Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://twitter.com/PrestonMitchum/status/1191220048439865344

what you guys think?

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
throwback

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well he don't speak for me... I vote for my own self interest and it may not be the same as yours even though we are both black.

I happen to like Mayor Pete even though I support another candidate. I also just ignore people when they be trying to persuade others people to not vote for a certain candidate because they have a problem with them. I take voting very serious and refuse to let other people's opinion effect who I think is best for me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What he says about the white LGBTQLMNOPWXYZ community is very true. They want us (black) people to be silent partners and to speak only when spoken to. And they are the ones fostering the lie that black people are more homophobic than everyone else. No bitches, black people are more upfront about their homophobia. White people operate on deception, so naturally if they can lie and deceive well enough to make you think that they are your friend, they believe that is equal to being real.

You never hear the white LGBTQLMNOPWXYZ community tout the fact that after centuries of the United States America supposedly being such a free, 70+% white country, it took the first black president's administration to win the fight for marriage equality. Or how that Washington, DC, which was known as Chocolate City until very recently, has always been one of the most gay friendly juris dictions in the country, and was one of the first ones to legalize gay marriage, long before the country as a whole did. But white fags will waste no time pointing the finger at us as a whole, everytime some ignorant, hoodrat rapper says something homophobic..Smile

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So lets do a list of black-majority countries that have laws against homosexual acts, and those that don't.

A Black President raised by his White grandparents got Gay Marriage Legalized, and who was the 1st to announce his support of it ? Earlier than Obama may have wanted? Wasn't that Joe Biden tying to hurry up the President? He didn't have a chance to get the hate-fag training he would of gotten from 2 black grandparents raising him. See, this is why your community can't improve. Liars like Darth misrepresenting, misconstruing, blaming whites for things that only you can improve. Black college kids in Africa aren't having riots to try to kill a suspected black fag due to White people. Black people in those countries are causing that. Black run governments in those countries are causing that.

Black Gay Racial Bigots are constantly looking to get black race points (to make up for them being Gay.) They are almost as racially bigoted as the self-hating biracial blacks (like Drake, and J Cole, etc.) Nobody is as bad as the self-hating Gay Black Racial Bigots. They will try to cover up every bad thing Black People do. Suddenly, the hunted Black Gays in Haiti, Jamaica, and Africa just don't exist. What they want to ignore will be ignored. Damn near every day on here Black Gays (led by self-hating bitter Darth types) just ignore the fact that black gays in Jamaica, Haiti, and most of Africa are hunted by other black people. Sometimes Trast will give a fuck. Darth will cover it up, distract, and try to blame it all on Whites. Matter of fact, every bad thing blacks do will be treated this way by Darth (cover it up, distract, and try to blame it all on Whites.) Darths have control of your community. So, you can't improve. He doesn't want you to improve. Then, what will he have to misconstrue?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I got that elderly, pedophile faggot having meltdowns and writing bad novels once again. It's like my grandma always said - A kicked, elderly, inbred, pedophile white faggot dog will holla..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bet you they rather party than vote

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"In Sudan, Somalia, Somaliland, Mauritania and northern Nigeria, homosexuality is punishable by death. In Uganda, Tanzania, and Sierra Leone, offenders can receive life imprisonment for homosexual acts. In addition to criminalizing homosexuality, Nigeria has enacted legislation that would make it illegal for heterosexual family members, allies and friends of LGBT people to be supportive. According to Nigerian law, a heterosexual ally "who administers, witnesses, abets or aids" any form of gender non-conforming and homosexual activity could receive a 10-year jail sentence. South Africa has the most liberal attitudes toward gays and lesbians, the country legalized same-sex marriage and its Constitution guarantees gay and lesbian rights and protections. However, violence and social discrimination against South African LGBT people is still widespread, fueled by a number of religious and political figures."

But it's those damn White Gays trying to make it look like Black People are more Homophobic. Couldn't be that White Gays are speaking the truth, and Black Racially bigoted Gays are doing everything they can to cover up the truth.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Well he don't speak for me... I vote for my own self interest and it may not be the same as yours even though we are both black.

I happen to like Mayor Pete even though I support another candidate. I also just ignore people when they be trying to persuade others people to not vote for a certain candidate because they have a problem with them. I take voting very serious and refuse to let other people's opinion effect who I think is best for me.

Tell me how most of Africa, Haiti, Jamaica (and most black majority countries) basically try to hunt down homosexuals, but so many Black Gays in this country continue to try to say Blacks aren't more homophobic. The truth doesn't matter to so many insecure Black Gays. They'd just prefer to lie. Feels better. Warmer blanket.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Buttigieg is a homosexual that has not said that he isn't sexually attracted to Black Men.

That will immediately result in almost no support from the majority of Straight Black Females Dems, and almost no support from the majority of Black Gay Male Dems. Surely, Biden's record on race is no better than Buttigieg's, but the Black Gay Bigot Army

The double standard adoring Black Gay Bigot Army

has gone to work to try to rationalize shit to fit their narrative (that blacks just can't be more homophobic than others...oh, hell no.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For centuries, over 40 white men raised by white parents in a nation that is over 70% white, did absolutely nothing to advance marriage equality in America. It took a black man to make it happen. And not only was the previous Democratic president (William Jefferson Clinton) and his wife against gay marriage, with no shame about it, he was against gays serving openly in the military. It took a black man to make that happen too. The last white Democratic president was cool with raping and sexually harassing women, and having a 20 year old intern give him head under the oval office desk, but he had a problem with gays getting married and serving openly in the military. Another indisputable fact white faggots want to gloss over..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

btw, a

"paid staffer"

is not like being a volunteer.

I think the Black Gay Bigot Army needs to have a talk with the Congressman. Yall need to work together, get him on your denial page.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here's a little tidbit that the author of that interesting tweet didn't state...but I will -

The there is a good portion of the white LGBTQLMNOPWXYZ movement that supports adults having sexual relations with children. Up until the early nineties, the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), was a sanctioned part of the movement. That only changed because of Christian conservatives, not because the gays in the movement had a problem with it. And you can be sure that many of them are still ok with it. That pedophile account has said right here in the forum that it shouldn't be a crime for an adult to have sex with a child once they have reached puberty. Many children reach puberty as early as 10 years old or earlier. But the pedophile account believes they are fair game once there's a hair down there. She believes that means they are mature enough to "consent" to have sex with anyone they want, even a 60 year old. Nice!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And if they are black or brown, then Darth won't care if they have sex with a 9 year old. 25% of the population on Earth praises a child molester named Muhammad. Darth has no complaints about them worshiping their child molester. If Whites worshiped a man over 50 that fkd a 9 year old, he'd be starting threads every day about it. BP would be on 250 tilt..game over...Call the Florist.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"It took a black man to make it happen. "

1) A Black man abandoned by his black father,

and

2) raised by 2 White Grandparents. Not raised by your mainly homophobic race.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Darth has nothing on this.

Buttigieg is no worse on race than Biden, and Biden is doing just fine with Blacks.

It's one more case of creating a false narrative to cover up when blacks are being homophobic. You are the masters of bullshit. Give you that. The Black Gay Bigot Army will try to rationalize damn near anything.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@dq_cotton-candy

The inbreeding has you stupified beyond repair. I haven't said one thing about BootyJuice and black people. Do them drugs you are required to take for the rest of your life so that you can be somewhat stable mentally, cause you to hallucinate? Or is it the parTy favors you get from the streets? And by the way...

What is the age of the youngest person YOU would be willing to have sex with? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You have nothing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A black man made gay marriage and gays serving openly in the military. No white president was willing or able to make that happen..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And if your lazy black asses stay home again, then, whatever good the biracial black man (raised by Whites) did will be reversed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What do I care what Trump has in store for white fags like you? The blacks are good. The only reason blacks claim hate Trump so much is because of the way he trashes Obama. Tell me what damage Trump has done to black people that wasn't done while Obama was president? I'll wait..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Of course, you'll wait, because you are one of the black people that live to argue about stupid shit. Better known as "a Nicca."Some people live to eat. Some people eat to live. Niccas live to argue about stupid shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lose this election , and (for a good 20 year) blacks will lose every decision (they care about) in the Supreme Court. So, you just keep leading them off that cliff, Darth.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I got you talking gibberish now? I don't know what a nicca is. Is that something in pedophile than needs translation to regular English?

And why do you care so much about blacks during election season? The only time you are concerned about blacks is when you are trolling the hood for desperate black teenage boys..Smile
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: