logo
Search
Anyone else here have another gay family member?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you have someone else in your family who is Gay , Bi or Trans? Do they know about you? Me and my older brother are both gay. I also have a uncle and a nephew who is Bi. I only told my brother I like dudes . LOL I already knew he was gay because I was snooping through his stuff and found out.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am 100% SGL of course. My sister is lesbian and married to a lesbian. My son is Gay, and another foster-to-adopt son swears he is trans, but he isn't. (He is attracted to girls not boys, and is receiving gender identity counseling).

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sorta. My sister-in-laws sister's daughter is a lesbian but we have nothing in common so we just say hi at get togethers.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Half the dudes in my family is gay

I'm thinking it's a gene lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I am 100% SGL of course. My sister is lesbian and married to a lesbian. My son is Gay, and another foster-to-adopt son swears he is trans, but he isn't. (He is attracted to girls not boys, and is receiving gender identity counseling).

Lord

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

Lord

My two brothers are str8, my mom and dad, and most of my extended family are str8. I think there must be more LGBT folk in the family line I just don't know about. I think one of my twin female cousins on my dad's side is a lesbian, but I am not sure. I lost track of most of my extended family; no family reunions and such.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i have a large extended family. so yes.

and yes people know i'm trans. i've been living as a woman for 15 years.

i have a 2nd cousin (our grandmothers were sisters) whose mother came up to me at his granddad's funeral and told me i looked beautiful. she hadn't seen me since i was 13 or so. at any rate, she just casually worked in the conversation that he son had told her he was bi.

i thought it was strange for her to do that. but maybe she felt comfortable and had to get it off her chest.

i am the first to be completely open about it though. those in the previous generation were known but never confirmed. it doesn't matter. they had to live their lives and i live mine.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

Lord

9 days ago

My two brothers are str8, my mom and dad, and most of my extended family are str8. I think there must be more LGBT folk in the family line I just don't know about. I think one of my twin female cousins on my dad's side is a lesbian, but I am not sure. I lost track of most of my extended family; no family reunions and such.

Gotcha!! All good

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:
foster-to-adopt son swears he is trans, but he isn't. (He is attracted to girls not boys, and is receiving gender identity counseling)

Are they MTF or FTM?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

Code:
foster-to-adopt son swears he is trans, but he isn't. (He is attracted to girls not boys, and is receiving gender identity counseling)

Are they MTF or FTM?
He is a questioning str8 boy, not a MtF like he imagines he should be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
My cousin is gay I also have a aunt who is bisexual and three cousins who or lesbians and few more cousins who are bisexual and rumored to be gay and none of them knows that I'm a homo

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I had a cousin that took his father on that jerry show to tell him he was gay and his father killed him when they returned home for taking him on national tv and embarrassing him. That jerry springer crap. So he's not gay anymore

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I had a cousin that took his father on that jerry show to tell him he was gay and his father killed him when they returned home for taking him on national tv and embarrassing him. That jerry springer crap. So he's not gay anymore

That's horrible The whole situation

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

He's still gay, but now he can fly!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

Code:

Are they MTF or FTM?

9 days ago

He is a questioning str8 boy, not a MtF like he imagines he should be.

He wants to be a Lesbian?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Unfortunately no, but I'm happy. I dated a guy whose brother was gay, and well, the brother wanted me too, so he basically told me all his brother's secrets. Laughing

I talked to a guy whose cousin was gay, he told me that his cousin was a whore and slept with a lot of guys. Then we stopped talking, met the cousin, and the cousin said no, it's not him whose the whore, it's his cousin. Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

To be fair, there are transwomen who are attracted to other women. It's basically like they are female on the inside and have an attraction to women the way a cis woman is attracted to other women.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol yes its a bunch of us

and 4 of them have profiles here..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Do you have someone else in your family who is Gay , Bi or Trans? Do they know about you? Me and my older brother are both gay. I also have a uncle and a nephew who is Bi. I only told my brother I like dudes . LOL I already knew he was gay because I was snooping through his stuff and found out.

I have a few lesbian cousins & my sister has had experiences with men & women( but mostly with men) , but not too many gay male relatives that I know of.I wish I had more male gay relatives so I could talk to them & talk to them about their experiences as gay black men!! Also want to add that my younger brother has had some gay for pay experiences, but he prefers women!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm sure we all do but some choose to ignore it.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: