logo
Search
I love people who are different from the pack  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I love people who are different and who also like to explore different things. People like me who are very open minded and free thinking. Free of the chains and the cookie cutter ideal of what every black man is suppose to be or act like. I love people who like to explore outwards and not stuck in the past. People who like to explore different places , music and other cultures. I like those who go against the grain . People who don't just blindly following what the pack is doing.

Most people who are different are leaders. While everyone else just follows in a straight line together... they refuse to listen to the voices that want them to just shut up and fall in line. Yes that is me and if you are also one of these kind of people who are different or open minded. Never let the loud voices of the pack try to silence or try to make you feel bad for being different. I say fuck them all! Just be yourself and live your life for you. Keep those chains off and keep being and thinking freely from the pack. Different is good.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Speak on it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I love people who are different and who also like to explore different things. People like me who are very open minded and free thinking. Free of the chains and the cookie cutter ideal of what every black man is suppose to be or act like. I love people who like to explore outwards and not stuck in the past. People who like to explore different places , music and other cultures. I like those who go against the grain . People who don't just blindly following what the pack is doing.

Most people who are different are leaders. While everyone else just follows in a straight line together... they refuse to listen to the voices that want them to just shut up and fall in line. Yes that is me and if you are also one of these kind of people who are different or open minded. Never let the loud voices of the pack try to silence or try to make you feel bad for being different. I say fuck them all! Just be yourself and live your life for you. Keep those chains off and keep being and thinking freely from the pack. Different is good.

Great LONE WOLF strategy!!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Talk is cheap though....

I hear ppl dish out the same speech you're giving but when the shit is in their face, they pipe down quickly.....

Truth of the matter is....most people like familiarity and like to feel connected to what they already know and understand....and they are secretly afraid and very cautious about situations that are dramatically different from what they grew up with....This is especially true for ppl here in America.

I hear what you're saying but I've also heard ppl preach this same doctrine yet I barely see them putting it into action....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You create some interesting threads but so shallow. Question. Why the part about what people think a black man ought to do or be? How are you being open minded by just blocking your mind in your own thread just in blackness? That is a sickness of the mind because you or anyone else knows what being black is.

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

You create some interesting threads but so shallow. Question. Why the part about what people think a black man ought to do or be? How are you being open minded by just blocking your mind in your own thread just in blackness? That is a sickness of the mind because you or anyone else knows what being black is.

Take what I say as a whole without trying to over analyze me or dissect parts of what I said to try and turn it into something negative. You are absolutely missing what I'm saying. If you take pieces of the puzzle out you want be able to see what the whole picture is.

You are missing the point while also proving what I'm saying. Could it be because you are closed minded and just can't accept or understand people who are different? Sometimes people who are closed minded ... they just refuse to open their minds long enough to try and understand different. They are in a hurry to get to the part where they criticize someone that is different rather than trying to understand or just accepting the fact that they do not subscribe to group thinking or staying in lockstep with the pack.

But any how thanks for your input.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Talk is cheap though....

I hear ppl dish out the same speech you're giving but when the shit is in their face, they pipe down quickly.....

Truth of the matter is....most people like familiarity and like to feel connected to what they already know and understand....and they are secretly afraid and very cautious about situations that are dramatically different from what they grew up with....This is especially true for ppl here in America.

I hear what you're saying but I've also heard ppl preach this same doctrine yet I barely see them putting it into action....

I sort of sense that you are a little bit different...but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways I hear you and I agree. But I can only speak for myself and I have nothing to prove. I'm me and it is what it is. Like me or hate me ..but know me first.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck what people say and think especially if they aren't living your life or supporting it. Family has always been the people I cared about mainly, but fuck them too because the value fake ass friends over family until they need you to get their ass out of trouble.

As a person who totally claim being black over any race, but as whole more of a mixture of several other races than black. Blacks are the most full of shit people of all when it comes to dealing with other blacks...it will only get worse if we don't wake up and find something MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHO FUCKING WHO and WHO GOT WHAT.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
People are suppose to be different and unique, that’s why we have our very on dna and finger prints
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: