logo
Search
Has Anal Sex Gone From Excruciating to Ecstacy?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have never been penetrated by anything more than a finger (well there was this one time, but it didn't work out..Smile), and I don't find that pleasurable, but from what I've heard, the male prostrate is supposed to provide immense pleasure when stimulated properly. I have heard quite a few gay men, even some who say they feel that they are bottoms at heart, say that they absolutely refuse to be fucked anally, because it is too painful. Not just painful starting off, but painful period!

I have had the experience of bottoms saying that sex starts off as painful, but ends up being a pleasure that is unmatched. And I have experienced bottoms who feel it's pure bliss from start to finish. But there are also those who won't tolerate more than 30 seconds of getting fucked without wanting it to end...

So my question for bottoms, or anyone who gets fucked anally is...was sex ever unbearably painful for you, from start to finish for a period, but eventually started to feel great? If so, was the change about your own body adjusting to it, or was it about the top (his size, technique, etc)? Or was it something else? Enquiring minds want to know? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It depends on the weight,width and length of thedick

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^ I agree Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But I love playing the "comparing game" because I want to be a CD sissy Wink

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When those nerve endings get activated. I guess it's different for everybody, but you might as well say I got a pussy lol. I get quite animalistic, full body orgasms, tingling, kundalini rising to the crown, convulsions. Quite the beast. But this requires spiritual discipline. the bottom has to know their emotions and body well, know what they really like, and have no shame in it. For me I have to feel comfortable with the person, so there has to be some sort of connection/familiarity.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

When those nerve endings get activated. I guess it's different for everybody, but you might as well say I got a pussy lol. I get quite animalistic, full body orgasms, tingling, kundalini rising to the crown, convulsions. Quite the beast. But this requires spiritual discipline. the bottom has to know their emotions and body well, know what they really like, and have no shame in it. For me I have to feel comfortable with the person, so there has to be some sort of connection/familiarity.

Well alright now!!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Would you say overall that sometimes sex hurts really bad, and sometimes it feels great, just based on the size of the dick? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Is it fair say that younhave been able to transcend whatever pain you may have experienced from sex, by being in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you don't have the desire for it or so sexually turn on by being a bottom. I don't you will ever enjoy it. If you want something bad enough you learn to enjoy it.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I didn't know weight of the dick mattered, one guy in a chat room bragged to me that he weighed 10 lbs. I call BS on it

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Is it fair say that younhave been able to transcend whatever pain you may have experienced from sex, by being in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Smile

Absolutely

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: