logo
Search
Black men that obsess over having Mixed Kids  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 15:44:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Especially dark skin black men they really wanna wash the black out they family. Some of them obssess over it. Why do u think they want no black kids?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqvK1Dhp2c

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 16:18:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think its how dey grew up
from child to teen to adult. people get
tired of being called black and tar baby all the time
and dey don't want dat for their kids.

I don't like those people because I think dey are
weak..

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 16:50:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hell....If that's what they wanna do fuck it. Sometimes you will never understand why people do the things they do but it aint effecting your life any so keep it moving.The more important thing is them taking care of these damn children when they born.

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 17:03:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-01 15:44:11

Hell....If that's what they wanna do fuck it. Sometimes you will never understand why people do the things they do but it aint effecting your life any so keep it moving.The more important thing is them taking care of these damn children when they born.

This post was to understand why they do it so people won’t judge them that’s why I asked. These days a lot of people are not taking care of their kids no matter the color. Why do u think black men especially dark skin men wan their children to be mixed?

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 17:35:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-01 17:03:24

This post was to understand why they do it so people won’t judge them that’s why I asked. These days a lot of people are not taking care of their kids no matter the color. Why do u think black men especially dark skin men wan their children to be mixed?

I can't answer that question. I know plenty niggas that have mixed kids..also in my own family I have nieces and nephews that are mixed...but it was because they happened to fall in love and have a child with the mother who was of a different race and not just because they wanted mixed kids. So all I have experienced is the opposite of this... So like I said bruh...I can't answer that question.

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 17:42:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
* taye digs claims the black girls was neva checking
for him and dats why he dates out of his race, and
son isn't allow to say hes black. taye says his son is mixed
and he will not have his kid not acknowledge his white mom.

* neyo old comment about
(all the prettiest kids are light skinned)..

* black man at my job told us,
(I hope my baby comes out with curly hair like my girlfriend
and we are both hoping the baby get her dad green eyes as well) lol..

wtf is wrong with black babies in the black community??

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 19:53:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is not new, Americans don't know why they are doing it, but in my culture we figured it out centuries ago, and it was no secret what was happening.

1) Advancing the race or improve the race or whitening: Basically means that a mix person marries a white person, and their kids in return marry white people so on and so forth, to make the race white.

2) Avenging the race or reclaiming the race: Came about to put an end to whitening by having a black person marrying into a family that is in the process of advancing the race.

That's why it's normal to see people from Latin and Caribbean families with both white and black relatives.

Back in the days, a family in the process of whitening the race would mistreat a child that comes out darker skin than the rest, if the family is wealthy, some would even disown the child or leave the child out of their will (basically leaving them destitute), unless he/she marries white and has white or acceptable skin tone children.

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 20:40:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is not new, Americans don't know why they are doing it, but in my culture we figured it out centuries ago, and it was no secret what was happening.

1) Advancing the race or improve the race or whitening: Basically means that a mix person marries a white person, and their kids in return marry white people so on and so forth, to make the race white.

2) Avenging the race or reclaiming the race: Came about to put an end to whitening by having a black person marrying into a family that is in the process of advancing the race.

That's why it's normal to see people from Latin and Caribbean families with both white and black relatives.

Back in the days, a family in the process of whitening the race would mistreat a child that comes out darker skin than the rest, if the family is wealthy, some would even disown the child or leave the child out of their will (basically leaving them destitute), unless he/she marries white and has white or acceptable skin tone children.

americans know why they are doing it
dey just don't want to be real and have
the conversation because of how it will make them look.

and dats one of the problems
everyone runs from the truth and when we do talk
about things we tend to water it down as if its not problematic
dat everyone adores and wants mixed kids..

Post Posted: 2020-01-01 20:50:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-01 20:40:31

Laughing

The people who are whitening the race take pride in it. Whitening families will tell there kids that their future spouse is too dark and that their kids will have too many negroid feature, so go look for another potential spouse. The goal is to eradicate their blackness.

However, I see these black people in the states wanting mixed kids, but then call them black, is this just madness?

Post Posted: 2020-01-07 18:18:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Those who turn COMPLACENT and forget their ROOT & HISTORY will loose their IDENTITY and eventually get ERASED............... even biologically

Post Posted: 2020-01-08 05:34:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-01 20:40:31

you are more spot on than anyone else in this thread.

it's an issue with the individuals having a self-loathing or hatred of themselves. they've bought into some hype about "white being right".

it is a huge offshoot from the european colonization of the world. it's not just in america where this happens. it's all over latin america & caribbean & africa too. it's rampant in asia - specifically in india.

for colonization to work not only did the colonizer have to believe that they were superior, the indigenous peoples had to believe the colonizers were superior as well.

some people have yet to shed this mentality.

i experienced this yesterday with a woman fawning over my curly ass hair. she kept saying "you have such good hair. i hope my baby will have hair like yours." i told her the only bad hair is no hair. she replied only people with good hair say that.

i rolled my eyes and continued what i was doing.

i often hear white people say that mixed babies are the prettiest. they'll often say Black babies are cute. white babies look like old people. and mixed babies are gorgeous.

so it's interesting.

i also wonder if it's something people aspire to because in the south during slavery lighter skinned Blacks made up a greater percentage of the free people of color than they did in the north - this was mainly due to having white parentage and being granted freedom by a "caring, loving" relative (father, brother, uncle, grandfather, etc). also in my own family, it's clear that people on both sides were granted land because of their descent from a white person. one part of my family lived side by side with the white family members. i've posted this before.

for whatever reason, i've never been personally upset or concerned that i'm dark skinned, but i also grew up in area that was like 6% Black at best. so most Blacks were related to me and we all stuck together no matter our shade because there were so few of us.

Post Posted: 2020-01-10 18:53:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Most of them are dudes from the hood....

I think it's a hood mentality....I see a lot of hood dudes dating white girls that look like skanks and meth heads in Chicago....but they'll still date them to aim for some light skin kids....lol...a shame....

Now me personally, I don't care what color my kids are....I just want them to look like me or look like a combo of me AND THE PERSON I LOVE....I just want my children to look like the family they come from.....I don't want my kids to look like they're not even mine....I want my child to look like Me....so when I'm with my son, EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS MINE....so there is no confusion....

I see some of these street with super light skin kids...almost white with brown hair...and their kids don't even look like them Laughing ....and it makes you wonder if they are the real father on some maury shit Laughing ....seriously...I see a lot of black men from the streets out here in Chicago with mixed kids they had with THE "WHITEST" WHITE WOMEN they could find.....and their kids with these white women don't even look like them....whats the point of having a kid that doesn't even look like you?....UNLESS YOU HATE YOURSELF THAT MUCH that you don't want your offsprings to be an extension of you.....you want that child to look like everything except you and that is a shame....that's a lowkey psychological problem...and you will raise that child with the same psychological problem....It becomes a pattern from generation to generation...like I keep saying...A lot of people are so damn crazy and they don't even know they are crazy...It's crazy to be a dark skin black man to be walking with mixed kids that look like white cuban kids talking about dem kids belong to you Laughing ....do they really belong to you if they don't look like you? Laughing ....If you look at Michael Jackson's kids, you don't even see any blackness but Michael said those kids were his Laughing ...Micheal hated himself so much that he bleached himself, straightened his nose, and permed his hair, and did surgery to change his jaw and chin....and then he bleached his own sperm to make sure those kids came out as white as possible...He wanted those kids to look even "whiter" than him and they sure did.........

Post Posted: 2020-01-10 19:03:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Are you clocking your own self? Shocked

Cuz you're not light skin but you come from a culture that upholds that.....so it sounds like you're spilling your own tea and revealing your own problems Laughing

No wonder why you're always yearning for white dick? Lol....

Unfortunately, you can't give birth as a man so I don't think White dick will help you "advance" your race.....

Post Posted: 2020-01-12 09:01:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-01-10 19:03:09

Are you clocking your own self? Shocked

Cuz you're not light skin but you come from a culture that upholds that.....so it sounds like you're spilling your own tea and revealing your own problems Laughing

No wonder why you're always yearning for white dick? Lol....

Unfortunately, you can't give birth as a man so I don't think White dick will help you "advance" your race.....

Projecting much?

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: