logo
Search
Black Love Soldier Confronts AntiBlack Man w/ a Yt Woman  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-09-26 23:15:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Brace yourselves. This whole ordeal is intense. This apparently came out a while ago. This man went hard against White Supremacy and the antiBlack message of this pairing.

I'm just wondering what may have followed. Like did the couple just go on about their night afterward and just shrug it off? Did this experience make their relationship stronger? I'd like to know.

For now though, props to this brave man for taking a stand against this particular antiBlack women practice. Not all heroes where capes.

Post Posted: 2019-09-27 01:57:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tell me this is a prank. Please.

People need to mind their own business. Ain't that what gay folk wanted? BTW he sounds a lil too 'light' to be fucking with folk trying to eat. That alone can earn one a ten-piece.

Post Posted: 2019-09-27 22:39:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-26 23:15:22

Tell me this is a prank. Please.

People need to mind their own business. Ain't that what gay folk wanted? BTW he sounds a lil too 'light' to be fucking with folk trying to eat. That alone can earn one a ten-piece.

Nah, call out White Supremacy where you see it.

Post Posted: 2019-09-27 22:51:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We should have been hearing background noise screaming worldstar while the queen with the camera was getting a good butt whipping. The owners of that restaurant should have thrown that sissy out the door for that foolishness

Post Posted: 2019-09-28 04:36:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't agree with what he did, but I respect him for being straight up and talking to them face to face instead of talking shit about them to someone else. And he prolly is right...dude looked weak as fuck for not defending his woman..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-09-29 18:52:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't agree with what he did, but I respect him for being straight up and talking to them face to face instead of talking shit about them to someone else. And he prolly is right...dude looked weak as fuck for not defending his woman..Smile

I thought he was brave. We need more Black men willing to defend Black women by shaming antiBlack men like the negro in this video.

Post Posted: 2019-09-29 18:53:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

We should have been hearing background noise screaming worldstar while the queen with the camera was getting a good butt whipping. The owners of that restaurant should have thrown that sissy out the door for that foolishness

Nah. Cause most Black folks know better. There are a few that would be dumb enough to defend antiBlackness, defend this yt women and her pet negro to their own detriment, but most of us are wise to the bullshit.

Post Posted: 2019-09-29 19:40:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Didn't we marched for civil rights not to be treated like a second class citizen but instead we are turning around and called out other races as inferior?

His opinion was unwarranted, he need to mind his own life and worry about paying his bills. Nobody erected him to be the voice against interracial relationship.

[People gonna love who they wanna love]

Post Posted: 2019-09-29 21:57:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-29 18:53:53

Nah. Cause most Black folks know better. There are a few that would be dumb enough to defend antiBlackness, defend this yt women and her pet negro to their own detriment, but most of us are wise to the bullshit.

As calm as he was this is fake business. Had that been me that chair would have been wrapped around his head and I would have smashed that plate of food into his face. And he would have paid for the damage and the meal. All that would have been done not because of his sad conversation but because of the pathetic gay voice he has

Post Posted: 2019-09-29 22:58:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This video is ancient now. Wasnt this like 2 years ago?

Post Posted: 2019-10-01 23:44:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Didn't we marched for civil rights not to be treated like a second class citizen but instead we are turning around and called out other races as inferior?

His opinion was unwarranted, he need to mind his own life and worry about paying his bills. Nobody erected him to be the voice against interracial relationship.

[People gonna love who they wanna love]

No. The Civil Rights March is a farce. It was slated to be a brilliant race riot. The US government paid MLK a pretty penny to coop the effort and water it down into a kumbaya race mixing march. Funnily enough, many of the Black folks that showed up weren't going to attend the day for its original purpose because it wasn't associated with the bougie Black folks like MLK. He and his team (especially Bayard Rustin who was queer identifying and obsessed with European cawk) worked really hard to steal this effort and turn it into a march for integration.

I'm glad that he did this. The amount of hate and disdain you must have for Black women to seek out yt women is off the charts.

Post Posted: 2019-10-01 23:46:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-29 21:57:44

As calm as he was this is fake business. Had that been me that chair would have been wrapped around his head and I would have smashed that plate of food into his face. And he would have paid for the damage and the meal. All that would have been done not because of his sad conversation but because of the pathetic gay voice he has

Derail much? Gay or not, this dude is a champion. I know hyper masculine Black men that wouldn't open their docile when it comes to White Supremacy mouths.

Post Posted: 2019-10-01 23:46:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This video is ancient now. Wasnt this like 2 years ago?

It's about that old. I wish it got more celebration from our people.

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 06:00:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-29 21:57:44

2019-10-01 23:46:21

Derail much? Gay or not, this dude is a champion. I know hyper masculine Black men that wouldn't open their docile when it comes to White Supremacy mouths.

I've never seen a thread you've posted with video to show where you have done it with all the talk you do on here. You just like bumpin them gums nigga.

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 14:06:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What would u do? Let's be honest please..

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 19:59:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-02 14:06:26

Are you asking what would I have done if I was there having dinner and some punk came up to me with a camera talking crazy? Like I said if the owner or manager saw this going on and it was me, he and his camera would have had the chair I was sitting on wrapped around his head, and beat into the floor. I would not allow anyone to do that to me.

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 21:31:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-02 19:59:48

Are you asking what would I have done if I was there having dinner and some punk came up to me with a camera talking crazy? Like I said if the owner or manager saw this going on and it was me, he and his camera would have had the chair I was sitting on wrapped around his head, and beat into the floor. I would not allow anyone to do that to me.

Exactly. He knew who to target and preyed on that day.

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 21:51:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-02 19:59:48

2019-10-02 21:31:21

Exactly. He knew who to target and preyed on that day.

That would have been my type of party to give that queen a real good whipping just for having the nerve. Next he'll try that with a dark skint bro with his light bright girl and we will this drag queen on youtube with a pair of timbs across his/her face sleepin and leakin. Like you said they know who to target. I'm sure they watched them for awhile and saw he was soft and would not respond like a mad blk man

Post Posted: 2019-10-02 21:52:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I want to see evil do one of these videos nd find out if he's just all bark on bgc or if he got any manhood at all in what he says he is. I already know the answer

Post Posted: 2019-10-11 12:22:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just fades to black... not even the whole encounter. People like that camera man aren't long for progressive civilized society. That man was probably non-confertational(sp?) type, wise not to get an agro-assault charge over words- moronic words. I can't say I wouldn't try to hurt that loser, would depend on my mood and where it swung. Piss-ants like that can't be reasoned with, logic escapes them. It's like trying to talk religion to a christain. I can see me punching him with his own phone. I already know he's retarded for recording that in Portrait.

Post Posted: 2019-10-14 13:38:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I want to see evil do one of these videos nd find out if he's just all bark on bgc or if he got any manhood at all in what he says he is. I already know the answer

The fight against White Supremacy isn't rooted in "manhood". As a biracial person and product of a Black person's disdain for Black mates, you wouldn't understand this.

Post Posted: 2019-10-14 13:40:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Just fades to black... not even the whole encounter. People like that camera man aren't long for progressive civilized society. That man was probably non-confertational(sp?) type, wise not to get an agro-assault charge over words- moronic words. I can't say I wouldn't try to hurt that loser, would depend on my mood and where it swung. Piss-ants like that can't be reasoned with, logic escapes them. It's like trying to talk religion to a christain. I can see me punching him with his own phone. I already know he's retarded for recording that in Portrait.

You mad. Took this personal even. I bet you're a race traitor too. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-10-14 19:54:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-14 13:38:20

The fight against White Supremacy isn't rooted in "manhood". As a biracial person and product of a Black person's disdain for Black mates, you wouldn't understand this.

Derail much. No backbone. All talk on bgc!!!

Post Posted: 2019-11-07 21:07:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-10-14 13:38:20

2019-10-14 19:54:29

Derail much. No backbone. All talk on bgc!!!

That clearly went over your head.

Post Posted: 2019-11-11 07:43:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thatst frucked up
Who can't help who you love anymore you can't help being gay and liking men
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum