logo
Search
Interracial sex  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wanted to know what you guy think about interracial sex ?
at a early age i discovered i had a attraction for Black guy
when i was 18 a Black guy took my virgin ass it was my first interracial experience He taught me to be a bottom for Black guys
Now i'm older and find the interracial sex is a lot harder to find {RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/10/10/20840_5d9f66996aec5.jpg

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's great. I haven't been with too many white guys but I had no problems with the ones I've had. But you are right to like black dick. It's seasoned just right by mother nature and it's typically larger in size. Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I found Black guys know how to use a white ass and yes they are considerably bigger in the dick department

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I found Black guys know how to use a white ass and yes they are considerably bigger in the dick department

LMAO..Why you putting white dudes down like that? I'm sure somewhere out the is a a white dude with a big dick who will "use a white ass". You just haven't found him yet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why is interracial sex or interracial dating the first topic white dudes post on this site? You been on here since '04...I know you've seen this topic on here a billion times already. You must be trolling...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I wanted to know what you guy think about interracial sex ?
at a early age i discovered i had a attraction for Black guy
when i was 18 a Black guy took my virgin ass it was my first interracial experience He taught me to be a bottom for Black guys
Now i'm older and find the interracial sex is a lot harder to find {RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/10/10/20840_5d9f66996aec5.jpg

interracial limited to white? Was that the question? Racism in america makes me really reserved when it comes to dating people outside my race apart from other minorities. It's becoming a safety mechanism. No one black wants to date people that have slave fetishes gets upset and calls my people the N-Word and other non sensical mess. White people call the police on us, kill us, act afraid of us then want to love on us all under one breath like some toy. It's too much and its too stressful to have to instruct people who don't have a true education outside of their self proclaimed history books to demand them to humanize us let alone try to date them. It's a hard pass.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes Black and white sex, i find it kinda hard to date the Black race, but i still have a strong attraction for Black guys
Yes i have a slave fetish of being the slave for Black men I don't use the N-word unless me and the Black get into race play

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Yes Black and white sex, i find it kinda hard to date the Black race, but i still have a strong attraction for Black guys
Yes i have a slave fetish of being the slave for Black men I don't use the N-word unless me and the Black get into race play

Is this some kind of joke or somethin?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its No Joke

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sorry, Mr. Bottom! I had several white partners while I lived in Germany and Holland for 21 years, now it's time for some BBC for me!

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: