logo
Search
Do you think this lady is too damn sensitive?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 14:26:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Straight male athletes smack each other on the ass all the time. But U don't hear them crying and complaining. Gurl sit down somewhere!

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 14:39:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We have laws and rules that dictates our behavior in this country. No one should feel that they can just help themselves to anyone or anything that they want in the moment.

I love to suck my dom's dick, but I chose him. He can talk to me or treat me any way that he pleases, during our 1-2 hour time together. I've given him (and only him) that right, but no other man can decide (on his own) to do as he pleases with me, just because he knows that I submit to my dom.

I believe that this guy was way out of line. And, he needs to (at least) suffer a minor consequence for his action, because (if not checked) he'll just do it again.

As for male athletes, this is how many of them choose to bond with one another; they choose to accept this behavior, but just because male athletes accept this kind of behavior, it doesn't mean that non-athletes (male or female) should just accept this type of behavior.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 14:50:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 14:26:17

We have laws and rules that dictates our behavior in this country. No one should feel that they can just help themselves to anyone or anything that they want in the moment.

I love to suck my dom's dick, but I chose him. He can talk to me or treat me any way that he pleases, during our 1-2 hour time together. I've given him (and only him) that right, but no other man can decide (on his own) to do as he pleases with me, just because he knows that I submit to my dom.

I believe that this guy was way out of line. And, he needs to (at least) suffer a minor consequence for his action, because (if not checked) he'll just do it again.

As for male athletes, this is how many of them choose to bond with one another; they choose to accept this behavior, but just because male athletes accept this kind of behavior, it doesn't mean that non-athletes (male or female) should just accept this type of behavior.

I agree and disagree with you on some levels. This female reporter went on a media tour, expressing her violation (Ok...we get it). The runner was clearly caught up in the moment of the excitement of the race. Laws and rules are needed for our behavior (true), but majority of the time people take advantage of those laws. Especially sexes women who feel as though men can get away with anything, they make more money than us (whine whine whine). Women are like babies, they cry and whine about everything, but yet they wanna be equal to man. Yea ok, Good luck with that! LOL

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 14:55:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 14:50:01

I agree and disagree with you on some levels. This female reporter went on a media tour, expressing her violation (Ok...we get it). The runner was clearly caught up in the moment of the excitement of the race. Laws and rules are needed for our behavior (true), but majority of the time people take advantage of those laws. Especially sexes women who feel as though men can get away with anything, they make more money than us (whine whine whine). Women are like babies, they cry and whine about everything, but yet they wanna be equal to man. Yea ok, Good luck with that! LOL

Yes, we disagree on this issue, but you're still the most considerate top on BGC, in my opinion. Our disagreement is not enough to make me see you differently. You're still one of this site's best members, in my personal opinion.

I wish that everyone could disagree on this site without talking it so personal and feeling the need to lash out with multiple bash threads.

Thanks for demonstrating that members can disagree with class.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 15:06:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 14:50:01

2019-12-14 14:55:31

Yes, we disagree on this issue, but you're still the most considerate top on BGC, in my opinion. Our disagreement is not enough to make me see you differently. You're still one of this site's best members, in my personal opinion.

I wish that everyone could disagree on this site without talking it so personal and feeling the need to lash out with multiple bash threads.

Thanks for demonstrating that members can disagree with class.

Well thank you for your kind words. I feel the same about U and a few others. I just wish it was more of us. @iam_kingp is another kewl guy on this site... in my opinion Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 15:39:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is finely distilled bullshi.

I feel like things like this trivialize the whole movement against sexual abuse/harassment etc. Repeating what your lawyer told you to say in the media makes you look pathetic and unreasonable.

The problem with a lot of women nowadays is not that they are truely powerless but that they invest way too much power and meaning into their bodies. Any, and that includes even the slightest touch, violation thereof creates an insta-victim. Anyone that loses power to another that quickly in these times is weak from the jump and must seek the attention of others ( through the media in this case). I do agree with her that she needs to get her power back but it was clearly long gone before that dude ever set foot near her.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 16:17:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He touched her she didn't see it coming did not consent to it
Think about it a female you knew was just doing her job and somebody smacks on the ass and keep moving
How many of us. Would tell it ain't that serious brush it off

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 16:40:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
both of em finna start lying
and taking things to another level.

he didn't know it was here back, and she wants
to take her power back. smh imma throw dis case out,
next caaaase.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 17:45:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Victimhood Culture

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 18:57:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Slap her face next time.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 19:17:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are CRAZY to compare athletes to a fucking journalist minding her business
do her job! Not everyone CRAVES physical attention like sissies. She had every right to report that ASSAULT. I really hope you weren't being serious.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 19:41:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know if someone does that to me in the gym (on the treadmill) it's not gunna be all of this silly crap going on. Some guy came later than me to get paper towels and cleaning solution. He acted like I wasn't even there (blatantly rude.) I glanced behind me at the t.v. screens. When I turned back around he was doing some sort of delaying thing (to make me wait.) I just glanced back at the t.v. screens. Then, he finally left. I think he was there training someone. I think he wanted to be noticed. It's just some kind of caveman way of communicating. There was nobody up on us very tight. So, he could of said something negative (with out others hearing it,) if that's what he wanted to do.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 19:42:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

do her job! Not everyone CRAVES physical attention like sissies. She had every right to report that ASSAULT. I really hope you weren't being serious.

I'm sure the fucking athletes be minding their business as well.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 19:56:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I know if someone does that to me in the gym (on the treadmill) it's not gunna be all of this silly crap going on. Some guy came later than me to get paper towels and cleaning solution. He acted like I wasn't even there (blatantly rude.) I glanced behind me at the t.v. screens. When I turned back around he was doing some sort of delaying thing (to make me wait.) I just glanced back at the t.v. screens. Then, he finally left. I think he was there training someone. I think he wanted to be noticed. It's just some kind of caveman way of communicating. There was nobody up on us very tight. So, he could of said something negative (with out others hearing it,) if that's what he wanted to do.

Man he was trying to pick you up

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 19:56:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LMFAO @ assault. Damn near all the runners were doing some attention whoring thing as they went by the camera that she was talking to. She certainly was tolerating the questionable stuff they were doing (as they ran by.) As part of a group of people doing silly stuff, he made a mistake. He apologized. This victimhood shit is out of hand. I'm glad I'm not attracted to women. And you know, if it was some black guy, or some guy she found cute, she would of never had a problem with him touching her.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 20:10:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LMFAO @ assault. Damn near all the runners were doing some attention whoring thing as they went by the camera that she was talking to. She certainly was tolerating the questionable stuff they were doing (as they ran by.) As part of a group of people doing silly stuff, he made a mistake. He apologized. This victimhood shit is out of hand. I'm glad I'm not attracted to women. And you know, if it was some black guy, or some guy she found cute, she would of never had a problem with him touching her.

She should be thankful she didnt run into this guy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 20:49:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 19:56:16

Was in these, but grey with black sneakers. They do fit that way. When I bought them, they didn't have the hoody out yet. I'll have to go back n' see how it looks together. The pockets are a little odd, but the fit is just like you see. I've never bought anything from Old Navy before. This is probably one of the only good things they have.

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 20:54:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 20:10:08

She should be thankful she didnt run into this guy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-12-14 21:02:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 19:42:27

I'm sure the fucking athletes be minding their business as well.

BTW, it wasn't like she was minding her business, and he came out of the bushes to touch her. She was getting the runners to ham it up for the camera, and he did too much.

Post Posted: 2019-12-15 02:42:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-14 20:49:26

Was in these, but grey with black sneakers. They do fit that way. When I bought them, they didn't have the hoody out yet. I'll have to go back n' see how it looks together. The pockets are a little odd, but the fit is just like you see. I've never bought anything from Old Navy before. This is probably one of the only good things they have.

From old Navy?

Post Posted: 2019-12-15 03:58:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-15 02:42:29

From old Navy?

Yes, I was checking to see which stores had heavyweight front zippered hoodies. Old Navy didn't have any. They just have middleweight, and lightweight. I did like the way these workout bottoms looked on the mannequin. When I tried them on, they looked great.

Look, I don't usually like old navy, either, but this product is nice. This dynamic fleece has 4 way stretch. I'm agreeing with what you wrote above, but showing you what he liked. This product gunna show your legs n ass off (if you got any.) Most of yall don't like to look good until you get your clothes off though. I've noticed that. It's like a competition to see who can look the best naked, but the worst with clothes on.

Post Posted: 2019-12-15 05:09:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-12-15 07:18:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

From old Navy?

2019-12-15 03:58:13

Yes, I was checking to see which stores had heavyweight front zippered hoodies. Old Navy didn't have any. They just have middleweight, and lightweight. I did like the way these workout bottoms looked on the mannequin. When I tried them on, they looked great.

Look, I don't usually like old navy, either, but this product is nice. This dynamic fleece has 4 way stretch. I'm agreeing with what you wrote above, but showing you what he liked. This product gunna show your legs n ass off (if you got any.) Most of yall don't like to look good until you get your clothes off though. I've noticed that. It's like a competition to see who can look the best naked, but the worst with clothes on.

Cool how much

Post Posted: 2019-12-15 14:57:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

From old Navy?

2019-12-15 03:58:13

2019-12-15 07:18:09

Cool how much

Haven't seen them for less than $40.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum