logo
Search
As a forumer do we have this experience in common?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Are your thumb down numbers grounded more so in intellectual exchange of valid opposing/counter argument?
Or, like myself, is the bulk of your thumb down count more reflective of the personal vengeance of bitter, hidden troll types who was left hurt by your font in the past and they just never covered from it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was about to address this topic, too! I'm so glad you brought this up.

I'm starting to notice that there are folks on here that will thumbs down one's comments, just because or out of clear spite. They don't have the decency to rebuttal/refute what was written. When they don't do that they have it confirms, they truly lack an argument, which leads me to understand they just dislike the individual that replied to the forum post.

However, the amount of thumbs ups, does give other forum participants an idea of what spectrum you're on. Obviously, the more thumbs downs someone has the more it illustrates that the individual is a troll or has the tendency to say very idiotic, totally asinine and unfounded statements, which rightfully deserves a thumbs down and naturally depending on the subject matter, folks should be called out. However, they should not be called out their names, which is not how an adult supposed to conduct themselves while engaging in a debate, but obviously, it's whatever on here in the forum. It's not right, but it's what it is.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I rarely give thumbs up or down. But if I see a lot of thumbs down, I am often moved to look for a reason to give a thumbs up, for fear the OP may actually take it seriously and decide to stop posting as a result.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I ignore the thumbs up/down buttons, they are just there for ego. They contribute nothing to the forum.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have a fan who gives me them all the time ..lol I can say how much I hate Trump and end up with a down vote . LMAO...It's funny when bird_fu don't get a down vote for a racist comment yet I get one.. I thought that was funny. I don't take this site that serious to be getting all upset about it cause a down vote aint gonna stop my fingers from pressing these damn buttons and saying wtf I wanna say.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Alienate, alienated rather than exposure. @mtw24902terracomplete

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Haven't checked my thumbs down in a min

Back in the day....everybody world hate on me

But my thumbs up was always higher than my thumbs down

Which was always baffling.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have a lot more thumbs down on this account tho