...WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU?

FUCK OFF!

OLE NOSEY ASS SISSY!

YALL FAGGOTS KILL ME ... YALL ALWAYS LIKE TO GANG UP ON A NIGGAH!

Nobody was talkin 2 u ! Mind ya bizzness FEM BROTHA!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-29 19:37:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Eliminate left
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum