logo
Search
WTF would anyone wanna be president right after Trump?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 12:04:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They all have to be out their damn minds to wanna go through all this for a job that basically is gonna be nothing less than cleaning up Donald Trumps mess that he caused. If a democrat wins and is stupid enough to think they will be able pass any huge legislation they are living in a dream world. I say this because of several reasons. I almost now believe that republicans know he's gonna get the boot that's why they don't really care about the damage he is leaving. They will just leave it up to the democrat president to clean up (like the Republican party always do) Also block anything from getting pass that they don't like.

President Obama was the clean up president after George Bush and the Republican Party's two wars and huge tax cuts that were not paid for. Then the republican party will sit back while the democrat president spend all their time and energy focusing on clean up while they criticize how the democrat aint getting the shit fixed fast enough. ...WTF? Why would anyone wanna be another clean up president again? This is exactly what's gonna happen.

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 13:47:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You're right man! who ever it is will only be the clean up man . All Trump did was come in and claim credit for every damn thang! Obama did all the hard part and barely got any fuckin credit.

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 14:05:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"WTF? Why would anyone wanna be another clean up president again?"

So, tell me the net worth of both Obama and Biden 2007 versus now.

There in lies the answer to those who aren't Biden.

As far as why Biden wants it, he has said that he needs to be doing challenging important stuff (to be able to keep going forward, and not let the death of his son eat him up.)

I can tell ya one thing. Losing someone like a son...Losing someone close to you...This is highly cumulative. Just like head injuries. You can handle them, but if you get 2, 3, 4 losses in 5-6 years (including pets, btw) then, it's a lot. It really is, and a lot of men won't even understand it in a conscious way. They will just start feeling dull without realizing why. So, even though he lost a wife a long time ago, it was a sudden bad loss. Someone who shouldn't of died yet. His son is the 2nd one of these close losses that should never have happened. So, if he needs the distraction of being president to be able to do better, I'm o.k. with that.

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 14:32:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just dealing with Americans who want all these services but don't want to pay for them is enough to say no to doing it.

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 20:02:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WTF would anyone wanna be American after Trump? Smile

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 22:06:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-18 12:04:49

They all have to be out their damn minds to wanna go through all this for a job that basically is gonna be nothing less than cleaning up Donald Trumps mess that he caused. If a democrat wins and is stupid enough to think they will be able pass any huge legislation they are living in a dream world. I say this because of several reasons. I almost now believe that republicans know he's gonna get the boot that's why they don't really care about the damage he is leaving. They will just leave it up to the democrat president to clean up (like the Republican party always do) Also block anything from getting pass that they don't like.

President Obama was the clean up president after George Bush and the Republican Party's two wars and huge tax cuts that were not paid for. Then the republican party will sit back while the democrat president spend all their time and energy focusing on clean up while they criticize how the democrat aint getting the shit fixed fast enough. ...WTF? Why would anyone wanna be another clean up president again? This is exactly what's gonna happen.

Stop whining and get all them repubs out

Post Posted: 2019-10-18 23:12:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-18 22:06:03

Stop whining and get all them repubs out

LoL okay...

Post Posted: 2019-10-19 11:40:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If y'all make me the next Prez, umma declare every day, GAY day. On gay day, all gay folk get tp bed anyone they want all day, provided, the beddee is over 18, and the bedder (LGBTQIAAP+) person plays safe.

Now vote for me and I'll see y'all hoes FREE!!!

Post Posted: 2019-10-19 12:51:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Whether you like him or hate his guts, one thing is crystal clear.

He will definitely be a hard act to follow. For either side.

But the political bullshit will remain the same. Sigh.

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I disagree.

He will be forgotten quicker than most any President in recent memory.

And he will be just a footnote, a curiosity, in the history of the country.

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I disagree.

He actually thins he's gonna go down in history as one of the great presidents.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I disagree.

10 days ago

Of course he does, he is a raging narcissist.

He was also born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple.

He has a mental illness.

Think of this fact: He is the only President in recent memory who doesn't own a dog. That tells you something about him right there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I disagree.

10 days ago

10 days ago

He has a mental illness.

Think of this fact: He is the only President in recent memory who doesn't own a dog. That tells you something about him right there.

His presidency is gonna go down in history as a dark time for the USA. Atleast Romney had sense enough see how bad it's gonna look in the history books ...that's why he distancing himself from the new Trump party.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

As far as why Biden wants it, he has said that he needs to be doing challenging important stuff (to be able to keep going forward, and not let the death of his son eat him up.)

I can tell ya one thing. Losing someone like a son...Losing someone close to you...This is highly cumulative. Just like head injuries. You can handle them, but if you get 2, 3, 4 losses in 5-6 years (including pets, btw) then, it's a lot. It really is, and a lot of men won't even understand it in a conscious way. They will just start feeling dull without realizing why. So, even though he lost a wife a long time ago, it was a sudden bad loss. Someone who shouldn't of died yet. His son is the 2nd one of these close losses that should never have happened. So, if he needs the distraction of being president to be able to do better, I'm o.k. with that.

AWWWWW, LOOK AT MY BABY SHOWING EMPATHY

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

AWWWWW, LOOK AT MY BABY SHOWING EMPATHY

And he was smart enough to marry into an age difference of 8 years.These judgmental people pushing same-age relationships aren't as smart as they think they are. I see it all the time. The one who is 8 years older gets something debilitating, but the younger one is still good. Shit doesn't turn into bedlam. Then, after the older one dies, the younger one still will have the money to pay for the extra help they'll need (when they get sick.) You don't want both members of a team getting seriously ill at the same time. That's not calm 平静 .

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Trump said "Let's discuss this after my second term as your President".

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I disagree.

10 days ago

10 days ago

He has a mental illness.

10 days ago

His presidency is gonna go down in history as a dark time for the USA. Atleast Romney had sense enough see how bad it's gonna look in the history books ...that's why he distancing himself from the new Trump party.

Yes, but he should be more aggressively calling him out on his BS.

Romney has his "Mormon buffer" that immunizes him from Trump's wrath.

Others are too afraid of Trump attacking them thru Twitter, and running someone against them in the Primaries.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: