Search
Kamala is out...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 14:59:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
...and I am saddened.

looks like it's the libertarians & lincoln chafee for me. that is if i don't write-in for kamala in the general.

still not interested in pete or joe. i'll vote in the dem primary i think.

i feel like the democratic party just handed the election to trump on a silver platter.

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 15:08:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-03 14:59:26

...and I am saddened.

looks like it's the libertarians & lincoln chafee for me. that is if i don't write-in for kamala in the general.

still not interested in pete or joe. i'll vote in the dem primary i think.

i feel like the democratic party just handed the election to trump on a silver platter.

Trump will win no matter who the Dems choose as their candidate.

It's sad that some people are living in a fairytale thinking that anyone (especially these mediocre Democatic candidates) can win against trump holding his second term in office.

All the daily political talk is just people needing to be heard, but in the end, it's all just flapping their gums, and more importantly, a waste of their time.

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 15:22:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't think there is anyone who will stop Biden in the south. Old black people are are harder to change than a tire without a jack. I don't think there is anyone who can pull them away from Joe short of Michelle Obama, and the chance of her getting into the race is zero to none. There are three, possibly four Dems left that are acceptable to me. If one of those don't get the nom, I'm going all in for a third party or an indie candidate. The only way to fight a f'd up two party system is to actually fight it and stop making excuses about it not being the right time. To the powers that be, it will never be the right time..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 15:30:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 16:28:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

Umma vote for Prince Harry. He has blue blood, and a nice-sized dong.

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 18:46:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't think there is anyone who will stop Biden in the south. Old black people are are harder to change than a tire without a jack. I don't think there is anyone who can pull them away from Joe short of Michelle Obama, and the chance of her getting into the race is zero to none. There are three, possibly four Dems left that are acceptable to me. If one of those don't get the nom, I'm going all in for a third party or an indie candidate. The only way to fight a f'd up two party system is to actually fight it and stop making excuses about it not being the right time. To the powers that be, it will never be the right time..Smile

for those in the seats of power, rebellion is never timely

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 18:48:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

nah...they better pick a good candidate. biden or pete will not get my vote

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 20:35:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think the majority (white folks) will pick who is best for them, on the Dem side or the Republican side, and obviously Kamala was not it, or they would have funded her.

Once the country is no longer majority white, maybe the dynamics will change, but they are doing all they can to delay that, by closing the southern borders, convincing Latinos they too are white, and restricting other non-white immigration.

For me the difference between Dems and Republicans is important, ideological, but still both are run by whites for those whites having those particular ideas, and not for the minorities that share the same ideas.

For example Hillary is liberal, but refers to blacks as predators, and Trump though conservative enjoys support from White supremacists. So even though there are black liberals and conservatives, both parties marginalize blacks.

When the majorities in those parties change, maybe their politics will change as well, and actually include non-white interests more.

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 21:10:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-03 18:46:14

Right! Four years ago, Donald Trump was a joke to everyone, including the republican establishment, except his diehard supporters. It was a forgone conclusion that Jeb Bush was going to be the nominee and there was no way in hell Trump would get the nomination, let alone win the presidency. The Huffington Post famously refused to seriously cover his campaign. Fast forward to today and you have President Donald Trump, a hair away from being impeached, and a majority of Republicans think he is a better president than Abraham Lincoln! Not 20%. Not 45%, but a clear majority of the Republicans in the United States of America think that Donald Trump is a better president than AbrahFuckingham Lincoln was! The only thing more hilarious and tragic than that, is that there are millions of Democrats that believe Joe Biden is their best shot to beat him..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-12-03 22:43:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Kamala was a cop. That's why her campaign failed. She was on stage talking about bussing, but then refused to accept that her truancy laws were fucked and disproportionately affected black and latino families. She made excuses about her past. She had some great moment on camera, and did a great job making trump appointees squirm during the confirmations, but she was a cop. You cant take advice from the wolf about how to protect your sheep.

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 04:00:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

2019-12-03 18:48:06

Then you better enjoy sucking Donald Trump’s Dick for four more years.

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 04:05:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

2019-12-03 16:28:29

Umma vote for Prince Harry. He has blue blood, and a nice-sized dong.

Mein Gotti 😳

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 10:49:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

2019-12-04 04:00:26

i'm fine with it. his presidency is really only hurting poor people. i'm not poor so i'm good.

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 10:57:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i agree and understand your position.

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 10:59:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-03 21:10:03

Right! Four years ago, Donald Trump was a joke to everyone, including the republican establishment, except his diehard supporters. It was a forgone conclusion that Jeb Bush was going to be the nominee and there was no way in hell Trump would get the nomination, let alone win the presidency. The Huffington Post famously refused to seriously cover his campaign. Fast forward to today and you have President Donald Trump, a hair away from being impeached, and a majority of Republicans think he is a better president than Abraham Lincoln! Not 20%. Not 45%, but a clear majority of the Republicans in the United States of America think that Donald Trump is a better president than AbrahFuckingham Lincoln was! The only thing more hilarious and tragic than that, is that there are millions of Democrats that believe Joe Biden is their best shot to beat him..Smile

exactamundo

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 11:18:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I told people in 2015 to watch tRUMP and got laughed at. I knew he was dangerous because of his past history in and around racist circles.. father and grandfather were KKK. He's their fruit. People ignored this even the rich who hung around him. Don't let the north fool you when comes racism.

The KKK was create in Indiana. He owned the south for several reasons especially the fact he speaks their brand of RACISM. Two kinds or dangerous people are poor whites being used by rich whites to do their dirty work. Black from all economic stripes...infighting and not voting keep the whites in power. The election system is gerrymander nationwide in keep pockets. Some place in the south are 75% black who vote or not vote scared.

White men in those counties are told who to vote for or don't come to work on monday. I could go on but you get the point...one last thing to you independents. Candidates are chosen in primaries and you can't vote except in the general election down here. To you northern folks you don't get a pass because you all stay in court fight the tRUMPS in court for discrimination, but you keep you quiet so don't single just southern blacks... your hands aren't clean. You all had him first.

Post Posted: 2019-12-04 17:01:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

2019-12-04 10:49:34

i'm fine with it. his presidency is really only hurting poor people. i'm not poor so i'm good.

Well fuck you and fuck Trump too.

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 04:38:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

2019-12-04 10:49:34

2019-12-04 17:01:59

Well fuck you and fuck Trump too.

such as life....

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 04:43:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-04 11:18:00

I told people in 2015 to watch tRUMP and got laughed at. I knew he was dangerous because of his past history in and around racist circles.. father and grandfather were KKK. He's their fruit. People ignored this even the rich who hung around him. Don't let the north fool you when comes racism.

The KKK was create in Indiana. He owned the south for several reasons especially the fact he speaks their brand of RACISM. Two kinds or dangerous people are poor whites being used by rich whites to do their dirty work. Black from all economic stripes...infighting and not voting keep the whites in power. The election system is gerrymander nationwide in keep pockets. Some place in the south are 75% black who vote or not vote scared.

White men in those counties are told who to vote for or don't come to work on monday. I could go on but you get the point...one last thing to you independents. Candidates are chosen in primaries and you can't vote except in the general election down here. To you northern folks you don't get a pass because you all stay in court fight the tRUMPS in court for discrimination, but you keep you quiet so don't single just southern blacks... your hands aren't clean. You all had him first.

i'll admite that i thought people would not vote for trump. i allowed myself to be comfortable and not think poor white folks would want him as a savior.

at the same time, trump is terrible as PORUS, but i'm not sre he won't be reelected. these crazy folks still love him.

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 08:12:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-05 04:43:42

i'll admite that i thought people would not vote for trump. i allowed myself to be comfortable and not think poor white folks would want him as a savior.

at the same time, trump is terrible as PORUS, but i'm not sre he won't be reelected. these crazy folks still love him.

If we don't wake up he will get reelected. My niece told of a man in Louisiana who came in a hospital to vote. I asked her if he was white. She angrily said HELL YEAH. This a lesson for our people, many of whom will saya lot of different thing that fits their narrative for not voting. If the line bring chair from home and move with it then sit down if you're, but keep moving until you get to the front. I watch several news channels where world leaders LAUGH AT THE ORANGE CLOWN during economic summit in London.

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 08:36:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I hope you know that Justice Ginsburg won't last through the next president. If it's tRUMP we're doomed...6 to 3 isn't good.

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 16:19:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-05 08:12:59

If we don't wake up he will get reelected. My niece told of a man in Louisiana who came in a hospital to vote. I asked her if he was white. She angrily said HELL YEAH. This a lesson for our people, many of whom will saya lot of different thing that fits their narrative for not voting. If the line bring chair from home and move with it then sit down if you're, but keep moving until you get to the front. I watch several news channels where world leaders LAUGH AT THE ORANGE CLOWN during economic summit in London.

amen...all day long

Post Posted: 2019-12-05 16:48:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-12-05 08:12:59

2019-12-05 16:19:02

amen...all day long

Meant hospital bed... you get the point though.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: