logo
Search
Tops: do you care about a bottoms penis?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm wondering if the tops of BGC have a preference when it comes to a bottoms genitals. Do you prefer they have a bigger or smaller cock? Do you care at all?

I like the idea of being a bottom with a little dick, it helps me feel secure about bottoming. If I was hung, people may ask me to top, and that just ain't my biz.

What about y'all? Tops, what do you prefer? Bottoms chime in too!

***update***
Do you like your bottom to be hard or limp when you're fucking them?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm 100% Top and and turned on by ass and not dick but luckily I'm blessed with a big dick so I guess it don't matter. LOL I do think about shit like this too sometimes thought...but so far I've been lucky

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I'm 100% Top and and turned on by ass and not dick but luckily I'm blessed with a big dick so I guess it don't matter. LOL I do think about shit like this too sometimes thought...but so far I've been lucky

So when you fuck, the bottoms cock means nothing to? Interesting... do you prefer a size for a bottoms dick?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

So when you fuck, the bottoms cock means nothing to? Interesting... do you prefer a size for a bottoms dick?

lol Usually I'm looking at them from the back

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Ha ha, lol I got you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Ha ha, lol I got you

It's just like a car and I'm in the backseat riding. I don't care about what's going on up front ..Just get me to there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Ha ha, lol I got you

9 days ago

It's just like a car and I'm in the backseat riding. I don't care about what's going on up front ..Just get me to there.

Hot!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Depends on the bottom. If bottom has an attractive penis and both his appearance and "vibe" is more masculine, I will likely want to massage his dik and give him head. There have been some very passive bottoms, as well, to whom I gave head. But, more often, when I want to pound someone, I am interested in trying to massage their tonsils and pounding-EXCLUSIVELY lol, especially if dude is very eager and sexually "passive". I will at most jerk them some, while penetrating-especially if his penis is my size or larger (Also, it is a part of their body and, unless, they DON'T want to be touched there, I know it gives them pleasure.].

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Depends on the bottom. If bottom has an attractive penis and both his appearance and "vibe" is more masculine, I will likely want to massage his dik and give him head. There have been some very passive bottoms, as well, to whom I gave head. But, more often, when I want to pound someone, I am interested in trying to massage their tonsils and pounding-EXCLUSIVELY lol, especially if dude is very eager and sexually "passive". I will at most jerk them some, while penetrating-especially if his penis is my size or larger (Also, it is a part of their body and, unless, they DON'T want to be touched there, I know it gives them pleasure.].

You sound like a a very fun and understanding lover!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am vers with an average size dong, and love to see big swinging dicks. So yeah, I definitely care about my partners equipment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I am vers with an average size dong, and love to see big swinging dicks. So yeah, I definitely care about my partners equipment.

I agree, as a bottom I find bigger dicks more attractive. But I dont think that average or smaller dicks can't feel good, though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm a bottom

But my nigga love my thick dick

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I'm a bottom

I think if I was a top, I'd still like big dicks lol

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I'm a bottom

9 days ago

My dick ain't super long but it's fat....you can't help but notice it lolol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I'm a bottom

9 days ago

8 days ago

My dick ain't super long but it's fat....you can't help but notice it lolol

That's hot! I'm about 5.5 inches hard and decently thick, but when I'm soft it can look like a turtle trying to hide lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dick size isn't a concern for me, but I do want a grown man with a grown man's dick. Men with itty bitty penises make me a little uncomfortable..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I dont know what you're REALLY asking here but obviously most TOTALTOPS would say no.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

I agree, as a bottom I find bigger dicks more attractive. But I dont think that average or smaller dicks can't feel good, though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Dick size isn't a concern for me, but I do want a grown man with a grown man's dick. Men with itty bitty penises make me a little uncomfortable..Smile

Would you say that a larger penis helps indicate physical maturity? I too am not into the youngins.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I dont know what you're REALLY asking here but obviously most TOTALTOPS would say no.

I am a bottom with a smallish to average penis, and I'm asking if tops care about that

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Would you say that a larger penis helps indicate physical maturity? I too am not into the youngins.

Lol not necessarily. I'm not saying that this is unique to us, but as a black man, I know that we can be grown man size down there long before our 18th birthday..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol not necessarily. I'm not saying that this is unique to us, but as a black man, I know that we can be grown man size down there long before our 18th birthday..Smile

I hear you! Would you ever turn down a bottom because his dick is too small?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I hear you! Would you ever turn down a bottom because his dick is too small?

Probably not unless he has a micro penis, and I might even give a hot Asian a pass on that..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

I am a bottom with a smallish to average penis, and I'm asking if tops care about that

Your a bottom, if your cute and your ass is cute, the dick is irrelevant, whatever its size or whatever.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Your a bottom, if your cute and your ass is cute, the dick is irrelevant, whatever its size or whatever.

Gotcha.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: