logo
Search
NFL week 7: If I were betting man & I'm most certainly am...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 22 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like the:

Miami Dolphins to cover vs Buffalo Bills. Bills laying -16.5

Green Bay Packers over Oakland Raiders. Pack laying -4.5

Chicago Bears over The New Orleans Saints. Bears Laying -4.5

Dallas Cowboys over Philadelphia Eagles. Boys laying -2.5

The 1 underdog I could see winning outright, would be the Baltimore Ravens vs Seattle Seahawks. The Hawks laying -2.5

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

I like the:

Miami Dolphins to cover vs Buffalo Bills. Bills laying -16.5

Green Bay Packers over Oakland Raiders. Pack laying -4.5

Chicago Bears over The New Orleans Saints. Bears Laying -4.5

Dallas Cowboys over Philadelphia Eagles. Boys laying -2.5

The 1 underdog I could see winning outright, would be the Baltimore Ravens vs Seattle Seahawks. The Hawks laying -2.5

I am going to the emergency room.

Seeing Gurley make a fabulous catch in the end zone led to symptoms consistent with shock. I think I could of handled the catch, alone, but the seeing the exquisite pass (from Goss) was too much for my system to handle.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
#20 Jalen Ramsey put a massive hit on a receiver. The fumbled ball must have gone 10-15 yards back into the Rams area of the field.

No, I don't think Marcus Peters would of / could of done that.

We have the best defensive player in the league.

The end.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Best receiver in football versus the best cover in football (Julio Jones versus Jalen Ramsey,) and it's totally on.

Forcing him to make a finger tip catch...He could not. He could not.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
O.K., Atlanta, you got to come back from a 20-3 deficit with Jalen Ramsey on Julio Jones. Put the ball in the air. May the best man win.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
#45, on Atlanta (I'm not gunna embarrass you by putting your name up,)....but...Goff cut back on you for a t.d.

How is that even possible??????

Dante Fowler has 3 sacks today. The Rams have a total of 4 sacks today. Atlanta has just 3 points, so far, today. 1st time that this Rams team has looked good all year, but, somehow, trading for Jalen Ramsey was a bad trade????

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Aaron Donald got to Ryan...Ball came lose...

Ryan limps off field .....

Basically, getting a talent like Jalen Ramsey ....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Rams 37 Falcons 10

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

What a difference a week makes.

Especially in football, a team's psyche is basically evaluated on a week to week basis.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

22 days ago

Especially in football, a team's psyche is basically evaluated on a week to week basis.

Just been flat this year.

If you think about it, they weren't good enough last year.

They weren't as good this year.

There's no mystery where they would finish....Finish not good enough.

Now, there is a mystery of where they will finish. They put some "could be" into the mix.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The Rams went right out, and got my favorite player in the league.

Still can't believe it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

22 days ago

Haven't seen Dante Fowler all year. All the sudden,

he

is

alive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Marcus Peters was 20 yards off his man. Wilson didn't see him at all. Peters jumps the route for 6. Now, Wilson is back with the ball, and Peters still getting oxygen on the side line. Then, he comes in, and is now 15 yards off his man.

All I know is in the playoffs, Jaylen will be a difference maker.

Was Peters a difference maker in the playoffs?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

Why was there no animosity towards Georgia Frontiere & the rams leaving for St. Louis in the 90's. Like there was for the Browns & Art Modell leaving for Baltimore?

The rams were 1 of the best franchises in the NFL from the 1940's thru the 1980's (though they had numerous disappointing playoff appearances in the superbowl era), and they hit a lull in the 90's when they were cellar dwellers in the NFC. But that lasted only about 10 years, until the Kurt Warner era in St. Louis.

I never understood why after all those years of being thick things in the NFL, they just left without much of fight from the 2nd biggest city in America.

If that were the Dodgers or the Lakers leaving in the mid 90's, there would been hell to pay. But with rams, LA was like so what, u can go to St. Louis. Granted the rams didn't win Championships like the Dodgers, and especially the Lakers. But as I said, they were always in the thick of things, until the 90's.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Peters got my favorite ass in the league. Wasn't easy to see him go, but we got the best defensive player in the league. I know it, but, way more importantly, those Rams all know it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

Why was there no animosity towards Georgia Frontiere & the rams leaving for St. Louis in the 90's. Like there was for the Browns & Art Modell leaving for Baltimore?

The rams were 1 of the best franchises in the NFL from the 1940's thru the 1980's (though they had numerous disappointing playoff appearances in the superbowl era), and they hit a lull in the 90's when they were cellar dwellers in the NFC. But that lasted only about 10 years, until the Kurt Warner era in St. Louis.

I never understood why after all those years of being thick things in the NFL, they just left without much of fight from the 2nd biggest city in America.

If that were the Dodgers or the Lakers leaving in the mid 90's, there would been hell to pay. But with rams, LA was like so what, u can go to St. Louis. Granted the rams didn't win Championships like the Dodgers, and especially the Lakers. But as I said, they were always in the thick of things, until the 90's.

Cuz they moved to Anaheim, and were horrible in '94, or whever it was. Buddy Ryan was coach. There was no offense....I went to a game that year. It was not entertainment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

You ever been to Anaheim stadium for anything?

I've never liked it.

Bad team in a stadium that I hated.

Was shocked when they got good in St. Louis.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

Marcus Peters is not very physical. Are there any knock kneed guys that are real physical? Sort of hard to be that good at tackling hard when your knees are that close together.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2:04- 2:50

Post Posted: 21 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

22 days ago

Cuz they moved to Anaheim, and were horrible in '94, or whever it was. Buddy Ryan was coach. There was no offense....I went to a game that year. It was not entertainment.

Code:
Buddy Ryan was coach. There was no offense....

Buddy Ryan? Or was u thinking of John Robinson?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

22 days ago

21 days ago

Code:

LOLOLOLOL....The game was so bad that it all blurred together........The opposition that day was coached by Buddy Ryan.....Can't remember the team....Evidently, Chuck Knox was coaching the Rams that day.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Still can't believe it.

22 days ago

22 days ago

21 days ago

Code:

Tiger played poorly after winning the Masters, this year. However, at the moment, he has the most skins in the "Challenge-Japan Skins" being played, right now. It's him, Jason Day, Rory Mcillroy, and Hidecki Matsuyama. Seems to suit him. Can afford to play some bad holes, and only have to beat 3 others. Sort of a putting contest. ...I'm happy for him, because he had no game whatsoever after the Masters. I thought he might have to retire.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: