logo
Search
Interracial sex  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 12:14:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wanted to know what you guy think about interracial sex ?
at a early age i discovered i had a attraction for Black guy
when i was 18 a Black guy took my virgin ass it was my first interracial experience He taught me to be a bottom for Black guys
Now i'm older and find the interracial sex is a lot harder to find {RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/10/10/20840_5d9f66996aec5.jpg

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 12:20:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's great. I haven't been with too many white guys but I had no problems with the ones I've had. But you are right to like black dick. It's seasoned just right by mother nature and it's typically larger in size. Very Happy

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 12:26:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I found Black guys know how to use a white ass and yes they are considerably bigger in the dick department

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 12:48:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-10 12:14:29

I found Black guys know how to use a white ass and yes they are considerably bigger in the dick department

LMAO..Why you putting white dudes down like that? I'm sure somewhere out the is a a white dude with a big dick who will "use a white ass". You just haven't found him yet.

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 12:56:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why is interracial sex or interracial dating the first topic white dudes post on this site? You been on here since '04...I know you've seen this topic on here a billion times already. You must be trolling...

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 13:38:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

when i was 18 a Black guy took my virgin ass it was my first interracial experience He taught me to be a bottom for Black guys
Now i'm older and find the interracial sex is a lot harder to find {RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/10/10/20840_5d9f66996aec5.jpg

interracial limited to white? Was that the question? Racism in america makes me really reserved when it comes to dating people outside my race apart from other minorities. It's becoming a safety mechanism. No one black wants to date people that have slave fetishes gets upset and calls my people the N-Word and other non sensical mess. White people call the police on us, kill us, act afraid of us then want to love on us all under one breath like some toy. It's too much and its too stressful to have to instruct people who don't have a true education outside of their self proclaimed history books to demand them to humanize us let alone try to date them. It's a hard pass.

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 13:55:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes Black and white sex, i find it kinda hard to date the Black race, but i still have a strong attraction for Black guys
Yes i have a slave fetish of being the slave for Black men I don't use the N-word unless me and the Black get into race play

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 14:01:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yes Black and white sex, i find it kinda hard to date the Black race, but i still have a strong attraction for Black guys
Yes i have a slave fetish of being the slave for Black men I don't use the N-word unless me and the Black get into race play

Is this some kind of joke or somethin?

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 14:04:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its No Joke

Post Posted: 2019-10-10 14:15:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sorry, Mr. Bottom! I had several white partners while I lived in Germany and Holland for 21 years, now it's time for some BBC for me!

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 12:17:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

COME TO NYC I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR TREATED LIKE THE SLAVE YOU WANN BE

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 12:41:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well, I can vouch for it! Its all good!

Post Posted: 2020-04-26 12:59:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Very Good Topic/ A Conversation Opener!!!

I think Interacial Sex can be the same as any other sex especially when your bodies are very in tune with each other...

I have been with Latino and White men who had asses like Black Women and Black Bottoms that gave me the same feel or maybe even better, "but it's even better when you know you are not being fetishized."

The problem I have at times with interracial sex is "having it with the wrong person and the wrong person would be:

(1) White dude who is impatient and wants things to work only ono his time and has no respect for yours and basically wants you to jump to the beat of his drum. Has no respect for your time and if you've agreed to last-minute plans based on his decision he expects you to be somewhere in 5 mins when it takes damn near an hour and will text you for the ETA every minute while on the road to come to see him and if you don't answer right away even if he knows you're on your way he goes and invite someone else over to fukkk him and expect you to wait outside like a slave till he's done with the other guy... That's a total dismiss right there for me... Not to slvtty white boys, I don't care how big of a booty he has and how many niggahz want it... "and that be the problem right there which causes the impatience and entitlement."

(2) A white dude, who has the perfect bottoming equipment to make sex wonderful with a total top, but say the wrong things like (DO YOU SUCK D!CK KNOWING I AM ALL TOP AND NOT VERSE) (WHY SHOULD I DOUCHE? KNOWING A MAN WITH A BIG D!CK IS COMING OVER OR COMMON PROTOCOL) (I USUALLY HAVE SEX WITH MEXICAN, ASIAN, OR WHITE BUT NEVER HAD A DARK COCK PEOPLE SAY THEIR DARK BECAUSE THEY ARE DIRTY) Just all kinds of sh!t like that.

(3) A white dude who is fat, overweight, stocky, chubby, etc who may have a super handsome face, and just because he does he thinks he's a size 30 waist and asks you if you have pix of your body or do you work out lol... This type will ask for a million pix and when you arrive he has nothing he said he had for you but the fact that his face is nice... but that booty was flat... That's when you know you will have bad sex, "but as for me, I am not about to play games with him... I just tell em we are not compatible especially after taking me the 99 questions Questionaire and he cannot match what he's looking for...

Other than that things could be great with nothing extra, no trickery in wordplay, or lying...

This is my type white boy... Or Latino...

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: