logo
Search
being found attractive by many is a blessing... AND A CURSE!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 12:16:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
you can not KEEP TO YOURSELF without STANDING OUT. people will always want to know who you are and go out their way to infiltrate your business and privacy. some even will start shit with you just to force your attention to them. you can not have friends or family who has a man or woman and be around them together without making them insecure that their man/woman wants you (even it's true which is my case a lot) then bad vibes and shade begins. they also will not want me around when their man/woman is around. your dude is insecure towards everybody else who looks at you and/or envious that they are looking at you and not him. too much fuckery.

and that's why i prefer to keep to myself...

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 12:22:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tell me about it! Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 12:24:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was just talking to someone about this! Whether you're in public at grocery store, working, or private life, the random compliments, people always saying hi to you, expecting you to be "on" and the minute you not, they all asking what's wrong are you ok!? I been dealing with that since last week.... hmm hmm hmm..

I find females are more overt while males, depending on the environment are covert in their excessive draw to get your attention and keep it.

It is a gift & curse, at times you don't have that energy to give and it becomes exhaustive

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 13:42:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't really feel sorry for people like that. I had a very good friend that used to complain about the same thing but then would never talk about the fact that he milked it for everything it was worth. One of my brothers did the same thing and that's why he's damn near 50 and females have to pay his bills. When times get hard, count your blessings, not your curses.

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 14:30:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its a blessing if you have wisdom to go alone with it, it's a curse if you are vain and conceded.

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 14:44:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . . . . ugh! Right!

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 17:00:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You ftm trans are weird
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to: