Search
I Thought Moving To A New Country Men Would Be Different But  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 09:19:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But it seems like they’re all playing the same games smh

Quite frustrating and unfortunate. I’m at the age where I have subconsciously started to prepare myself for being single for a very long time if not forever. 😢

So a little background:

I moved to Japan in February however I didn’t meet up with anyone until June due to me going on deployment for 3 months.

I linked up with a cute, dick hungry Swedish guy but he was just a tourist. Then went on a date with a Japanese guy but the language barrier made it difficult. And hung out with a black guy who was also in the military but was transferring to another duty station 😪

As for the apps...same BS. Insatiable, dick and ass hungry hungry hippos, guys who hit you up but don’t respond back after you message them, etc

Earth really is a small world

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 09:37:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
do you got a big dick?

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 09:42:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-22 09:19:52

stop using other niggas pictures for starters

Lmao!

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 10:10:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was stationed overseas with the military as well, for 24 years in GE and NL, but before the apps, and before gays were allowed in the military, even before DADT. I found and still find that if you want to develop a relationship, probably the best way is through face-to-face contacts or friends of friends at places other than the typical gay scenes. And again in order to have a SGL relationship, it makes it much easier if you are available to OUT guys who are not afraid of being labeled Gay or bisexual. And being OUT yourself makes it even easier on two counts: if people know you are gay, then they will more readily approach you and tell others, which makes meeting another SGL someone much easier, and if you both are open about being SGL, it also makes it easier to spend time with your dude. Relationships are hard enough, but when you add on top of that the fact that one or both of you is afraid someone might find out about it, it makes it much harder and demeans the relationship. It is hard to share love with someone, when one or both of you are afraid or ashamed or unavailable much of the time.

Good Luck! A good SGL relationship is worth the hard work and the struggle.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 10:27:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think the culture of the country where you are stationed is very significant as well. I transferred from Germany to Holland looking for a more accepting and gay-friendly society. I know nothing about Japan, but now that gays and bisexuals are allowed in the military, it should make meeting and finding another military dude much easier than back in the day. If there isn't one already, have you thought about starting the first gay military group in your area? It is just an idea, borrowed from the Dutch. I thought it was pretty cool that they had one even way back then. Speaking the language is a big plus, if you are trying to meet a local dude. Things have definitely gotten better since I was in, so I encourage you to take advantage of the changes and just let it be known among the ranks that you are gay and looking. If that is your pic, and if you got a nice dick, I would think you should meet someone in no time.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 10:39:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yeah, moving to a new country is best taken advantage of if you know the culture and speak the language, so you can take advantage of the move. If you only speak English and only stay on base, it makes it hard to really immerse yourself in the culture, and you stay swimming in American ways, folks, and values. If you are going to be there for awhile, find out if you can take the local introductory language course offered by the military if there is one, and follow that up with a local language class or maybe have some help you find a language tutor, who knows you want to do more than just learn the language, but are also interested in the local culture and people.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 12:12:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well are you planning to learn Japanese? I mean you can maybe find a lot of English-speaking Japanese men over there or maybe even Americans but if you want to break the barrier it's probably best to at least learn the language, even if it's basic hook up talk, and work your way up from there.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 15:42:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lmao this is me homie

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 15:52:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think the culture of the country where you are stationed is very significant as well. I transferred from Germany to Holland looking for a more accepting and gay-friendly society. I know nothing about Japan, but now that gays and bisexuals are allowed in the military, it should make meeting and finding another military dude much easier than back in the day. If there isn't one already, have you thought about starting the first gay military group in your area? It is just an idea, borrowed from the Dutch. I thought it was pretty cool that they had one even way back then. Speaking the language is a big plus, if you are trying to meet a local dude. Things have definitely gotten better since I was in, so I encourage you to take advantage of the changes and just let it be known among the ranks that you are gay and looking. If that is your pic, and if you got a nice dick, I would think you should meet someone in no time.

I do think Japan is still coming around when it comes to sexuality. They’re still a conservative, homogeneous society and a lot of Japanese guys who have hit me up are “discreet” so that’s pretty much a reflection of how it’s looked upon in their society

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 16:24:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There were plenty of young DL dudes in the military ready to play back in the day. I avoided becoming an officer because, back then the officers were white and enlisted were black, and the rule against fraternization was real. I was only interested in hanging around other brothers, so the choice was easy for me, even though I was under a lot of pressure to switch because of test scores and education. From my experience being in or around combat arms units had the most to offer, but it depends on what you are looking for I guess. Good luck! The Netherlands is a great place to be if you are gay, very friendly people, weed is legal (but US military was still doing unannounced testing when I left), sexuality is very open, everyone speaks English, and being black was cool there. Germany wasn't bad either. it was definitely more accepting than the US back in the day.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 16:41:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The title of your thread alone make it obvious that you are young and naive. Enjoy your youth while it lasts..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 16:43:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-22 15:42:21

Lmao this is me homie

Lol That's just his way of saying you're cute..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 17:55:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

do you got a big dick?

NO SHE DOESN'T. BUT SHE GOT A BIG CLIT AND DEEP THROAT...

SHE CHASING THE SAME THING THOSE JAP AND EUROPEAN CUNT BOYZ ARE CHASING: THE BIG BLACK CAWK!!😂🤣🤣

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 18:16:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

But it seems like they’re all playing the same games smh

Quite frustrating and unfortunate. I’m at the age where I have subconsciously started to prepare myself for being single for a very long time if not forever. 😢

So a little background:

I moved to Japan in February however I didn’t meet up with anyone until June due to me going on deployment for 3 months.

I linked up with a cute, dick hungry Swedish guy but he was just a tourist. Then went on a date with a Japanese guy but the language barrier made it difficult. And hung out with a black guy who was also in the military but was transferring to another duty station 😪

As for the apps...same BS. Insatiable, dick and ass hungry hungry hippos, guys who hit you up but don’t respond back after you message them, etc

Earth really is a small world

people are people. and you are you.

so it's going to be the same as anywhere unless you make drastic changes, but even then others probably won't change.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 19:38:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

do you got a big dick?

2019-10-22 17:55:50

SHE CHASING THE SAME THING THOSE JAP AND EUROPEAN CUNT BOYZ ARE CHASING: THE BIG BLACK CAWK!!😂🤣🤣

lol girl

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 19:43:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are handsome, seems like you have a good life going on for yourself and can write in proper English.

You're a great catch. Keep looking, whoever snatches you will be a lucky dude.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 19:46:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Gross. Raise traitor.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:34:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lmao this is me homie

2019-10-22 16:37:34

ok so that default pic just happens to be posted on 30 different Instagram profiles pinterest and searchable on google. gtfo you fraudulent ass niggas kill me

Oh damn I didn’t even know my pic was posted on those sites lmao. Give me the links so I can view the thirst comments

And you do know people save images of other people and upload them to other sites right? 😂 Granted that doesn’t help my case of proving my authenticity but how and why should I prove who I am to you?...

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:34:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

There were plenty of young DL dudes in the military ready to play back in the day. I avoided becoming an officer because, back then the officers were white and enlisted were black, and the rule against fraternization was real. I was only interested in hanging around other brothers, so the choice was easy for me, even though I was under a lot of pressure to switch because of test scores and education. From my experience being in or around combat arms units had the most to offer, but it depends on what you are looking for I guess. Good luck! The Netherlands is a great place to be if you are gay, very friendly people, weed is legal (but US military was still doing unannounced testing when I left), sexuality is very open, everyone speaks English, and being black was cool there. Germany wasn't bad either. it was definitely more accepting than the US back in the day.

Ugh so many cute officers I want to dick down but I don’t want to risk it lmao

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:36:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The title of your thread alone make it obvious that you are young and naive. Enjoy your youth while it lasts..Smile

Not naive just extremely optimistic at times. That’s been a part of my nature since my childhood. I don’t think it’ll ever go away considering I had it during my darkest hours but even then now I’m still optimistic. Just have to be resilient when it comes to dating I guess

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:37:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

do you got a big dick?

2019-10-22 17:55:50

Actually most Japanese guys are attracted to white guys or Asians. Granted there are a lot of Japanese even that are attracted to black men but most I don’t attractive which is the issue.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:43:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Gross. Raise traitor.

😂 Gotta keep my options open. Not moving back to the U.S. anytime soon and the gay black population overseas is very very slim, at least whn it comes to black men that are open with their sexuality which is slim due to our black culture

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 21:44:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lmao this is me homie

2019-10-22 16:43:49

Lol That's just his way of saying you're cute..Smile

😊😂

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 22:16:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Gross. Raise traitor.

Post Posted: 2019-10-22 22:22:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Gross. Raise traitor.

2019-10-22 21:43:40

😂 Gotta keep my options open. Not moving back to the U.S. anytime soon and the gay black population overseas is very very slim, at least whn it comes to black men that are open with their sexuality which is slim due to our black culture

ST8

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: