logo
Search
Black men are becoming HouseWives and the women....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 13:39:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Are now the workers/bread winners.

Black men can’t get a job unless they are gay so they have to be at home with the kids while the black woman works.

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

This is the theme I see in a lot of house holds. It’s sad that they accept black women and gay men but not black men and neither black women or gay black men care they all about money and see.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 13:59:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-26 13:39:00

Black men can’t get a job unless they are gay so they have to be at home with the kids while the black woman works.

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

This is the theme I see in a lot of house holds. It’s sad that they accept black women and gay men but not black men and neither black women or gay black men care they all about money and see.

This is a bullshit assumption. The Black men I associate with work and take care of their family.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 14:10:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

2019-12-26 13:59:06

This is a bullshit assumption. The Black men I associate with work and take care of their family.

They why can’t I get a job and so many others? Once. I go to the job and they see how black my skin is they say the position has been filled. I applied at Walmart,Lowe’s and a warehouse and it was the same thing but my mom got a job with in two weeks of moving here.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 14:56:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

2019-12-26 14:10:52

They why can’t I get a job and so many others? Once. I go to the job and they see how black my skin is they say the position has been filled. I applied at Walmart,Lowe’s and a warehouse and it was the same thing but my mom got a job with in two weeks of moving here.

Don’t feel bad. It happens to me and everybody else

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 15:09:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

Why don't you go to college and get a degree. The more educated you are, the more resourceful you appear to potential employers. I, as a Black man, experience racism daily. I'm certain I've been overlooked, when applying for jobs in the past, because I'm a Black man. Rather than continuing to apply for and get turned down for jobs offering low wages, I chose to go to college, living off of financial aid while working part time.

Now, with my degree, I was able to get a job making more money than the jobs I was applying for without a degree. I still experience racism, but I fight back against it. Trust me, the more educated and confident you are, the easier it is to find gainful employment. Also, why don't you consider joining the military? I joined after finishing high school, and the military benefits enabled me to go to school, build a career, etc.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 15:33:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

Sounds like Co-parenting to me something most Homosexual can't relate to
Me cleaning up the house or cooking. For my seeds is a pleasure have you ever looked at your child(ren) when they look at you with love and awe probably not

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 18:48:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

This is true.

Nigga`s don`t work, and don`t want to work. All they want to do is drink, get high, and fuck...and a black insecure bitch with that mindset allows him to do such, live free and abuse and sometimes kill her kids because he can fuck her good. It`s a sad epidemic. Black bitches love the drama of baby daddies, fighting and arguing instead of giving a hard working black man who is non-abusive, and caring a chance.

A lot of black gay men like the same type of drama. Black gay nigga versus black gay men. Black gay men do not want a straight laced, hard working black man, they`d take one, but they prefer a hardcore nigga that likes to fight and argue and then fuck them real good in the ass. It makes them feel like a black woman.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 21:06:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
White people do it too.

If the woman is making more money at her job and gets better benefits, why spend $500 plus a week on daycare when dad can take on the childcare role. He will save the family money, the kids are at home in a safe environment and not sharing germs with other kids, thus, saving money on doctor's office, and the mom doesn't have to call out to care for her child. She can work later, and even open the door for a promotion.

I'd say to those strong black women and selfless fathers, home school your kids too.

Post Posted: 2019-12-26 23:09:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's how black women wanted it, so I couldn't give a fuck less. They wanted sorry ass niggas that they have to take care of just because he makes her pussy wet.

Childless u r

Post Posted: 2019-12-28 17:23:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

2019-12-26 15:09:29

Why don't you go to college and get a degree. The more educated you are, the more resourceful you appear to potential employers. I, as a Black man, experience racism daily. I'm certain I've been overlooked, when applying for jobs in the past, because I'm a Black man. Rather than continuing to apply for and get turned down for jobs offering low wages, I chose to go to college, living off of financial aid while working part time.

Now, with my degree, I was able to get a job making more money than the jobs I was applying for without a degree. I still experience racism, but I fight back against it. Trust me, the more educated and confident you are, the easier it is to find gainful employment. Also, why don't you consider joining the military? I joined after finishing high school, and the military benefits enabled me to go to school, build a career, etc.

I live in a predominantly Mexican area in Texas and they are very racists but at the same time they have a serious fetish for black dick it’s so weird I feel like I’m in a resident evil video game. I heard the military is racist too I wa Ted to join the navy

Post Posted: 2019-12-28 17:25:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is all by design. The government with help from black leaders have decidedly effeminized the black male. They act like bitches and refuse to be mens. Pastors are fucking little boys in the ass and our black mens are allowing it. And Barack Obama told y’all homosexuality was okay and allowed them fags to marry. But worry not! God is watching! And a cleansing is near.

I believe there are more people like Bishop Eddie long out there ducking boys. It’s aad

Post Posted: 2019-12-28 17:26:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's how black women wanted it, so I couldn't give a fuck less. They wanted sorry ass niggas that they have to take care of just because he makes her pussy wet.

They will never admit it they don’t get along with educated black men cos he know her game plan

Post Posted: 2019-12-28 17:28:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cooking the means
Cleaning the house
Taking care of the kids

2019-12-26 18:48:14

This is true.

Nigga`s don`t work, and don`t want to work. All they want to do is drink, get high, and fuck...and a black insecure bitch with that mindset allows him to do such, live free and abuse and sometimes kill her kids because he can fuck her good. It`s a sad epidemic. Black bitches love the drama of baby daddies, fighting and arguing instead of giving a hard working black man who is non-abusive, and caring a chance.

A lot of black gay men like the same type of drama. Black gay nigga versus black gay men. Black gay men do not want a straight laced, hard working black man, they`d take one, but they prefer a hardcore nigga that likes to fight and argue and then fuck them real good in the ass. It makes them feel like a black woman.

I like to bottom sometimes and I can assure u that I don’t feel like a women I feel like a man wen I do it. I hate wen guys wanna role play and pretend I’m a female nah. I can’t take a thug seriously I’ll have u over but u can’t stay and I’ll look for another one. I prefer men on the army cos they got thug on them but they work.

Post Posted: 2019-12-28 17:29:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

White people do it too.

If the woman is making more money at her job and gets better benefits, why spend $500 plus a week on daycare when dad can take on the childcare role. He will save the family money, the kids are at home in a safe environment and not sharing germs with other kids, thus, saving money on doctor's office, and the mom doesn't have to call out to care for her child. She can work later, and even open the door for a promotion.

I'd say to those strong black women and selfless fathers, home school your kids too.

I actually know a woman that rose to the top of her job while her husband stayed home and cooked the whole time

Post Posted: 2019-12-30 19:34:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

White people do it too.

2019-12-28 17:29:59

I actually know a woman that rose to the top of her job while her husband stayed home and cooked the whole time

I believe you. I think the Toxic Masculinity syndrome is blinding some of these people.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: