Post Posted: 2019-12-11 01:03:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-11 00:42:57

IS IT WRONG THAT YOU GOT FIRED AFTER YOUR BOSS LOOKED AT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE
AND IF YES WHY

Apoligize on the typo

Post Posted: 2019-12-11 01:04:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It would depend on what the conditions of your employment. You can be penalized for your off duty behavior depending on the type of work you do, and the conditions outlined when you were hired, so I would have to say in most cases those kind of terminations are just..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-11 01:09:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It would depend on what the conditions of your employment. You can be penalized for your off duty behavior depending on the type of work you do, and the conditions outlined when you were hired, so I would have to say in most cases those kind of terminations are just..Smile

That is so true
One girl was pleasing herself
The other person posted illegal fire arms

Post Posted: 2019-12-11 12:31:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't like it.

But...if the white dude with the white power shit on his page can get fired, so can the black girl with pistols and gang signs on hers. But...not sure how a boss answers to knowing about the vid of her getting the brakes beaten off that pussy.

Post Posted: 2019-12-11 12:41:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Today's people don't listen when I tell them that HUMAN RELATIONS PERSONNEL are online with.Also many already know about them prior to hiring you. Many companies now required you give them social media passwords as part of the hiring process.

Some of you may say this illegal... due you saying you're awake or not voting... the courts are full PRO BUSINESS JUDGES. Gone are the days of powerful EEOC, OSHA, FDA ect. Keep thinking your VOTE don't count. also STOP WANTING YOUR 15 MINUTE OF MEDIA FAME. Especially if you are the wrong color, race or creed. Mix race don't mean shit to them... they group however they want.

Post Posted: 2019-12-11 18:11:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First I gotta get a job before I worry about getting fired. In any case I don't need a job, so getting fired for whatever reason would not be a disaster, especially if the place is that anal-retentive, that they are checking my online social presence. In any case most jobs are "at will", meaning they can fire someone for any reason and no reason at all, except for an illegal reason.

Post Posted: 2019-12-12 18:38:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't like it.

But...if the white dude with the white power shit on his page can get fired, so can the black girl with pistols and gang signs on hers. But...not sure how a boss answers to knowing about the vid of her getting the brakes beaten off that pussy.

That is true that would be equal discipline
But dudes need to realize the internet is for ever
People are jobless because,of this and I guarantee DUDES on here gonna lose it also
Look at the law in your state NYS has a law that you can be fired without cause
But they get them write ups on you you know the rest
I'm just saying

Post Posted: 2020-01-06 22:10:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't like it.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE RIGHT NOW
WOULD HAVE COST PEOPLE MONEY AND LIVELY HOOD REAL EASY
FRIED AND FIRED
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions II All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum