N:

O:

P:

Q:

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No fair!

You're cheating!

It's cruel and inhumane to require us to only pick one.

C

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I runner up G

Track Thumbs Up/Down
P. There's something civilized about him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
D or G or J...but if only one, D.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

What is it like to be with a darker skinned guy?

I assume that Dsh.. is darker skinned, and the other two guys that I like (not in the forums) have similar personalities to Dsh40k's are also darker skinned, and I seem to be very attracted to their animalisic ways, but I've never been with a dark-skinned guy. But, I do find some of them attractive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
All the dark skin mofo to the front.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
G B D or P

Track Thumbs Up/Down
M

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I hope this photo is inverted. If not, his watch would be on right wrist. There isn't anything more uncivilized in the world, than wearing a watch that isn't on your left wrist.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://66.media.tumblr.com/bd70ea811d10968ac2e1aa001e031906/5b991f64bb1b1076-bd/s540x810/e247edbfff2c34b37a72cbd521275348d4284464.jpg

12 days ago

I hope this photo is inverted. If not, his watch would be on right wrist. There isn't anything more uncivilized in the world, than wearing a watch that isn't on your left wrist.

That is a mirror image so the watch is on his left wrist

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

I assume that Dsh.. is darker skinned, and the other two guys that I like (not in the forums) have similar personalities to Dsh40k's are also darker skinned, and I seem to be very attracted to their animalisic ways, but I've never been with a dark-skinned guy. But, I do find some of them attractive.

why do you think he is dark-skinned? i imagined him more as medium brown or so. at any rate, just curious.

honestly, skin tone really doesn't change anything about the man. fair or dark it's all the same. some are good in bed, some are not. some are assholes, most aren't dickheads.

i don't pick men because of my skin color, race, national origin or eye color alone. i take the entire package into account. there are humble light-skinned men and pretty-boy dark-skinned dudes. fair-skinned, green-eyed thugs & blue-black c-suite cigar afficionados.

maybe that answers your question. i'm not sure how to explain that men are men regardless of how they look on the outside or where they were born.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
D

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

why do you think he is dark-skinned? i imagined him more as medium brown or so. at any rate, just curious.

honestly, skin tone really doesn't change anything about the man. fair or dark it's all the same. some are good in bed, some are not. some are assholes, most aren't dickheads.

i don't pick men because of my skin color, race, national origin or eye color alone. i take the entire package into account. there are humble light-skinned men and pretty-boy dark-skinned dudes. fair-skinned, green-eyed thugs & blue-black c-suite cigar afficionados.

maybe that answers your question. i'm not sure how to explain that men are men regardless of how they look on the outside or where they were born.

I know that men are men, but I've also learned that more than a few men that I've had the privilege to know or to personally interact with seem to differ from one another in their actions and in the way that they approach things and issues, based on race and skin complexion. The darker-skinned men seem to have a mindset of needing to be seen and thought of as having more dominant and more aggressive traits than lighter-skinned men (which I don't believe to be true), but it's that mindset that I believe that has been the leading factor in continuing to fuel society's belief in that old stereotype about dark-skinned, black men being sought after by white women and men for their animalistic ways in the bedroom. This doesn't apply to all dark skinned black men (for certain), but many of my dark-skinned, extended family members and their dark-skinned friends (no matter their educational backgrounds) seem to believe this stereotype, because they have shared this mindset with the lighter-skinned family members.

Example: my biracial men have lived their lives more open-minded than me and most other non-mixed people that I know; because of their mindsets, my biracial men have calmer demeanors, and they pocess a confidence in themselves that is demonstrated in their everyday actions as opposed to always verbally stating it for all to hear and know about it. My biracial men are less combative with all groups of people, because they don't feel the need to prove themselves like some darker-skinned men who have a tendency to always verbalize their views; with dark-skinned men, this includes what they intend to do to a person in the bedroom; it is this verbalizing of their intentions that I find appealing and a turn on, because I've never had a man who verbalized their intentions. My doms just did what they had in mind, they never felt the urge or the need to verbalize it. Even my dad often said that it was silly to talk about what you're going to do; instead, (he often said) just do it without all the talk. My dad was into action-not talk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://66.media.tumblr.com/bd70ea811d10968ac2e1aa001e031906/5b991f64bb1b1076-bd/s540x810/e247edbfff2c34b37a72cbd521275348d4284464.jpg

12 days ago

12 days ago

That is a mirror image so the watch is on his left wrist

Whew! Thank the good Lord.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I know that men are men, but I've also learned that more than a few men that I've had the privilege to know or to personally interact with seem to differ from one another in their actions and in the way that they approach things and issues, based on race and skin complexion. The darker-skinned men seem to have a mindset of needing to be seen and thought of as having more dominant and more aggressive traits than lighter-skinned men (which I don't believe to be true), but it's that mindset that I believe that has been the leading factor in continuing to fuel society's belief in that old stereotype about dark-skinned, black men being sought after by white women and men for their animalistic ways in the bedroom. This doesn't apply to all dark skinned black men (for certain), but many of my dark-skinned, extended family members and their dark-skinned friends (no matter their educational backgrounds) seem to believe this stereotype, because they have shared this mindset with the lighter-skinned family members.

Example: my biracial men have lived their lives more open-minded than me and most other non-mixed people that I know; because of their mindsets, my biracial men have calmer demeanors, and they pocess a confidence in themselves that is demonstrated in their everyday actions as opposed to always verbally stating it for all to hear and know about it. My biracial men are less combative with all groups of people, because they don't feel the need to prove themselves like some darker-skinned men who have a tendency to always verbalize their views; with dark-skinned men, this includes what they intend to do to a person in the bedroom; it is this verbalizing of their intentions that I find appealing and a turn on, because I've never had a man who verbalized their intentions. My doms just did what they had in mind, they never felt the urge or the need to verbalize it. Even my dad often said that it was silly to talk about what you're going to do; instead, (he often said) just do it without all the talk. My dad was into action-not talk.

interesting perspective. what caused you to ask me this? it appears you had already formulated your answer. it seems that our life experiences are quite different in how humans act in general.

i have many guesses as to why you believe what you do & i know i'm not going to change your beliefs. perhaps it's best that you stick to biracial or light-skinned men only.

my father is a dark-skinned man. his personality style is very analytical. he avoids confrontation unless pushed into a corner. he was an engineer by training before retirement. he's short, but he has nothing to prove to anyone. he has one dark-skinned brother of the same temperment. his other brothers, all light-skinned, are similar in demeanor.

all of my mom's brothers are light-skinned. only one of them used to be confrontational, but he's diagnosed with bipolar disorder. so when he's on his meds, he's good. and the last few years he's adhered to it. maybe this is because both of my grandfathers were pastors. i doubt that seriously, but i know it was an influence.

godspeed...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Obviously, it is.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

interesting perspective. what caused you to ask me this? it appears you had already formulated your answer. it seems that our life experiences are quite different in how humans act in general.

i have many guesses as to why you believe what you do & i know i'm not going to change your beliefs. perhaps it's best that you stick to biracial or light-skinned men only.

my father is a dark-skinned man. his personality style is very analytical. he avoids confrontation unless pushed into a corner. he was an engineer by training before retirement. he's short, but he has nothing to prove to anyone. he has one dark-skinned brother of the same temperment. his other brothers, all light-skinned, are similar in demeanor.

all of my mom's brothers are light-skinned. only one of them used to be confrontational, but he's diagnosed with bipolar disorder. so when he's on his meds, he's good. and the last few years he's adhered to it. maybe this is because both of my grandfathers were pastors. i doubt that seriously, but i know it was an influence.

godspeed...

Sorry little miss missy, but (one day) I'm going to try one of your deep, dark, chocolate men, and you'll just have to get ready to share, whether you like it or not.

Of course, I'll never part with my biracial men, but (one day) I will have to try me a Dsh40k-type man. I've already wrote it on my digital calendar, and it can't be changed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

godspeed...

11 days ago

Sorry little miss missy, but (one day) I'm going to try one of your deep, dark, chocolate men, and you'll just have to get ready to share, whether you like it or not.

Of course, I'll never part with my biracial men, but (one day) I will have to try me a Dsh40k-type man. I've already wrote it on my digital calendar, and it can't be changed.

very cool with me...i've already been partaking in every skin tone from light-bright-almost-white to beige to brown to dark chocolate to blue-black.

there are plenty of men to go around. having another submissive in the mix is always good. who knows...maybe we can tag team some dudes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
D OR Q

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

godspeed...

11 days ago

11 days ago

very cool with me...i've already been partaking in every skin tone from light-bright-almost-white to beige to brown to dark chocolate to blue-black.

there are plenty of men to go around. having another submissive in the mix is always good. who knows...maybe we can tag team some dudes.

I could never do a threesome, but I have this fetish that I've never indulged. I want to watch a man that I'm extremely attracted to fuck a woman in front of me, while letting me know through secret gestures that I can never have any of what he's giving to her. In other words, he taunting me by making me watch what I can never have.

I'm extremely turned on by being denied what I lust for.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
(E, G, I, O)

(I, O)

O

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

godspeed...

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I could never do a threesome, but I have this fetish that I've never indulged. I want to watch a man that I'm extremely attracted to fuck a woman in front of me, while letting me know through secret gestures that I can never have any of what he's giving to her. In other words, he taunting me by making me watch what I can never have.

I'm extremely turned on by being denied what I lust for.

i understand. i don't like threesomes either. i prefer 1:1.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: