logo
Search
Do u feel ur letting the black community down ?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 09:38:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sometimes I do feel guilty for being gay and black. I have watched hate speech against black gays and they say we are the cause that black community is breaking down. We are agents of the devil, we were sent, we go after kids with no hesitant.

Personally I don’t feel like I’m purposely trying to bring the black community down but I guess my natural attraction to men is.. the only thing is that I’ve never seen a man genuinely go from gay to straight wen I watch ex gay videos they seem like they are still low key gay.

And there hatred for me causes me to act out but sleeping with a lot of men epspecilt white men and not giving af about anything but my immediate self cos why should I put a people first who will put m on the bottom of the pyramid no matter how good of a person I am. Other races tend to treat gays better and it’s alluring.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 09:53:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-29 09:38:27

Sometimes I do feel guilty for being gay and black. I have watched hate speech against black gays and they say we are the cause that black community is breaking down. We are agents of the devil, we were sent, we go after kids with no hesitant.

Personally I don’t feel like I’m purposely trying to bring the black community down but I guess my natural attraction to men is.. the only thing is that I’ve never seen a man genuinely go from gay to straight wen I watch ex gay videos they seem like they are still low key gay.

And there hatred for me causes me to act out but sleeping with a lot of men epspecilt white men and not giving af about anything but my immediate self cos why should I put a people first who will put m on the bottom of the pyramid no matter how good of a person I am. Other races tend to treat gays better and it’s alluring.

Sweetheart, let me tell you something.

You are good enough!
You are light!
You are radiance!
You have purpose!
You are a creation of God!

Forgive yourself baby. This battle is not yours to fight.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 09:57:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Don't ever feel guilty for the actions of others
Remember you chose neither things empathy is never a sin my dude

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 09:58:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No, because I'm not beholden to the black community. If they want my allegiance, they'll need to do as much for me as they expect for me to do for them (i.e., the black community needs to give me a reason to care about it).

These are the requirements that I demand of the black community, before they can expect my allegiance:
1) stop making excuses for blacks that need to be extracted from society using slavery as an excuse,
2) stop expecting all blacks to vote democrat,
3) stop expecting all blacks to believe in a contradictory, made-up religion (e.g., Christianity),
4) start encouraging blacks to strive to be more than an NBA/NFL pro, a singer, a rapper or a comedian,
5) stop attacking anyone who doesn't act, talk or believe the same as the black majority, and
6) be open to change and a different perspective.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:03:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You sound like a very weak person. Grow a pair and start living your life for yourself and fuck all this other bullshit you talking

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:04:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-29 09:53:35

You are good enough!
You are light!
You are radiance!
You have purpose!

I never said I wasn’t a good person. I feel guilty for being gay coz I can’t easily have children. My family lineage might stop with me. I feel bad that I’m one of the main reasons the black community is falling apart.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:11:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-29 09:57:26

But what are we doing to help the community?? Sucking dick? I act like I do t care but it hurts me wen I see people that I love hurt by me being gay.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:16:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-29 09:57:26

2019-12-29 10:11:42

But what are we doing to help the community?? Sucking dick? I act like I do t care but it hurts me wen I see people that I love hurt by me being gay.

First you need to see yourself as a Black man that is gay instead of a dick sucking man that is black

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:21:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No, because I'm not beholden to the black community. If they want my allegiance, they'll need to do as much for me as they expect for me to do for them (i.e., the black community needs to give me a reason to care about it).

These are the requirements that I demand of the black community, before they can expect my allegiance:
1) stop making excuses for blacks that need to be extracted from society using slavery as an excuse,
2) stop expecting all blacks to vote democrat,
3) stop expecting all blacks to believe in a contradictory, made-up religion (e.g., Christianity),
4) start encouraging blacks to strive to be more than an NBA/NFL pro, a singer, a rapper or a comedian,
5) stop attacking anyone who doesn't act, talk or believe the same as the black majority, and
6) be open to change and a different perspective.

This has nothing to do with being gay. Ur views are similar to a lot straight black men.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:23:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-29 09:53:35

You are good enough!
You are light!
You are radiance!
You have purpose!

2019-12-29 10:04:19

I never said I wasn’t a good person. I feel guilty for being gay coz I can’t easily have children. My family lineage might stop with me. I feel bad that I’m one of the main reasons the black community is falling apart.

u missed kim point
she neva said u wasn't a good person, she
said u are good enough.

it sounds like u need to heal urself
u should take her comment and use it
as a tool to begin ur healing process..

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:28:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Beloved....

*Ayanla voice* Laughing

Listen here and listen real good....

First of all, focus on not letting your own self down before you carry the black community on your shoulders....before you can aid in the progress of the black community, you yourself must be a position where you've reached all your goals and are content with your achievements......so focus on improving yourself and becoming your best self before you will have the tools to uplift the black community..You needs tools and the only way you can get those tools is by focusing on your goals.....The most important thing in life is to NEVER EVER LET YOURSELF DOWN....You came into world alone through your mother's stomach...she carried you for 9 months and pushed you out of her tummy ALONE...You came into this world ALONE and when you die, they will bury you ALONE in that casket....Nobody else will be in that casket with you except yourself.....so focus on yourself FIRST.....

Also, I feel like it's time you come to your senses about what kind of black community you belong to....I don't consider myself to be a part of the general black community....I don't even Identity with LGBT because Lesbians and Trans are not people I identify with....We don't have the same struggles and neither do I understand their issues or even care to understand because my own damn plate is full.....There are many black communities and you need to pick 1 or 2....It's not for you to try to carry all these different black communities on your shoulders...Ppl keeps saying "the black community" like it's only one big community...NO...It's not....there are many different types of black communities across this country and across the globe....it's not your job to please all of them....so figure out which one you belong to and which one you wanna fit into and stop acting like you belong to the entire collection of black communities....For example, I live in Chicago but I don't consider myself to be a part of the black community here in Chicago....Most of my black friends and black gay friends are from the south, DMV, international, and the east coast.....so I relate to those black communities...I don't relate to the black community here in Chicago because I have nothing in common with majority of them.....I actually don't have anything in common with the black midwest community...absolutely NOTHING....I'm not the typical black person From the midwest with that midwestern way of thinking....I'm not with that rowdy cooning backstabbing 2faced trifling Chicago CHIRAQ black ink crew lifestyle......these chicago born and raised negroes have zero integrity and zero dignity in being black.....

Focus on you first then pick a specific type of black community you feel like you belong to and that is it.....CASE CLOSED.....Don't stress yourself with shit that has nothing to do with you......cuz I hate to break it you but the truth is...Just because you share black skin with someone else who is black does not mean you and them BELONG or come from the same realm black community......that is something you have to accept.....otherwise you'll be wasting your time trying to fit into black communities that you have NOTHING in common with....

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:28:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You’re a damn liar. How is it that you link pedophilia with OUR community when it’s even far more widespread amongst heterosexuals. And not just men, women too. Let’s not sugarcoat the shit, all these teachers fucking these prepubescent boys is pedophilia too. I think your concerns may lack focus.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:30:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You’re a damn liar. How is it that you link pedophilia with OUR community when it’s even far more widespread amongst heterosexuals. And not just men, women too. Let’s not sugarcoat the shit, all these teachers fucking these prepubescent boys is pedophilia too. I think your concerns may lack focus.

Post Posted: 2019-12-29 10:42:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Man look at the Catholic Church
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: