logo
Search
Name something that gets on your damn nerves the most?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 07:58:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What's your pet peeve or something that you can't stand ?

I hate when I'm trying to do business on the phone and all this automation shit comes up when I need to talk to a actual human being. Press 1 for this and 3 for that. Lol I hate that shit! Then when I finally get a human the bitch is from India and speaking low. Then got the nerve to get a attitude because I keep asking her to repeat stuff because her accent is hard to understand.

I also hate how only rude people love to get jobs working with the public. That's what your lil rude behind is getting paid for. Stop smacking your lips because you have to send someone to do a price check. If you don't wanna do the job then go somewhere else and work.

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 08:35:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol lol I hate opinionated people. I cant stand people who just always have to voice their opinion about everything. Especially when nobody even asked they ass for it.

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 09:07:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
too many things to mentions, so I\'ll keep it to 10:

1. When I go to wash dishes, run the water, and it makes me need to take a piss.
2. When I go to cut the grass and the lawn mower decides to stop working.
3. when I go to make some cereal and the milk smells sour.
4. when I go take a dump, and there is no TP.
5. When I wanna make some Mac n' Cheese, and um out of sharp cheddar.
6. When I wanna watch a summer outdoor bball game, and it rains.
7. When I wanna fuck, and the idiots on the Hill killed Craigslist personals.
8. When I wanna spend a quiet night watching Netflix and one of my foster boys does something stupid and I have to go pick him up in MD.
9. When I wanna pay on my credit card, but someone needs my money more than I do.
10. When I see a big dick on the street and wanna grab it, but can't because it's illegal.

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 09:10:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
People in open-relationships, do you, but don't ask me to participate in your childish things.

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 20:46:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
politicians who tweet .

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 02:46:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
left lane slow asses

*left lane for passing only*

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 06:23:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lord I can't stand when I go to Walmart and people too damn lazy to put the shopping cart back and just leaves it right in the middle of the parking space. I also hate being in stores on Sundays when Aunt Esther and Aunt Flossie decide they want to congregate right in the middle of the damn isle to talk about how good the preacher preached the word.

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 06:57:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I freakin HATE liars! I am someone who’s honest at least 90% of the time. (I’m human, we all lie) I just can’t some someone who feels the need to lie ALL THE TIME!!

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 19:50:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I hate when you try to park at the grocery store, and people are walking (so slowly) in the middle of the car lanes.

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 20:03:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-11 07:58:36

I hate when you try to park at the grocery store, and people are walking (so slowly) in the middle of the car lanes.

I have seen dumbasses walk right in back of cars that are in the process backing out of a parking spot. I'm like WTF you don't see the backup lights?

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 20:06:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

politicians who tweet .

lol yeah you and me both!

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 20:08:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-12 20:03:50

I have seen dumbasses walk right in back of cars that are in the process backing out of a parking spot. I'm like WTF you don't see the backup lights?

If you dare go around them, someone in a car will catch up to you, and accuse you of trying to "run those people over."

Post Posted: 2019-10-12 20:10:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I freakin HATE liars! I am someone who’s honest at least 90% of the time. (I’m human, we all lie) I just can’t some someone who feels the need to lie ALL THE TIME!!

Yes I hate liars also. Some lies can be dangerous. Many people have died because of a lie someone else told.

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lord I can't stand when I go to Walmart and people too damn lazy to put the shopping cart back and just leaves it right in the middle of the parking space. I also hate being in stores on Sundays when Aunt Esther and Aunt Flossie decide they want to congregate right in the middle of the damn isle to talk about how good the preacher preached the word.

Lmao Aunt Esther and Aunt Flossie! lol But so true. Happens to me too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

People in open-relationships, do you, but don't ask me to participate in your childish things.

I agree with that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

too many things to mentions, so I\'ll keep it to 10:

1. When I go to wash dishes, run the water, and it makes me need to take a piss.
2. When I go to cut the grass and the lawn mower decides to stop working.
3. when I go to make some cereal and the milk smells sour.
4. when I go take a dump, and there is no TP.
5. When I wanna make some Mac n' Cheese, and um out of sharp cheddar.
6. When I wanna watch a summer outdoor bball game, and it rains.
7. When I wanna fuck, and the idiots on the Hill killed Craigslist personals.
8. When I wanna spend a quiet night watching Netflix and one of my foster boys does something stupid and I have to go pick him up in MD.
9. When I wanna pay on my credit card, but someone needs my money more than I do.
10. When I see a big dick on the street and wanna grab it, but can't because it's illegal.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

lol lol I hate opinionated people. I cant stand people who just always have to voice their opinion about everything. Especially when nobody even asked they ass for it.

Yeah man I have a friend like that. His favorite words are "Why do you" lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Grown folks that are still on milk

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Narcissists.. People who try to jump the line.. Like can't u see a line?

Post Posted: 28 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dripping water. Cannot stand it for love or money.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The failure of the human species to solve the energy storage problem. They can put a fake dick on a male tranny. They can take a dick off a female tranny. Still, almost 2020, they can't sell a computer (or a cell phone ) that only needs charging 1 time a month.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

left lane slow asses

*left lane for passing only*

I hate when you're moving along and some jackass pulls out in the road at a slow rate of speed and you almost have to slam on breaks and there's not even one damn car behind you. Cause an accident because they can't wait for one damn car to pass. SMDH

Track Thumbs Up/Down
P E O P L E

Track Thumbs Up/Down

P E O P L E

lol The ignorant ones

Track Thumbs Up/Down

P E O P L E