logo
Search
Is anybody else receiving this message?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-09-03 20:37:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
about the new bgcnow.com in their messages? I'm curious is this just a scam because it seems to come from the admin.

Post Posted: 2019-09-03 20:56:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yep, it is very likely spam, but it's the only spam email I've gotten from them that didnt point to a completely different website. Anyone adventurous enough to make an account?

Post Posted: 2019-09-03 22:21:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-03 20:37:30

Yep, it is very likely spam, but it's the only spam email I've gotten from them that didnt point to a completely different website. Anyone adventurous enough to make an account?

so I actually went to the website without following the link. I typed it in myself. It looks like an updated version of this website. it is obviously not complete yet, as there is hardly anyone on it, and no way to search out new members. Also, the site takes ur current BGC credentials and transfers it over to the new platform. therefore, no need to create a new login!

Post Posted: 2019-09-03 23:13:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-03 22:21:41

so I actually went to the website without following the link. I typed it in myself. It looks like an updated version of this website. it is obviously not complete yet, as there is hardly anyone on it, and no way to search out new members. Also, the site takes ur current BGC credentials and transfers it over to the new platform. therefore, no need to create a new login!

Hmm, I tried my login credentials and got nothing. Maybe they're skipping all the wypipo?

Not a bad idea imho

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 01:53:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-03 23:13:44

Hmm, I tried my login credentials and got nothing. Maybe they're skipping all the wypipo?

Not a bad idea imho

LMAO! first of all, you are hilarious. I had a little trouble at first, but then the screen prompted me to put in my regular bcc login info, and BOOM! the profile populated itself with all of my same info. the new website looks like a bootleg twitter.

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 09:48:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

lol same thing happened to me when I tried to login.... can't even get pass the main page.

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 12:06:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-04 01:53:08

LMAO! first of all, you are hilarious. I had a little trouble at first, but then the screen prompted me to put in my regular bcc login info, and BOOM! the profile populated itself with all of my same info. the new website looks like a bootleg twitter.

I think it would be wise to change your bgclive password if you used that same info to log into bgcnow. A lot of the spam we get from the admin account looks like phishing pages designed to get our info.

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 18:50:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-04 12:06:42

I think it would be wise to change your bgclive password if you used that same info to log into bgcnow. A lot of the spam we get from the admin account looks like phishing pages designed to get our info.

ur probably right. I've since discovered that I can't delete the bgcnow account. Which seems fishy in and of itself. At least not yet. I was thinking about deleting this account w/ bgc anyway... but now I'm def changing my info until then lol

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 19:15:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

about the new bgcnow.com in their messages? I'm curious is this just a scam because it seems to come from the admin.

I've got a 54 message in my inbox because I never check it.

I'm sure everything in my inbox is probably spam. Who gives a fuck about DM messages sent on BGC of all paces online?

And those sons-of-bitches just deleted all my posts again. You have to know that whoever is running this site is doing so from an old laptop computer they keep on 24/7 setup like a dedicated server for this website.

That explain why it blinks out for days on end and they occasionally have to delete all the uploaded content to save on storage and to avoid crashing the deprecated laptop turned serve to continue to collect your membership fees and donations.

Post Posted: 2019-09-04 20:37:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
idk didnt look

Post Posted: 2019-09-05 01:54:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can't either create an account or log in. It tells me "username already exist" but I can't log in with my credentials either.

Post Posted: 2019-09-05 13:13:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah. I'm holding off on reading it because I suspect that it might infect my computer.

Post Posted: 2019-09-05 16:49:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I ain't fuckin wit it. Looks like a phishing scam or some other bullshit going on. I get these messages all the time. Seems like the best thing to do is make a burner account and give them those credentials and see what happens.

Post Posted: 2019-09-05 19:28:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-04 18:50:50

ur probably right. I've since discovered that I can't delete the bgcnow account. Which seems fishy in and of itself. At least not yet. I was thinking about deleting this account w/ bgc anyway... but now I'm def changing my info until then lol

I ended up doing a password recovery on BGCnow as my email address appeared to active on the site. I created a different password on there, but it wants my zip code, and I'm from canada. We dont have zip codes lol.

Post Posted: 2019-09-06 00:34:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-05 19:28:35

I ended up doing a password recovery on BGCnow as my email address appeared to active on the site. I created a different password on there, but it wants my zip code, and I'm from canada. We dont have zip codes lol.

ha! omg that's awesome! I always wondered how you all distinguish your addresses/ postal delivery service. It is always interesting to me how other countries do things.

Post Posted: 2019-09-06 00:34:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-05 13:13:33

Yeah. I'm holding off on reading it because I suspect that it might infect my computer.

hahaha probably a good move. especially if you have a windows computer LMAO

Post Posted: 2019-09-06 00:35:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-04 19:15:00

I'm sure everything in my inbox is probably spam. Who gives a fuck about DM messages sent on BGC of all paces online?

And those sons-of-bitches just deleted all my posts again. You have to know that whoever is running this site is doing so from an old laptop computer they keep on 24/7 setup like a dedicated server for this website.

That explain why it blinks out for days on end and they occasionally have to delete all the uploaded content to save on storage and to avoid crashing the deprecated laptop turned serve to continue to collect your membership fees and donations.

omg that's crazy man. But be glad it's ONLY 50 something messages. *whew* I know some days I get on here an my inbox is completely flooded. People have better luck reaching me on the forums because I can't handle the inbox anymore LoL.

Post Posted: 2019-09-06 00:37:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-09-04 19:15:00

and that's prob true what you said about the site being run on a single computer turn makeshift server LOL. I felt like over the past few years that it has been downgraded to being run out of someone's garage with the way the site is constantly down. I used to think it was just my connection/ equipment. But when o there started saying they had the same problem, I knew there was a bigger issue.

Post Posted: 2019-09-06 01:49:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-06 00:34:27

ha! omg that's awesome! I always wondered how you all distinguish your addresses/ postal delivery service. It is always interesting to me how other countries do things.

in canada we do postal codes, 6 characters with alternating letters and numbers; A1B 2C3 is an example.

Post Posted: 2019-09-07 00:19:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not a bad idea imho

2019-09-06 00:34:27

2019-09-06 01:49:43

in canada we do postal codes, 6 characters with alternating letters and numbers; A1B 2C3 is an example.

now that seems rather straightforward and simple. I love it!

Post Posted: 2019-09-07 14:11:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i'm always getting spam from admin in my inbox. i have admin blocked, but that doesn't work since they are admin...

Post Posted: 2019-09-07 20:35:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i'm always getting spam from admin in my inbox. i have admin blocked, but that doesn't work since they are admin...

HA! right! I can imagine that they could hack past their own safeguards! Wink

Post Posted: 2019-09-19 03:09:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I did. I was going to do it but I don't know if it's legit or not. Have you tried it?

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: