logo
Search
Straight men who sleep with gays and transwomen  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you think straight guys have sex with gays and transwomen because it's easy sex?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Doesn't that make them bisexual though?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Do you think straight guys have sex with gays and transwomen because it's easy sex?

child they only straight to they KINFOLKS that they trying to hide it from. The bitch with a dick and a wig know they ain't straight.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

No, because anybody can get easy sex from anywhere. I do think gays and trans make themselves more sexually available though.

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have heard guys

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That mean would entertain the fact going home with a gay and do it that way since a female wasn't available I just entered the thought they have done that before because it's a good thing for them

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't think so. Are you saying gay men and transwomen are easy targets? More slutty?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Straight men don’t sleep with men. Transwomen are women.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think some probably are experimenting with their sexuality. They probably figure that some gays and trans are easy and love sex. Also women gonna want something in return. You gonna give up to get.

In short ...YES!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nope.

I think these "DL" types are simply people who succumb to peer pressure and societal pressure to hide from the truth about themselves.

They end up making rationalizations about what they do, usually dissing Gay folks along the way, and the "Gay lifestyle", which is bogus, since there is no "Gay lifestyle" as Gay people are as varied in how they live & conduct themselves as anyone else, and your lifestyle is what you make it.

What they don't see is that they have made a "Lifestyle" for themselves of trying desperately every day to not be found out, which is ultimately a comical and tragic waste of their life.

They never actually have the balls to live their life in an open and honest way, and end up bitter as a result.

Just my observation and opinion, of course.

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

child they only straight to they KINFOLKS that they trying to hide it from. The bitch with a dick and a wig know they ain't straight.

U missing the point

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i think sexuality is a spectrum and there are as many variations as there are people on this planet.

being realistic though, most every bottom (femme, masc, trans, what have you) is aware that there are plenty of straight men at last call, who have not found a woman to go home with, that will link up to have sex.

whether they are DL, first timers, just curious, or regular partakers, they are horny and ready to get off. it's an easy time to get dick. 2:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. that's just how it is.

go to a strip club and wait till closing. any dude without a woman on his arm or in his car is almost certainly up for something fun and no-strings with a fem bottom or transwoman.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

13 days ago

U missing the point

THE POINT IS they CANT FOOL EVERYBODY but they THINK they can. They don't fool me. They always blow they cover with ME honey child, lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Straaaaaaaight! Straaaaaaaight! Straaaaaaaight!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Next level of experience sex, it was for me, because sex with women had got old. Also thought men and trans would be less drama was I wrong

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

13 days ago

U missing the point

That idiot with a brain the size of the bird in that default will never stop bumping her gums long enough to try to understand shit people be saying.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

13 days ago

U missing the point

11 days ago

That idiot with a brain the size of the bird in that default will never stop bumping her gums long enough to try to understand shit people be saying.

Right fool on my post just talking random shit

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

i think sexuality is a spectrum and there are as many variations as there are people on this planet.

being realistic though, most every bottom (femme, masc, trans, what have you) is aware that there are plenty of straight men at last call, who have not found a woman to go home with, that will link up to have sex.

whether they are DL, first timers, just curious, or regular partakers, they are horny and ready to get off. it's an easy time to get dick. 2:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. that's just how it is.

go to a strip club and wait till closing. any dude without a woman on his arm or in his car is almost certainly up for something fun and no-strings with a fem bottom or transwoman.

11 days ago

That's horrible advice.

You know these men love to kill us!

this was not advice or. it was a description of what actually happens. i've experienced it and i know many others have too.

i don't advocate hitting on any man. i say let them make the first move. that's always been my M.O.

as with anything in life that you hear, take what will work for you and let the rest be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
IF YOU'RE UGLY THEN YES THEY WILL USE U FOR A NUT, AND BEGONE!

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

IF YOU'RE UGLY THEN YES THEY WILL USE U FOR A NUT, AND BEGONE!

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: