logo
Search
what\'s the worst movie ever made?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 08:08:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When you start watching a movie and fall asleep on it or totally tune out while it's playing. I watch alot of movies and I have seen some terrible shit that was put to film. Sometimes I watch a movie an I say to myself ...["Whoever made this shit need they ass whipped"]

I also have watched movies that were totally hyped up in the media like Avatar..which was probably the longest movie I ever fell a sleep on. I dozed off about five times and every time I woke up the shit was still playing..I was like wtf? Lol I don't even remember the parts I did see.

Then me thinking that was bad then this came out and took it's place for the worst!

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 08:45:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I agree that Avatar was boring as fuck lol. Another bad movie I seen was After Earth. I think it was Will Smith's terrible acting that fucked it up for me. Aquaman was not good either . It was confusing and the special effects looked fake as hell.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 08:56:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 09:07:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Signs directed by m. night shyamalan. that was literally the worst movie i've ever seen. to add insult to injury, i'd recently crossed and went with my LBs & prophytes to see it.

all of us, along with a number of others were requesting refunds after that nonsense.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 09:08:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Damn I thought it was just me, That movie was terrible, I cant even remember when I fell asleep, I think I found a new bedtime movie

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 09:13:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
one more...

Superman Returns

it was highly uninteresting. and i fell asleep along with the guy who took me on the date. as a funny aside, i was talking to him a couple months ago & he asked if i remembered that terrible movie. i told him i remembered going, but nothing from the plot.

at least the night ended with a bang (or banging) Wink

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 09:46:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-11-08 08:08:05

one more...

Superman Returns

it was highly uninteresting. and i fell asleep along with the guy who took me on the date. as a funny aside, i was talking to him a couple months ago & he asked if i remembered that terrible movie. i told him i remembered going, but nothing from the plot.

at least the night ended with a bang (or banging) Wink

Sometimes they just can't leave well enough alone. They had to go and destroy The fantastic four. I liked the first ones better and the silver surfer movie. Although it was good to see Michael B. Jordan in it but it wasn't what I expected. There was barely any action and at the end it just pretty much ended crazy. I was like wtf....is that it?

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 13:13:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" is the only movie I walked out of.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 13:52:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

When you start watching a movie and fall asleep on it or totally tune out while it's playing. I watch alot of movies and I have seen some terrible shit that was put to film. Sometimes I watch a movie an I say to myself ...["Whoever made this shit need they ass whipped"]

I also have watched movies that were totally hyped up in the media like Avatar..which was probably the longest movie I ever fell a sleep on. I dozed off about five times and every time I woke up the shit was still playing..I was like wtf? Lol I don't even remember the parts I did see.

Then me thinking that was bad then this came out and took it's place for the worst!

Have you EVER walked out on a movie? I have; it was There's Something About Mary. I felt myself falling asleep and had to ask myself, " Is it worth me sitting here and sleeping through this or should I just get up and go?"

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:10:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Cool As Ice.

Starring: Vanilla Ice

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:11:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LOL...You don't even know what a horrible movie is until you see this one here. Me and my brother was watching this and the more we watched the crazier it got. I don't know what in the hell was going on in the head of the person that thought this was a good idea.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:36:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-11-08 13:52:51

Have you EVER walked out on a movie? I have; it was There's Something About Mary. I felt myself falling asleep and had to ask myself, " Is it worth me sitting here and sleeping through this or should I just get up and go?"

lol Naw never walked out on one but I have fallen asleep on quite a few which got the person I went with very angry.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:39:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LOL...You don't even know what a horrible movie is until you see this one here. Me and my brother was watching this and the more we watched the crazier it got. I don't know what in the hell was going on in the head of the person that thought this was a good idea.

lol Poor Justin Long always play in movies that suck

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:41:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Damn I thought it was just me, That movie was terrible, I cant even remember when I fell asleep, I think I found a new bedtime movie

lol which one ? they both was terrible

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:43:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I totally didn't get all of the Avatar hype, so I'd agree with you there. Also that first Hulk movie, the one that was directed by Ang Lee. That was like watching flies fuck..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 14:52:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I totally didn't get all of the Avatar hype, so I'd agree with you there. Also that first Hulk movie, the one that was directed by Ang Lee. That was like watching flies fuck..Smile

lol You must be talking about the first one that had Ed Norton as that Giant CGI Hulk

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 15:03:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-11-08 14:52:41

lol You must be talking about the first one that had Ed Norton as that Giant CGI Hulk

No I never saw that one. That was made after the one I'm talking about and supposedly it was better. The one I'm talking about Bruce Banner was played by a lesser known actor and the Hulk was completely CGI with no resemblance to him. It was so boring it was painful to watch..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 15:10:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-11-08 15:03:15

No I never saw that one. That was made after the one I'm talking about and supposedly it was better. The one I'm talking about Bruce Banner was played by a lesser known actor and the Hulk was completely CGI with no resemblance to him. It was so boring it was painful to watch..Smile

I remember now... I remember that one now... he was leaping all around through the air lol

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 16:08:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-11-08 15:03:15

2019-11-08 15:10:44

I remember now... I remember that one now... he was leaping all around through the air lol

Yep, that the pile of dookie im talking about..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 16:35:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The third mummy movie was pretty fucking bad
I was given free tickets by someone who won them on the radio... I walked out when when the yetis started talking. Fucking dumb movie.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 18:21:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The third mummy mo ie was pretty fuckong bad
I was given free tickets by someone who won then on the radio... I walked out when when the yetis started talking. Fucking dumb movie.

I never walked out on a movie but fell asleep watching.. "Jupiter Ascending". I was already tired. I fell asleep and accidentally knocked my soda over in this dude's popcorn I was with. lol after that happened we both woke up.

Post Posted: 2019-11-08 20:59:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

My gf and I watched tusk at home. It was kevin Smith so we were hoping it would be decent. That ending is so god damn ridiculous

Post Posted: 2019-11-10 22:05:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Absolutely sucked!

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum