R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

X:

Y:

Z:

Does popcorn count as dinner? If so, I'd be eating that while I watched the magic between most of them

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 16:03:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
O or S

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 16:17:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm going to be a little thirsty here... ehehehehehehehe jejejejejejejejeje

Papi
D.
Hubby
E.

Cuddling buddy
F.

Just because minus tattoos
V

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 17:01:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
J and T

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 17:36:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
D,F,M,N,V,X

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 18:21:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
(sucks teeth)

cumdumpter tease

cause im not picking 1..

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:04:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
(A, C, D, J, K, P, T)

(A, J, K, T)

(A, K, T)

(K, T)

T

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:09:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
T. Made my heart skip three beats. He def can come over for dinner and whatever else he needs I got him. Just say the word Lol!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:31:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:33:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hey Pedo-Fu! You said you wouldn't answer my questions unless I answered them myself. You know, the questions that would settle once and for all if you're a pedophile? I answered the questions, clearly without the chopped up, contrived, answers that you give when it comes to how low you go age wise when it comes to sex. Well I answered the questions, and I know you saw it. Now what's your excuse for not telling the forum your real age and what is the youngest person you are willing to engage with sexually? Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:43:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No, I didn't see it. I could care less what questions you want answered. Fuck yourself with an ice pick.

and you are gunna remain that way until you die.

Post Posted: 2019-12-08 23:51:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@dq_cotton-candy AKA @dubmec AKA @puddn has finally admitted she is a pedophile, and is having meltdown number 957,345,281 in the process. It will be ok Pedo-fu. Now that you have faced your illness, you can get help. Have you considered chemical castration? It probably won't keep you from thinking about having sex with little black boys, but at least your cllt-sized penis won't get hard..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 00:55:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-08 15:50:24

@dq_cotton-candy AKA @dubmec AKA @puddn has finally admitted she is a pedophile, and is having meltdown number 957,345,281 in the process. It will be ok Pedo-fu. Now that you have faced your illness, you can get help. Have you considered chemical castration? It probably won't keep you from thinking about having sex with little black boys, but at least your cllt-sized penis won't get hard..Smile

This unevolved faggot!

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 01:26:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-09 00:55:48

This unevolved faggot!

Impress me and post with this account and your @dq_cotton-candy account at the same time Pedo-Fu..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 04:01:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nah...
Sorry....
NONE OF THOSE WILL WORK Laughing

I need something like along these lines....
I'm bagging something like this for 2020....
If his skin doesn't shine like black diamonds then I don't need him

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 06:46:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nah...
Sorry....

Girl, we've seen your mug...You'd stand a better chance of pulling an oil rig across the Atlantic Ocean with your teeth, than you would at pulling a man that looks like any of these..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 08:43:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
P.........

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 09:15:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nah...
Sorry....

2019-12-09 06:46:11

Girl, we've seen your mug...You'd stand a better chance of pulling an oil rig across the Atlantic Ocean with your teeth, than you would at pulling a man that looks like any of these..Smile

Now this pic is of you 10 yrs ago...
Only God knows how raggedy and busted down your pussy is now... Laughing
You weren't winning then and you're not winning now ol' heffah
That Obama tracfone phone camera never did you any good

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 10:37:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nah...
Sorry....

2019-12-09 06:46:11

2019-12-09 09:15:11

Now this pic is of you 10 yrs ago...
Only God knows how raggedy and busted down your pussy is now... Laughing
You weren't winning then and you're not winning now ol' heffah
That Obama tracfone phone camera never did you any good

But you were making threads about this pic saying I was a good catch because there tends to be a lot of educated and successful men where I'm from.

This low pixel pic from that cheap ass 2005 got me plenty of play, and the activity on my profile page has spiked like a motherfucker since I started using it as my default again. I used to only get a visitor or two every other week. Now I'm getting visits from folks I've never seen, all day, every day.

You see, that's the difference between me, and weak millennial bitches like you. You will take 300 different pictures, using 3000 different filters, before you get a shot you are comfortable posting. And you still will be ugly as shit. I take a picture looking like the beast you will see first thing in the morning, and I own the shit out of it! You put a pic up of your monstrous face and get dragged through the Sahara desert by your ears like a dead camel, and you snatch it back, delete it, and probably wipe your hard drive 15 minutes later! You're weak, you're ugly, and you're miserable in Chicago, one of the most important, most vibrant, most elite cities in the world, because you are stuck in the ghetto like ugly ass JJ from Good Times. Keep scratchin and survivin boo..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 13:20:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't think it's news that ugly bottom cum dumps (like sucklips) like being dominated by ugly Planet of the Apes guys.

At 1st, the bitch said she found you ugly.

She only started liking you after she noticed that you are abusive.

She just cares about getting a little beat up. She wants to be choked.

She wants daddy high bp Planet of the Apes to throw her against the wall (a little bit.)

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 13:29:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Damn Pedo-fu, this is like your 7th Darth induced meltdown today. That has to be a record. Maybe we should talk to your doctor about changing your psycho drugs...

You call the only person in the forum willing to stand up for you ugly, because she admitted she gets wet over me. Have you seen her picture? You said she was ugly, so you must have seen it and probably saved it like you saved mine many years ago when it was my default. I want to know what she looks like. Maybe I'll make myself her next Dom. I'll be sure to give you all the details. I know you won't want pics or videos though, since we are both over the age of 18..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 13:56:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So testy.

I did not save your Planet of the Apes photo for all those years. Recently, someone quite dark gave me the photo, and told me not to say who gave it to me.

Post Posted: 2019-12-09 14:11:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"..You call the only person in the forum willing to stand up for you..."

Uh, the bitch tried very hard to guilt me into letting you tell your lies and intentional misconstrues unopposed. So, she can go fuck herself with a rubberish Trump Doll (for all I care.)
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: