logo
Search
Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 11:14:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have never been penetrated by anything more than a finger (well there was this one time, but it didn't work out..Smile), and I don't find that pleasurable, but from what I've heard, the male prostrate is supposed to provide immense pleasure when stimulated properly. I have heard quite a few gay men, even some who say they feel that they are bottoms at heart, say that they absolutely refuse to be fucked anally, because it is too painful. Not just painful starting off, but painful period!

I have had the experience of bottoms saying that sex starts off as painful, but ends up being a pleasure that is unmatched. And I have experienced bottoms who feel it's pure bliss from start to finish. But there are also those who won't tolerate more than 30 seconds of getting fucked without wanting it to end...

So my question for bottoms, or anyone who gets fucked anally is...was sex ever unbearably painful for you, from start to finish for a period, but eventually started to feel great? If so, was the change about your own body adjusting to it, or was it about the top (his size, technique, etc)? Or was it something else? Enquiring minds want to know? Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 13:43:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It depends on the weight,width and length of thedick

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 14:19:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^ I agree Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 14:22:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But I love playing the "comparing game" because I want to be a CD sissy Wink

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 14:40:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When those nerve endings get activated. I guess it's different for everybody, but you might as well say I got a pussy lol. I get quite animalistic, full body orgasms, tingling, kundalini rising to the crown, convulsions. Quite the beast. But this requires spiritual discipline. the bottom has to know their emotions and body well, know what they really like, and have no shame in it. For me I have to feel comfortable with the person, so there has to be some sort of connection/familiarity.

Post Posted: 2020-01-13 19:14:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-13 11:14:10

When those nerve endings get activated. I guess it's different for everybody, but you might as well say I got a pussy lol. I get quite animalistic, full body orgasms, tingling, kundalini rising to the crown, convulsions. Quite the beast. But this requires spiritual discipline. the bottom has to know their emotions and body well, know what they really like, and have no shame in it. For me I have to feel comfortable with the person, so there has to be some sort of connection/familiarity.

Well alright now!!!!!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 06:55:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Would you say overall that sometimes sex hurts really bad, and sometimes it feels great, just based on the size of the dick? Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 07:00:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is it fair say that younhave been able to transcend whatever pain you may have experienced from sex, by being in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 10:30:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you don't have the desire for it or so sexually turn on by being a bottom. I don't you will ever enjoy it. If you want something bad enough you learn to enjoy it.

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 14:24:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I didn't know weight of the dick mattered, one guy in a chat room bragged to me that he weighed 10 lbs. I call BS on it

Post Posted: 2020-01-14 15:14:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-14 07:00:07

Is it fair say that younhave been able to transcend whatever pain you may have experienced from sex, by being in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Smile

Absolutely

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 13:36:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's always painful, but pain and pleasure go hand in hand. But I don't get penetrated, so what the hell do I know?

{@_@}

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 16:34:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Please, no judgment but, I just had sex an hour ago and was penetrated. I also went to the gym yesterday and I think I overdid it at the gym because I'm still sore. Anyway, this latest experience wasn't as enjoyable as it has been in the past and I think it's because I am sore. The guy wasn't especially big (I'd give him between 7 and 7.5 inches), nor was his technique bad because he did EVERYTHING I liked, which included performing analingus and sucking on my nipples! I LOVE that!!! But I think, if I hadn't been sore, I would have enjoyed this encounter waaaayyyy more than I did. Not that I didn't enjoy it this time. I'm just saying I think I would have enjoyed it more!!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 19:02:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I have never been penetrated by anything more than a finger (well there was this one time, but it didn't work out..Smile), and I don't find that pleasurable, but from what I've heard, the male prostrate is supposed to provide immense pleasure when stimulated properly. I have heard quite a few gay men, even some who say they feel that they are bottoms at heart, say that they absolutely refuse to be fucked anally, because it is too painful. Not just painful starting off, but painful period!

I have had the experience of bottoms saying that sex starts off as painful, but ends up being a pleasure that is unmatched. And I have experienced bottoms who feel it's pure bliss from start to finish. But there are also those who won't tolerate more than 30 seconds of getting fucked without wanting it to end...

So my question for bottoms, or anyone who gets fucked anally is...was sex ever unbearably painful for you, from start to finish for a period, but eventually started to feel great? If so, was the change about your own body adjusting to it, or was it about the top (his size, technique, etc)? Or was it something else? Enquiring minds want to know? Smile

TMI...GET YOU SOME FRIENDS BRAH!

IJS!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 19:07:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-23 19:02:05

IJS!

Frank you have been doing very well at avoiding me since you started posting in the forum again. One of the very first things you did is went on my profile page and blocked me. Don't fuck around and make uneccessary trouble for yourself..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 19:32:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It hurts, period. But the contact - if it involves real passion or genuine affection - overrides the pain. I've heard about the stimulation of the prostate as well...no one has ever stimulated mine that way but, who knows? Maybe some day. Also, giving someone I love, and who loves me, that kind of pleasure...feeling his pleasure inside me...THAT's beautiful...damn near heaven! But, does it hurt? HELL YEAH!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:01:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

IJS!

2020-01-23 19:07:38

Frank you have been doing very well at avoiding me since you started posting in the forum again. One of the very first things you did is went on my profile page and blocked me. Don't fuck around and make uneccessary trouble for yourself..Smile

LITTLE BLACK ASS MONKEY...FUCK YOU!

YOU AINT SHIT AND AINT NEVA BEEN SHIT...FOH!!!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:11:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

IJS!

2020-01-23 20:01:02

Lovepeacesoul,

Your language has Just given you away!

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:12:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

IJS!

2020-01-23 20:01:02

Whatever you say Frank..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-23 20:14:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I will pass on anal sex (giving or receiving). It's definitely not for me.

Post Posted: 2020-01-24 00:35:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

SO YOU SAYING YOU WOULD TELL YOUR OWNER NO

Post Posted: 2020-01-24 03:29:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-24 00:35:49

SO YOU SAYING YOU WOULD TELL YOUR OWNER NO

My straight doms don't require assholes. They don't even fuck their girlfriends'/wives' assholes. They only like pussies and throats.

I've never has a gay dom, but I know that if I obtain one (in the future), he'll require it of me, and I'll grudgingly submit to his wishes; however, I'll resent him for demanding something from me that I hate. So, I'll be extra careful to select a gay dom who is also bisexual with a girlfriend to supply him with ass, so I don't have to.

Post Posted: 2020-01-24 04:04:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CHILE WHEN A MAN INSERT THAT BIG ASS DICK INSIDE OF YOU. YOU GOT TO TELL HIM TO GO SLOW. ITS ALL ABOUT SPEED. IF HE GOT A BIG LONG SHAFT AND A THICK ONE HE HAVE TO GO VERY SLOW UNTIL HE GET BALLS DEEP. HE CANT JUST STAB THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR SHIT LIKE HE RAHEEM CHAN OR OCTAVIOUS LEE HE GOT TO GO SLOW. BUT I GUARANTEE YOU WHEN HE GO SLOW YOUR BOOTY HOLE WILL HUG HIS DICK AND YOU WILL START FEELING HIM GO DEEPER AND IT STARTS TO FEEL BETTER THAN SMOKING WEED> YOU FEEL EUPHOIA AND ORGASM AND UTOPIA AT THE SAME TIME. YOU START SEEING STARSHIPS YOU BE AT NASA ON THAT DICK HONEY AND THEN YOU START CREAMING HIS DICK BECAUSE HE HAS SUCH A BIG DICK. HONEY YOUR FINGERS AINT FOR NOTHING BUT STABBING TURKEYS OR CHICKENS. LET THAT BIG DICK INSIDE YOUR BOOTY HOLE AND YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH GLEE AND ENCHANTMENT. OHHH HONEY IM GETTING AN ORGASM RIGHT NOW JUST TYPING ABOUT IT. I LOVE THE BIG ASS DICK HONEY CHILD.

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
one of the things missing from this conversation is reality of poppers. along with a proper connection and deep sexual attraction to a guy, that makes that lovely slow deep fuck into something else: you really start to feel the prostate get a deep and loving milking, and that's the best sex you can have as a bottom.

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It's always painful, but pain and pleasure go hand in hand. But I don't get penetrated, so what the hell do I know?

{@_@}

The question isn't what do you know. It's what do you want to know?
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: