logo
Search
Bottoms Dating Bottoms  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-10-24 17:03:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's true! Bottoms are so desperate, they will date other bottoms. Laughing There is a real dearth of Tops. So these sad bottoms resort to bumping pussies with each other and dream about their perfect Top. smmfh

This one bottom I am fucking was telling me how he just got out of a relationship with another bottom and said, "It was hard work!" The bottom had tricked him into believing he was verse, you see. Only after the second time they had sex did he learn he was with a bottom. He was crestfallen, because he thought he would get dick 50% of the time only to discover he was now in the top role. Laughing

I told the little bottom not to worry. I would make him my Tuesday ho. Very Happy He replied to me that I should not get his hopes up and that I should promise to make sure to fuck him every Tuesday. Laughing

It's good to be the Top!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-10-24 17:05:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
However, on 2nd thought, I think this is a good thing as it will remove the willfulness some of you bottoms have and tame you to appreciate and respect your Top man.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-10-24 17:28:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-24 17:03:36

It's true! Bottoms are so desperate, they will date other bottoms. Laughing There is a real dearth of Tops. So these sad bottoms resort to bumping pussies with each other and dream about their perfect Top. smmfh

This one bottom I am fucking was telling me how he just got out of a relationship with another bottom and said, "It was hard work!" The bottom had tricked him into believing he was verse, you see. Only after the second time they had sex did he learn he was with a bottom. He was cresfallen, because he thought he would get dick 50% of the time only to discover he was now in the top role. Laughing

I told the little bottom not to worry. I would make him my Tuesday ho. Very Happy He replied to me that I should not get his hopes up and that I should promise to make sure to fuck him every Tuesday. Laughing

I wouldn't say desperate per se. Desperate would be using sex toys or lowering themselves to paying for it But anyway, I think it might have something to do with the disrespect a good percentage of the bottoms receive from some " I'm the king and you're just the cumrag" tops out here. Maybe it's like women who are just tired of being mistreated by men and decide to turn to women

Post Posted: 2019-10-24 17:32:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have triggered bottoms on this site simply by using colorful SGL terms like "giver" and "receiver" when referencing my position in intimacy. The bottoms (on BGC) are so fragile and vengeful that some will try trolling you, will make up lies about you, will create failed bash threads and will dedicate to petty-posting for being an unapologetically top. lol

Post Posted: 2019-10-24 20:36:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This one bottom I am fucking was telling me how he just got out of a relationship with another bottom and said, "It was hard work!" The bottom had tricked him into believing he was verse, you see. Only after the second time they had sex did he learn he was with a bottom. He was cresfallen, because he thought he would get dick 50% of the time only to discover he was now in the top role. Laughing

this is the 2nd time i've heard of two bottoms pairing up in a relationship. the 1st time was to filipino dudes, but they didn't have sex with one another alone. they got their rocks off by sleeping with tops. and only rarely in 3somes.

at any rate, i just can't imagine doing that because it's the persona that attracts me to a man. but to each his own.

i know a lot of fem bottoms and transwomen wouldn't go this route. it's definitely going to be a small minority, but that doesn't mean it won't exist. the same way men and women (straight or guy) get married for financial reasons, etc, i imagine those bottom-bottom arrangements could offer similar options.

not my cup of tea. so not passing judgment. but don't get too cocky thinking that you can just chill cause they'll be flocking to you out of desperation. ain't nobody got time for that once they reach a certain point. LOL

i hope to hear the details of you taking this bussy every Tuesday - without fail.

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 03:11:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm sure you just gotten used to being with dusty, low class, loose-booty, pitbull looking ass bottoms. All the fine, classy, too-good-for-you bottoms stay single or married and always looking good partly because they refuse to deal with "tops" who think the way you do.

IJS ...... \_{@_@}_/

Laughing Stay mad ho. Laughing

You probably home with a big pillow and a giant dildo! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Get that ass checked, boo! Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 03:14:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-24 20:36:53

this is the 2nd time i've heard of two bottoms pairing up in a relationship. the 1st time was to filipino dudes, but they didn't have sex with one another alone. they got their rocks off by sleeping with tops. and only rarely in 3somes.

at any rate, i just can't imagine doing that because it's the persona that attracts me to a man. but to each his own.

i know a lot of fem bottoms and transwomen wouldn't go this route. it's definitely going to be a small minority, but that doesn't mean it won't exist. the same way men and women (straight or guy) get married for financial reasons, etc, i imagine those bottom-bottom arrangements could offer similar options.

not my cup of tea. so not passing judgment. but don't get too cocky thinking that you can just chill cause they'll be flocking to you out of desperation. ain't nobody got time for that once they reach a certain point. LOL

i hope to hear the details of you taking this bussy every Tuesday - without fail.

I am not cocky. This is facts. I get to smash a different bottom every day of the week! It is hard, because there is only one of me, but I am doing my part. So many bottoms. So little time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 03:43:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
yea I always thought dat
was tacky toya..

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 06:12:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-25 03:14:37

I am not cocky. This is facts. I get to smash a different bottom every day of the week! It is hard, because there is only one of me, but I am doing my part. So many bottoms. So little time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

we all have a cross to bear...

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 09:43:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That's on them if they choose to bump purses, but some of us top are selective just bottoms are too. I can be friends with anyone, I usually friendzone someone whom i RESPECT BUT DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH. Friends can be great allies who mutually provide useful information and ideas. I prefer the bottom I choose to be relationship oriented.

I don't have the time to play the chasing games...I choose fems, transgenders and females, but not all at the same time. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking I can style what I did when I was young. Over the years I realize that I'm freak with not filter(SCORPIO CURSE) and need a freak to satisfy me...JUST ONE!!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 09:47:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I date for energy....not sexual position

Even the energy right we gonna nut no matter what

I love dick obviously

But I could survive in a relationship with out it. If everything else is right

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 09:55:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
what's the difference between two bottoms dating than than tops on here being attracted to other tops or other alpha men.

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 10:03:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DAMN, I'm a top and can't seem to find any bottoms where I'm at. It sounds like a consolidation of bottoms over in that area. LoLl! Maybe I need to travel and see what's on the horizon.

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 10:31:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

DAMN, I'm a top and can't seem to find any bottoms where I'm at. It sounds like a consolidation of bottoms over in that area. LoLl! Maybe I need to travel and see what's on the horizon.

Tons of bottoms all over the south just got to be selective and only date your type if you have type in mind. Remember being greedy can be dangerous and deadly.

Post Posted: 2019-10-25 13:29:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lol. This is good for him. I understand having a preference to bottom but use your dick when you can. Get in the practice. That is one of the beauties of being a gay man is that you don't have to choose between giving and receiving. You can have it all.

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 12:05:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm sure you just gotten used to being with dusty, low class, loose-booty, pitbull looking ass bottoms. All the fine, classy, too-good-for-you bottoms stay single or married and always looking good partly because they refuse to deal with "tops" who think the way you do.

IJS ...... \_{@_@}_/

2019-10-25 03:11:22

Laughing Stay mad ho. Laughing

You probably home with a big pillow and a giant dildo! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Get that ass checked, boo! Laughing

2019-10-25 18:18:37

I'm not mad. Laughing Laughing

I made an educated guess based off your font which clearly suggests that only trash ass bottoms with no self-worth give you the time of day.

And your response proves my point. {~_~}

Laughing bitch, I get the cream of the cream of the crop. Aint no walmart brands here, ho. You would more than likely be on your knees rn suckin my dick, too. Stop acting like Penelope. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 12:06:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-25 03:14:37

2019-10-25 06:12:59

we all have a cross to bear...

And I do my best, shorty. Your fellow bottoms are so starved fro dick tho! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 12:08:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I love dick obviously

Blah, blah, blah, nigga. You a bottom. You need dick. The end.

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 12:10:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Man, fuck Jersey. There are too many bottoms there that got attitude. They want the dick, but then they don't want the dick. They they begging for dick but they need to check first. FOH. There are too many willing bottoms in NY and other states, WHO WILL TRAVEL to get the dick. Let them Jersey bottoms hos starve.

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 12:12:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol. This is good for him. I understand having a preference to bottom but use your dick when you can. Get in the practice. That is one of the beauties of being a gay man is that you don't have to choose between giving and receiving. You can have it all.

Man, fuck you! Bottoms are bottoms for a reason! They do not want to use their dick! You sound like a bottom in denial. FOH

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 13:05:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-27 12:12:13

Man, fuck you! Bottoms are bottoms for a reason! They do not want to use their dick! You sound like a bottom in denial. FOH

I struck a chord. I'm sorry man.

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 14:43:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-27 12:12:13

2019-10-27 13:05:38

I struck a chord. I'm sorry man.

You aint struck shit Laughing Now get back down on your knees. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-10-27 14:45:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
oookay tops date each other and split a bottom together

Post Posted: 2019-10-29 13:49:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I love dick obviously

2019-10-27 12:08:59

Blah, blah, blah, nigga. You a bottom. You need dick. The end.

I don't need dick

I like it

Want it

Don't need it

Post Posted: 2019-10-29 19:54:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I have triggered bottoms on this site simply by using colorful SGL terms like "giver" and "receiver" when referencing my position in intimacy. The bottoms (on BGC) are so fragile and vengeful that some will try trolling you, will make up lies about you, will create failed bash threads and will dedicate to petty-posting for being an unapologetically top. lol

I am not 100% sure but I don't think those are expressly SGL terms. Laughing
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: