Playstation or Xbox?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm not a video game type of person. I did get addicted to this real time online game once: You go to war, you have allies, you build cities and empires, you can invade and take over other cities etc... It was fun. I spent an entire summer indoors playing that game. Our alliance was the most power one, so everybody else got together, infiltrated us, knew our schedules by spying on our group chat, and one day we were on the group chat, giggling and connecting and someone said they were under attack, so the closest neighbor was going to send reinforcement, but were under attack too. All I saw in our group chat was "I'M UNDER ATTACK" hundreds of times.

All my cities were flashing red, I was under attack too, and they attacked us all day long, people left our alliance just so the attacks would stop. At the end of the day, all my troops were dead, I had two cities left, they looted everything, and only 5 of us were left in the alliance.

I was so upset and stressed and I felt like it was the end of time. I didn't eat that day. The feeling was worse than being dumped by the most amazing and gorgeous man in the world who is worth 100s of billions of dollars who wanted me and only me and I fked it up. I was devastated. That day I stopped playing real time online games. It took me weeks to recover. My family was worried about me.

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Playstation

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Playstation

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

I'm not a video game type of person. I did get addicted to this real time online game once: You go to war, you have allies, you build cities and empires, you can invade and take over other cities etc... It was fun. I spent an entire summer indoors playing that game. Our alliance was the most power one, so everybody else got together, infiltrated us, knew our schedules by spying on our group chat, and one day we were on the group chat, giggling and connecting and someone said they were under attack, so the closest neighbor was going to send reinforcement, but were under attack too. All I saw in our group chat was "I'M UNDER ATTACK" hundreds of times.

All my cities were flashing red, I was under attack too, and they attacked us all day long, people left our alliance just so the attacks would stop. At the end of the day, all my troops were dead, I had two cities left, they looted everything, and only 5 of us were left in the alliance.

I was so upset and stressed and I felt like it was the end of time. I didn't eat that day. The feeling was worse than being dumped by the most amazing and gorgeous man in the world who is worth 100s of billions of dollars who wanted me and only me and I fked it up. I was devastated. That day I stopped playing real time online games. It took me weeks to recover. My family was worried about me.

Lol,oh ok.Yea,some games can get addictive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Playstation

Very cool.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Playstation

Cool.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
pS4. For EVER

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I prefer playstation, but only because the controller is better.
I am a proud member of the PC gaming master race, towering
over filthy console peasents

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

pS4. For EVER

Cool!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

I prefer playstation, but only because the controller is better.
I am a proud member of the PC gaming master race, towering
over filthy console peasents

Lol,cool.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

13 days ago

Lol,oh ok.Yea,some games can get addictive.

I wasn't addicted to it, I was just really invested in it, emotionally that is.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PLAYSTATION

Track Thumbs Up/Down
definitely Playstation

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PS.. more free shit.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1