logo
Search
Bitch cut them tears out!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-sentences-amber-guyger-to-10-years-in-prison/ar-AAIcqZk?ocid=spartanntp

You killed an unarmed man in his own home while he was eating ice cream.I usually don't enjoy anybody going to jail,but im getting so tired of some of them killing unarmed black folk,talking about they feared for their lives,same excuse.

During the 2018 Martin Luther King Day parade a message sent to Guyger said, “When does this end lol”. She responded, “When MLK is dead… oh wait….”

Prosecutors also showed the jury some of Guyger’s alleged social media posts that promoted police violence against civilians. One banner she posted said, “I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral.”

To jail you go!

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't feel one ounce of sadness for her. It should have been life, just like it wouldve been if the roles were reversed

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't feel one ounce of sadness for her. It should have been life, just like it wouldve been if the roles wou
Dave been reversed

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bitch, BYE!

If the colors had been reversed, you'd be going away for a lot longer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . . . .

. . . . . . . there' are literally thousands upon thousands of homicides every year in America....
. . . . . . .. . . . . why zoom in on this one?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

. . . . . . . there' are literally thousands upon thousands of homicides every year in America....

We're gonna get to them later. We on this one right now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

Race is number 1 subject for black folks. It's their hobby. The media hunts for anything racial to stir them up, and make money.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-sentences-amber-guyger-to-10-years-in-prison/ar-AAIcqZk?ocid=spartanntp

You killed an unarmed man in his own home while he was eating ice cream.I usually don't enjoy anybody going to jail,but im getting so tired of some of them killing unarmed black folk,talking about they feared for their lives,same excuse.

During the 2018 Martin Luther King Day parade a message sent to Guyger said, “When does this end lol”. She responded, “When MLK is dead… oh wait….”

Prosecutors also showed the jury some of Guyger’s alleged social media posts that promoted police violence against civilians. One banner she posted said, “I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral.”

To jail you go!

He helped cause his own death by leaving that door open. Without that, she'd of tried the key. It wouldn't of worked. She'd of realized she was being stupid, and gone to her apt to sleep.

Same as in the grocery store. Does even 1 of you have a damn club card, or do every one of you just give a phone number to tell the cashier, and it may or may not work. Other people just give up that club card. Not black people. It's always drama.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

7 days ago

We're gonna get to them later. We on this one right now.

. . .
. . . . . . do u even believe what u just hashed out? Lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Bitch, BYE!

.. .
. . . . . did u know that: every 4 years.... Over half-of-million of violent crime victims are white with black offender.... While during the same period of time, just about 93 thousand of such incidents involved a black victim and white offender...
Well.... Now you do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

Because it's about time somebody paid the price for murdering an unarmed black man,in his own home no less.Period.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I don't feel one ounce of sadness for her. It should have been life, just like it wouldve been if the roles were reversed

So true.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Bitch, BYE!

True shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Bitch, BYE!

True shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

7 days ago

Because it's about time somebody paid the price for murdering an unarmed black man,in his own home no less.Period.

.. .
. . . . oh ok.... So follow along with this analysis: you, and to an extent, the collective consciousness of Black ppl, are tired of the senseless murders (over 95% of which bears an offender who's also black).... But the community as whole seems to have no solution to remedy such EPEDEMIC... So whenever a killer who is not black occurs, communal anger and victimhood pour in.... U think that's why this murder case is notorious?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

To jail you go!

7 days ago

He helped cause his own death by leaving that door open. Without that, she'd of tried the key. It wouldn't of worked. She'd of realized she was being stupid, and gone to her apt to sleep.

Same as in the grocery store. Does even 1 of you have a damn club card, or do every one of you just give a phone number to tell the cashier, and it may or may not work. Other people just give up that club card. Not black people. It's always drama.

1 of you tho,you sound a little racist yourself dude.My bad if you're not,but the way you class all blacks in one category smells fishy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If I walked into an apartment and started seeing furniture and shit that I knew wasn't mine I would back the fuck up and walk out. Going into the wrong apartment is one thing but then killing a innocent person who the apartment belongs to is something totally different. Not into conspiracies but if the bitch live there every day but not familiar with items in her home..Sounds like she was on something.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

If I walked into an apartment and started seeing furniture and shit that I knew wasn't mine I would back the fuck up and walk out. Going into the wrong apartment is one thing but then killing a innocent person who the apartment belongs to is something totally different. Not into conspiracies but if the bitch live there every day but not familiar with items in her home..Sounds like she was on something.

Exactly,true shit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

To jail you go!

7 days ago

7 days ago

1 of you tho,you sound a little racist yourself dude.My bad if you're not,but the way you class all blacks in one category smells fishy.

It's what Blacks do on here constantly, and you never bring it up to them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

What are you , fucking stupid? An innocent black man was shot dead in his own home while he was eating ice cream by a police officer. Go kill yourself...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

7 days ago

7 days ago

.. .
. . . . oh ok.... So follow along with this analysis: you, and to an extent, the collective consciousness of Black ppl, are tired of the senseless murders (over 95% of which bears an offender who's also black).... But the community as whole seems to have no solution to remedy such EPEDEMIC... So whenever a killer who is not black occurs, communal anger and victimhood pour in.... U think that's why this murder case is notorious?

None of these people gunna give a damn about an unarmed black person being killed by another Black person.

Fact is they spend a grand portion of their time playing up the 5-10% of Blacks killed by non-blacks. The 90% of Blacks killed by other Blacks (over 5.000 a year in the U.S.) just doesn't seem to interest them one bit (sans Trast.)

Nobody on here is ever gunna tell you "An unarmed black man eating ice cream in his own home was killed by a black Man. Kill yourself."

Never gunna happen.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Regarding Joshua Brown, the key witness who was killed, they arrested 2 guys who they said had driven 4.5 hours from Louisiana to buy weed?

Like they don't sell weed in Louisiana ?

Then they said they found weed & cash in Browns's apt., where they also found him killed ?

Not, why would someone drive 8 hours round trip for weed ?

Why, if they did, would they end up killing Brown and then LEAVE THE WEED AND THE MONEY ?

This has "set up" written all over it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

. . .
. . . . .

7 days ago

What are you , fucking stupid? An innocent black man was shot dead in his own home while he was eating ice cream by a police officer. Go kill yourself...

. . ..
. . . . . .... About half a dozen children in my city got shot while just being at home from stray bullets outside, this past summer. .... I'm not sure I need to travel to TX to find things to be upset about. . .... Seems like a lot of trite work....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Bitch, BYE!

7 days ago

.. .
. . . . . did u know that: every 4 years.... Over half-of-million of violent crime victims are white with black offender.... While during the same period of time, just about 93 thousand of such incidents involved a black victim and white offender...
Well.... Now you do.

Well did you know that during the Atlantic slave trade that lasted hundreds of years it is estimated that as many as 150 million black men, women and children were enslaved for life and killed by whites.

I think you did, but if you didn't now you do.

Fuck outa here!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Regarding Joshua Brown, the key witness who was killed, they arrested 2 guys who they said had driven 4.5 hours from Louisiana to buy weed?

Like they don't sell weed in Louisiana ?

Then they said they found weed & cash in Browns's apt., where they also found him killed ?

Not, why would someone drive 8 hours round trip for weed ?

Why, if they did, would they end up killing Brown and then LEAVE THE WEED AND THE MONEY ?

This has "set up" written all over it.

You white liberals try extremely hard to try and get in good with us. Ike I said I don't know your agenda but I can smell your bullshitting from a mile away creep!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: