logo
Search
SMDH! Some gays think they gonna be young forever.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 22 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

LOL I'm 36 y/o and I know I look fine as hell and been told that many times but I don't let that shit go to my head. I remember it was almost like yesterday when I was only 20. Time be passing by fast as hell. So all you young so called pretty boys who think you are the youngest finest or the greatest thing since sliced bread and think you gonna stay young and sexy forever.

Um..you're not. Especially if you drink, smoke ,don't eat healthy or just having sex and running through your life recklessly. I read alot of shit dudes on here put in their profile. Some gay people are so damn superficial. LOL You can be dumber than a fucking bag of rocks...but just look good or be young. SMDH Is it that necessary for you to put (No Fats or Fem or Nobody old?) I respect people's preferences but you can at least be more respectable about it.

I would be careful how talk about other people's age or weight. The clock is not gonna stop ticking just for you because you think you're Mr. Superstar right now. One day you will be on the other side of that fence.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Personally, I appreciate men letting me know that I'm not their cup of tea. It saves me valuable time that could be spent on someone who likes my traits.

I don't like anything feminine or psychologically weak, so I make that very clear in my private profile.

By the way, the 2nd guy is hot! Is he biracial?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I agree I have seen many older men who have kept themselves up and look way better than some younger than them. I have also seen some younger men who look way older because of smoking, drinking and partying.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I’m working on it

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Honey, um nearly 60, and I get younger every day. I drinks from the mythical fountain.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

Honey, um nearly 60, and I get younger every day. I drinks from the mythical fountain.

lol You think it might be the mermaid pee?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

22 days ago

You Nasty!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

22 days ago

22 days ago

You Nasty!

lol..How I'm nasty? lol you the one said you drink it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know Saint Louis be having some sexy ass mens, but you gonna have to show the evidence that you "fine as hell" status..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

I know Saint Louis be having some sexy ass mens, but you gonna have to show the evidence that you "fine as hell" status..Smile

I'm not from there. lol you seriously think I'm gonna give anyone a clue of where I live?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

LOL I'm 36 y/o and I know I look fine as hell and been told that many times but I don't let that shit go to my head. I remember it was almost like yesterday when I was only 20. Time be passing by fast as hell. So all you young so called pretty boys who think you are the youngest finest or the greatest thing since sliced bread and think you gonna stay young and sexy forever.

Um..you're not. Especially if you drink, smoke ,don't eat healthy or just having sex and running through your life recklessly. I read alot of shit dudes on here put in their profile. Some gay people are so damn superficial. LOL You can be dumber than a fucking bag of rocks...but just look good or be young. SMDH Is it that necessary for you to put (No Fats or Fem or Nobody old?) I respect people's preferences but you can at least be more respectable about it.

I would be careful how talk about other people's age or weight. The clock is not gonna stop ticking just for you because you think you're Mr. Superstar right now. One day you will be on the other side of that fence.

The main ones looking like that when they get older will be someone's sugar babies and trying to survive by charging people for sex like a lot of them do now. Some of them will end up in a relationship with someone just to have somewhere to stay jumping from house to house.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's sad how some gays from the past all the way up to the present have the misconception that forever partying, drink, drugs cigarettes, poor diet and very little exercise works for them. Those organs you're abusing will one day fight back and you will have regrets.

I'll be 65 on HALLOWEEN and most think I'm much younger. I laugh because the military drilled these things into me. They pretty much owned you. If you got overweight they could kick you out with a bad discharge. Which would make life hard on you economic wise. I always how you love and take care of yourself set the table for the type you may or may not get.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^^^Happy Birthday...
I remember when I was these kids age & all I can say is enjoy urself but also
think wisely about ur future plans so u don't have 2 many regrets...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

22 days ago

^^^Happy Birthday...
I remember when I was these kids age & all I can say is enjoy urself but also
think wisely about ur future plans so u don't have 2 many regrets...

Thank you and you're making wise moves...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Imagine you in your 60s, 70s, 80s and has the flu and there's nobody there to drive you to the doctor's office or to go pick up your meds at the pharmacy.

Imagine not having a companion who can laugh with you about your old reckless and crazy days, but how lucky you are to have found each other because they've made you life 100 times better and crazier because they walked into it.

But hey, life is all fun while you're young.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"LOL You can be dumber than a fucking bag of rocks...but just look good or be young."

Hardly any Gays care about another Gay man's intellect. If a guy looks good and doesn't steal too much (to buy drugs, etc.) then, that's about all they care about. That's even more true with Gay Black Men. When someone on here writes:

"even worst"

"what's worst"

"but worst"

You'll see that no Black Man will comment, correct them, or say one negative thing to them.

Looks, age , physical appearance etc. is what they care about.

So, when you see them writing what they write, they wouldn't do any of that if they thought it was gunna be looked down upon. They know it's not a risk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's hilarious that the pedophile account is commenting in this thread, when she has been claiming to be 36 for like 7 years..

And for someone to be so unnerved by one specific grammatical error, you would think her usage would be near perfect, and it's not even close. She sounds exactly like the inbred redneck she is...Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You are a big part of the problem, Darth. You have 98 as your age, and complaining about others lying about their age. You constantly go to peoples profiles to look for anything physical that you can attack while sharing nothing physical, or age about yourself. You are the problem. Yes, with people like you around bullying, people will lie about a lot of shit.....Again, if you don't want severe grammatical errors pointed out, then, don't be bullying people on here 24/7/ 365 while posting no photos, age, etc. about yourself. You are the problem. The only reason they let you off the hook is because they like black racial bigots on here.

This is not a minor grammatical mistake. Anyone doing this looks stupid to damn near everyone making hiring decisions involving most good-paying jobs. It's one of the worst sounding grammatical mistakes one can make. Yes, we all do sound these words out (quickly) as we read them. It sounds worse than using an incorrect verb tense.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is the 3rd thread in 3 days that you've come in to start a fight. These biased bitches gunna ignore that you're the one starting shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A major grammatical error that is easy as fuck to stop doing.

The word "worst" will usually require the word "the" in front of it.

I don't see why that is so damn difficult to remember.

I came up with that easy way to know which one to use.

Easiest way to avoid fkn it up (don't even have to learn which one to use.)

"even worst" = wrong

"but worst" =wrong

"what's worst"= wrong

"the worst" = correct

"even worse" = o.k.

"but worse" = o.k.

"what's worse" = o.k.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"And for someone to be so unnerved by one specific grammatical error, you would think her usage would be near perfect, and it's not even close. She sounds exactly like the inbred redneck she is...Smile"

Because this grammatical error is major. Sounds like some form of meat spread.

Notice how gays characterize shit though. Age, weight, photos etc. Oh, when this guy goes fishing on guys profiles for physical deficits, he's not being "unnerved." .....No, but pointing out a major grammatical error that can make someone look stupid in front of a job interviewer is seen as "unnerved."

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@dq_cotton-candy you said I was lying because I asked you what I the youngest person you would have sex with. I asked you a question, and you said I was lying, so either you are stupid as fuck, hiding something and projecting about it, or just incapable of ever making any sense. I vote all three..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"You said I was lying because I asked you what I the youngest person you would have sex with."

Here is what I wrote.

entry 1:

"I see darth got blood pressure dangerous about something, but you're blocked for a reason. You and Trump like to create fables right out from your ass. So, die in a once a year county mass grave."

entry 2:

"Thread directions:

Ask the person above you a question"

Didn't say answer a blocked lying ape-looking nicca's stupid shit."

entry 3:

https://erinbrownconroy.blog/2017/06/02/why-false-narrative-is-your-worst-enemy/

Darth you do an extreme form of what that person is describing. You don't just fill in gaps though. You pretty much start with crumbs, and create a whole pie. You deliberately misconstrue, then add on fictional garnishing elements in order to make false narratives. You create stories that you and others on here want to believe are true. Your biases, prejudices, bigotry, hate, false beliefs etc. are more important to you than what the truth is.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@dq_cotton-candy

What story did I create, stupid? I asked you what is the youngest person you would have sex with. It's not inorganic chemistry. It's a very basic question, and you are having a Trump level meltdown over it. Why is that? Why do you consider asking you what is the youngest person you would have sex with a trick question??????? That is very, very bizarre and very telling..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So, I explained exactly how you lie. You make up narratives about people. You start with some scrap of something. You then fill in the gaps of the narratives with lies. Most everyone on here has seen your claims about me on here. What you think is evidence is just about anything you can purposefully misconstrue. You and Trump like to misconstrue in front of audiences that have the same goals.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: