logo
Search
Name a man who u believe are attracted to males  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 21 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
...yet he may say/claim otherwise? Any takers?

I would name Storm Monroe. I always assumed he was SGL, especially with his fruit-loop mannerisms and adopted use of referencing females as "fish" had me sold. Yet Storm Monroe maintains he doesn't have an attraction for males.

Another fruit loop I could name is Dwight Howards. Evidently he had a relationship with Masin Elije, and I believe with other males. He's not an effective liar though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

...yet he may say/claim otherwise? Any takers?

I would name Storm Monroe. I always assumed he was SGL, especially with his fruit-loop mannerisms and adopted use of referencing females as "fish" had me sold.

Another fruit loop I could name is Dwight Howards. Evidently he had a relationship with Masin Elije, and I believe with other males. He's not an effective liar.

Chris Brown

Odell Beckham

Track Thumbs Up/Down
My name is John and I've been attracted to other males and that's the only one I can speak for

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sharing your beliefs and the act of speaking for others remains to be two completely separate acts. Some deliberately attempt to mischaracterize the direction/intent/purposes of my topic entries for their own ill-fit purposes. When I simply clarify the differences, I then run the risk of an unreasonable poster conflating my clarification with censorship and not allowing them to wantonly dictate false aim and false direction.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Can't refute claims when your spine tells you the thumbs down button is dialogue/exhange. lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So you use one main account with two sock-puppet, side accounts? lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
um betting trumpy sucked on a dick and licked some balls once or twice in his day.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

My name is John and I've been attracted to other males and that's the only one I can speak for

That's the same message I was about to post. I don't focus too much on the sexual habits of other men, even celebrities; it's just not that important.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

That's the same message I was about to post. I don't focus too much on the sexual habits of other men, even celebrities; it's just not that important.

What's unimportant and futile is targeting a topic that one decides is not for you and then grieving an indifference to the topic you chosen to target.
Just being logical here.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

um betting trumpy sucked on a dick and licked some balls once or twice in his day.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

What's unimportant and futile is targeting a topic that one decides is not for you and then grieving an indifference to the topic you chosen to target.
Just being logical here.

Valid. But if I followed that logic then there wouldn't be much for me to comment on and no point for me ever being on here, and from what I've seen lately, this site needs all the viewers it can get.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Just being logical here.

21 days ago

Valid. But if I followed that logic then there wouldn't be much for me to comment on and no point for me ever being on here, and from what I've seen lately, this site needs all the viewers it can get.

Viewers isn't the issue. Hypocrisy is as it applies to your "important" supposition And reason and logic is as it applies time and substance. You decided that it was important to single out a topic that u deemed not to be for you only to air grieve over why you're indifferent to it. Nugatory.

Post Posted: 20 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Just being logical here.

21 days ago

21 days ago

Viewers isn't the issue. Hypocrisy is as it applies to your "important" supposition And reason and logic is as it applies time and substance. You decided that it was important to single out a topic that u deemed not to be for you only to air grieve over why you're indifferent to it. Nugatory.

What I'm not following is why is my "grievance" (as the word is spelled in real life) wrong yet multiple people air their grievances against a topic all the time on here and no one ever says that their feelings aren't important? " Is it because I'm darkskinned?" ( quoting OG, from Basketball Wives)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Just being logical here.

21 days ago

21 days ago

20 days ago

What I'm not following is why is my "grievance" (as the word is spelled in real life) wrong yet multiple people air their grievances against a topic all the time on here and no one ever says that their feelings aren't important? " Is it because I'm darkskinned?" ( quoting OG, from Basketball Wives)

Code:
What I'm not following is why is my "grievance" (as the word is spelled in real life) wrong

I'm clear on how grievance is spelled for anyone reaching for something to impart.

Code:
yet multiple people air their grievances against a topic all the time on here....

Are these multiple people in my topics doing so with not being exposed? Do they appeal to issues of utmost importance when doing so?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

EXACTLY!! LoLz!!! ...and I bet it was a black person he did it with...these old white men, especially the privilege are something else...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think Michael B Jordan might be gay you never see him with any women like ever... he's lived with Steelo Brim for 3 years and he just fine lol he is questionable.. to me!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: