logo
Search
Is Homosexuality Necessary? 🤔  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 08:23:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think we all know that in order for humanity to continue to exist, there needs to be continual procreation between males and females. If that were to cease, the human race would eventually come to an end. I don't believe there is a credible argument against that premise (if there is, I'd love to hear it). What I want to know is, does homosexuality serve a vital role in the existence of humanity? Is there a unique and vital purpose that homosexuality and homosexuals serve to all that is? What would be the effect on humanity if there were no homosexuality? All facts, data, opinions, theories, pontifications, reasonings, and bullshit assertions welcome..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 08:32:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It’s best on each individual, if an individual believe they need homosexuality, then that’s what they will be. You can’t dispute the need for a male and female for procreation.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 08:50:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-08 08:23:50

I think we all know that in order for humanity to continue to exist, there needs to be continual procreation between males and females. If that were to cease, the human race would eventually come to an end. I don't believe there is a credible argument against that premise (if there is, I'd love to hear it). What I want to know is, does homosexuality serve a vital role in the existence of humanity? Is there a unique and vital purpose that homosexuality and homosexuals serve to all that is? What would be the effect on humanity if there were no homosexuality? All facts, data, opinions, theories, pontifications, reasonings, and bullshit assertions welcome..Smile

They can and do have kids a procreate just because they don't like a certain person can't excuse that they do have kids
If a so called Gay fucked a girl and had a child that would through that kind if thinking out the window
But infertile people?

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 08:50:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Being attracted to men doesn't mean you're unable to have sex with women. Male and female homosexuals can reproduce without needing to be attracted to the opposite sex. Seems like they've done just that for centuries and with no adverse effects.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 08:55:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why can't a man or woman enjoy both without others of the same sex without the public being mad?

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 09:00:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Darth,

Thank you for unblocking me. I really missed you.

Also, ever since I learned that you are the one in that hairy-chested pic, I've been lusting to suck your dick in my fantasies, because of your strong, manly features. But, back to the post...

No, homosexuality serves no other purpose in human society, except as a so-called form of bonding between same sex partners/friends/colleagues. However, even though homosxuality isn't necessary for humanity to continue to populate the earth, it does serve a purpose. I've watched documentaries where a huge male bull elephant in musk was bullying a huge, male rhino, and in bullying the rhino, the elephant made the bull rhino remain still while it mounted the male rhino and use it's huge dick to try to penetrate the rhino's asshole. This is no joke. You can google it.

Also, we are a part of the ape family, and it's very common to see each ape group participating in homosexual activities all throughout the day, whether it be a parent humping its own child, a sibling, cousin or colony member humping a same-sex member, it isn't uncommon at all.

I believe that homosexuality in humans serve to bring us closer together psychologically. I have always believed that everyone has differing degrees of homosexual/heterosexual natures/traits. Two female best friends regulary compliment each other on how beautiful the other friend is, while brushing each other's hair to bond with one another; they seem to need that close, physical interaction.

With heterosexual men, they seek out the company of other men who have traits similar to their own. They become very close, almost to the point that their wives and girlfriends start to get jealous of their man's best friend.

I don't think that sexuality is only about physically giving into the sexual urges; instead, I believe that (to a lesser degree) homosexuality is domonstrated by heterosexuals daily via close interaction, physical contact sports like wrestling, football and basketball with heterosexual men, while heterosexual women interact by hugging each other, kissing each other on the cheek, and physically interacting in other ways with one another.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 10:02:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
. . . . . uh.... It's absolutely necessary.... My hôle isn't gonna fck itself.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 10:46:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No, it isn't. Neither is heterosexuality. Fertility is probably the most important thing for procreation. Just because you fuc. pucci doesn't mean you'll have kids.

Continued existence of humanity is too big a topic to cover here as quite a lot of things can affect fertility and the general sustenance of life on Earth. These things are pretty much always going to be a greater factor than sexuality so no need to worry about homosexuals.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 11:09:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Only a fervent DICK LICKER believes homosexuality is necessary.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 11:23:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Homosexuality is just a world of easy access to sex. That's all. The sooner that we're honest about this, the sooner we can be happier.

SO THE GAYS ARE GAY BECAUSE SEX IS EASIER TO GET

DID YOU TELL THE GAYS THIS

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 12:04:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

.. .
. . . . . uh.... It's absolutely necessary.... My hôle isn't gonna fck itself.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 12:08:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Homosexuality is a non-issue in humans and occurs in its non-exclusive variety in many animals (e.g. dolphins).
As for necessity, you can think of it in simpler terms. We like sex because liking it leads to behaviors that result in children. But we are wired to just like it. Humans are complex, like all mammals, so the wiring can occasionally get crossed and result in exclusive homosexuality. So long as that happens less than needed for population survival, it’s a non-issue. Complexity of life means that traits get expressed in a range of ways…all expressions of traits are “natural” in so far as nature produced them.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 16:06:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Homosexuality, just like anything that is different from the norm true purpose is to teach us unconditional love. Imagine a conservative couple who couldn't have children, but late in life, was finally able to conceive a child, but that child turns out to be homosexual, this couple now has to learn to love this child despite him/her being gay, and not loving him and rejecting him is them sinning against their true spiritual self.

Our problem as human beings is that, we haven't mastered the act of unconditionally love. We love someone because they have the right skin tone or skin color. We love someone because they have a nice body or butt or big breast. We love someone because we are lonely. We love someone because of what they can do for us. We love someone because it's easy to use them for out selfish and sexual needs. We love someone because they look good or they make us look good. We love someone because that person is masculine or feminine, but never do we just love someone.

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 20:36:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

There is no argument or conversation to be had. You answered it in making this thread.

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 05:20:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

With the way modern medical care is now homosexuality can and will continue no matter who deems it necessary or unnecessary. People can have surrogates, and IVF done and the population will continue otherwise.

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 05:38:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who are responding. I am seeing a lot of interesting, thought provoking answers. I will try to respond to you individually as soon as I can..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 10:44:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
homosexuality is necessary for population balance aside from being another amazing sexual art of the universe. if everyone was gay the world would end but if everyone was straight the world would end too. that's why condoms, birth control, abortion procedures and hiv were created which on top of homosexuality still isn't helping enough with overpopulation in some parts of the world.

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 10:49:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Homosexuality is just a world of easy access to sex. That's all. The sooner that we're honest about this, the sooner we can be happier.

2020-01-08 11:23:18

SO THE GAYS ARE GAY BECAUSE SEX IS EASIER TO GET

DID YOU TELL THE GAYS THIS

2020-01-09 04:35:43

That's not what I said. I said that that's the purpose of this lifestyle. Two different things.

SEX IS EASIER TO GET OR FASTER ACCESS YOUR WORDS

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:27:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You feel that people are homosexual because it's easier to sex? Are you speaking on personal experience? Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:33:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-09 12:27:15

You feel that people are homosexual because it's easier to sex? Are you speaking on personal experience? Smile

HE SAID HE DIDNT SAY THAT

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:34:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It’s best on each individual, if an individual believe they need homosexuality, then that’s what they will be. You can’t dispute the need for a male and female for procreation.

I was speaking more on the effects of homosexuality on our world as a whole, as opposed to individuals. Does it serve a real purpose?

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:41:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-08 08:50:00

They can and do have kids a procreate just because they don't like a certain person can't excuse that they do have kids
If a so called Gay fucked a girl and had a child that would through that kind if thinking out the window
But infertile people?

I'm not saying gay people are incapable of procreating, but even if they do, it has to be with someone of the opposite sex, so the act itself is still heterosexual, even if it's between one or two people who identify as gay. So that doesn't really address whether homosexuality is necessary..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:49:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-08 08:50:04

Being attracted to men doesn't mean you're unable to have sex with women. Male and female homosexuals can reproduce without needing to be attracted to the opposite sex. Seems like they've done just that for centuries and with no adverse effects.

That doesn't address my question. I'm not saying that gay men and women aren't capable of producing children. I'm specifically asking about homosexuality, and if it fulfills a necessary role in our ecology..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:52:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-08 08:50:00

But infertile people?

2020-01-09 12:41:19

I'm not saying gay people are incapable of procreating, but even if they do, it has to be with someone of the opposite sex, so the act itself is still heterosexual, even if it's between one or two people who identify as gay. So that doesn't really address whether homosexuality is necessary..Smile

IT'S SO MANY FLAWS IN THAT WAY OF THINKING

WHAT ABOUT ADOPTION

AND BABIES HAVE BEEN BORN OUT OF THE WOMB

WHAT ABOUT A,TRANS COUPLE THAT DON'T IDENTIFY AS THEIR BIRTH GENDER

IM JUST BEING THE OTHER VOICE

BUT YOU MAY BE RIGHT

Post Posted: 2020-01-09 12:53:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-09 12:34:04

I was speaking more on the effects of homosexuality on our world as a whole, as opposed to individuals. Does it serve a real purpose?

It’s serves the individual mostly and it serves the gay community as a group they believe they can belong too, it doesn’t serve society as whole
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: