logo
Search
Why do Black American Women hate Black Men  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 16:23:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They disrespect them any chance they get for the littlest thing. I do t think black men and women will ever get it together it’s a rap...

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 16:28:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-14 16:23:52

They disrespect them any chance they get for the littlest thing. I do t think black men and women will ever get it together it’s a rap...

Who gives a fuck !!!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 16:55:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why do Poor, Uneducated, Dysfunctional Black American Women hate Black Men

Because American society drives even the most educated Black woman insane. They tell Black women that they're too masculine, too aggressive, not submissive enough but when you have those traits in women from any other race, it is not an issue and they are spicy.

Poor, uneducated, single-parent home dysfunctional Black American Women hate Black men because humans need someone to blame for their problems. Poor, uneducated dysfunctional Black American Men don't support Black women. They get rich off of making fun of poor, uneducated Black women on Instagram and became comedians off of it. They disrespect how Black American women look and praise other women. This is why Black American Women try so hard to look like women from other races. Black American men praise women from other races but are surprised when insecure Black American women try to imitate what Black American men want. They call it hair hats, weaves, call them bald, but would not say the same about their own mothers.
Black American Women dictate what is trendy in fashion and have it stolen and cannot profit off of it. Even when the thievery is exposed, people do not care and continue to support the diluted women who is imitating the Black American woman.

Hurt people hurt people and when the most undesirable woman in America cannot keep a man by trapping him with children, she tries to ruin his life in bitterness. You're asking why someone that society hates is angry and lashing out.

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 18:43:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
when black men don't want women from his own community, it speaks volumes. yet, can we blame them, though? though black women may be more educated, unfortunately they don't carry themselves as though they have that education. or their interpersonal communication is so bad, where they are not approachable, while supplying a heavy dose of bad attitude...who would want to date that? no one with any sense would.

when a select few treat you a certain way, they're supposed to step back and reflect on what are they're putting out into the universe, where folks respond to them so negatively. even if you present your issue to them, they're quick to shut it down and not listen. instead the men refuse to look their way. and the black women still question why they're not considered over the other. when it's obvious.

that's not to say that dating folks on the outside is better. that's an entirely different post. black men want simplicity. they don't to be walking around eggshells or through a minefield. they want to date/be in a relationship someone that will love and appreciate them and not make their experience miserable. life is a challenge as it is. so if it takes them to step outside the community to have a good date, more power to them and that's their right as well.

half of the black women, real talk, need to step back, because they're getting in their own way when it comes to their lack of dates or not getting noticed. their attitude and entittlement needs to change before getting a man.

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 21:40:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have to disagree to an extent. I will say American black women hold black men to a stature a lot of us can't or refuse to commit to. There are black women who are just angry beyond no reason, but I think that's women period. The way I see it, black women are getting fed up with getting dragged by society and black men not coming to their defense, whereas the shoe was on the other foot they're quick to lay their life on the line for us. Its been proven too many time. But that's just my opinion on that, there are a lot of different situations pertaining to black relationships. I feel us black men need to do better when it comes to the support of black women because from what I've seen, no matter what we as black men do, them women love us.

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 22:36:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You got it the other way around.. Black men will go out there way to shit on a black woman. But let a sister retaliate and she is label an angry black woman.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: