Search
People still use bgc?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I can't believe people still use this site. I feel like I'm in a ghost town.

8 days ago

you just used it. I guess you like visiting the past

8 days ago

and bitch, you've been on here for 14 years, so i guess you hate change...bgc is your past, present and future...

8 days ago

working on 15. You my future

8 days ago

For 15 years u used this gay website to find West Hollywood hustlers in your area, to pop u in the ass on a regular basis.

Can't believe your faggot ass hasn't died from AIDS yet.

Obviously that modern HIV medication is keeping u in business to be fucked in the ass by HIV plagued hustlers in West Hollywood. Happy 15 years u filthy diseased letch!

8 days ago

The only hustler I've founf on bgc is you the str man pic hustla. You wear that crown well miss lady with your alpha male self!!! You mention west Hollywood on the daily girl go visit!! They never turn down a welcome to a clown

Go take your HIV meds, u diseased fag.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

So sick of you fags starting stupid ass threads about this site, acting like yo ho`s haven`t been on here in years, when you know fuckin well yall trash ass have been on here under a different profile. Yeah it is still here, and yes you and that other fake ho who is pretending she hasn`t been on here in years, both have been on here all along peeping and creeping and quoting motherfuckers under your OTHER Profiles

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.giphy.com/media/5EIBgeEuM8j9DlSqwG/giphy.gif

So sick of you fags starting stupid ass threads about this site, acting like yo ho`s haven`t been on here in years, when you know fuckin well yall trash ass have been on here under a different profile. Yeah it is still here, and yes you and that other fake ho who is pretending she hasn`t been on here in years, both have been on here all along peeping and creeping and quoting motherfuckers under your OTHER Profiles

says the bitch who can't go a day without starting a stupid ass thread like this one: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1181950 href='/board/teams_posts.php?team=p' style='text-decoration:none' class='hash'>#p

bitch, you are so full of shit..always talking shit because you want to be seen...fake bitch

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That nigga said go visit west holly

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.giphy.com/media/5EIBgeEuM8j9DlSqwG/giphy.gif

7 days ago

says the bitch who can't go a day without starting a stupid ass thread like this one: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1181950 href='/board/teams_posts.php?team=p' style='text-decoration:none' class='hash'>#p

bitch, you are so full of shit..always talking shit because you want to be seen...fake bitch

But Bitch, what does that post of mine you included on this response have to do with you PRETENDING you don`t be on here, like you haven`t been on here in years, like you are so surprised that the site is still here - WHEN YOU`VE BEEN HERE ALL THE TIME. So it seems like YOU`RE THE BITCH THAT WANTS THE ATTENTION, NOT ME.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

But Bitch, what does that post of mine you included on this response have to do with you PRETENDING you don`t be on here, like you haven`t been on here in years, like you are so surprised that the site is still here - WHEN YOU`VE BEEN HERE ALL THE TIME. So it seems like YOU`RE THE BITCH THAT WANTS THE ATTENTION, NOT ME.

Pretending? Bitch, I didn't touch on anything the OP said about this site. My comment was about YOU. In here "pretending" to be ABOVE posting "stupid" shit when your portly, KNOCK KNEED, "my thighs rub together when I walk," BLACK ass stay posting those stupid ass dick and ass topics, you nasty, fat bitch. The nerve of you. You stay "pretending." Just like you pretend to have an "issue" with white people, but never forget to throw a few white asses and dicks in those "STUPID" ass dick and ass topics you post. You are full of shit, like I said. Fake bitch.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

Eat a dick. I haven't used this site in loong time and I just curious about who does. So go fuck yourself and don't use my thread for a moment

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Maaan, same here. The only thing left is the forums. Swear to God, the people that are "online" haven't been on in years, etc. This site used to be so good.

This is site is now called BlackGayTrolls

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

Eat a dick. I haven't used this site in loong time and I just curious about who does. So go fuck yourself and don't use my thread for a moment

Bitch dicks aren`t made to eat, they are made to suck, and since you like eating them, that`s why dudes don`t like you giving them head you whore, you`re not suppose to use your teeth bitch.

And you need to stop lying. Plus what sense does that make you wanting to know who uses the site, all the motherfuckers that are on here use the site, INCLUDING YOU. SMDH - DUH!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Pretending? Bitch, I didn't touch on anything the OP said about this site. My comment was about YOU. In here "pretending" to be ABOVE posting "stupid" shit when your portly, KNOCK KNEED, "my thighs rub together when I walk," BLACK ass stay posting those stupid ass dick and ass topics, you nasty, fat bitch. The nerve of you. You stay "pretending." Just like you pretend to have an "issue" with white people, but never forget to throw a few white asses and dicks in those "STUPID" ass dick and ass topics you post. You are full of shit, like I said. Fake bitch.

yep, as I said before, your fake ass is the same bitch that has been on my quote button for several months. What`s stupid is not only you lying about not being on here in so long, but the fact that FAGGOTS like you do not know how to switch up your dialect. Now the same adjectives you used to describe me are basically the same adjectives you used on several post of mine over the past several months under one of your one of many profile pages.

You need to go find a job and start a career with your DUMB ASS.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

if what I post bothers you girl, then why prey tail do you keep CLICKING on my post. I mean if I was not into a person on here or didn`t like what they post or didn`t like them, I wouldn`t keep going on their post repeating the same shit over and over and over again. So my thought is, you love looking at dicks, you love when I post them. you love them in your mouth and ass, raw, disease, not diseased....you love looking at them, the texture, the flacid-ness of them. You love them in your ear, on your neck, all over your useless, ashy, infected body.

Bitch you are just as disgusting as you claim I am with your UGLY NASTY DISGUSTING ASS. You wanted me to give you attention that`s why you kept clicking on my post saying negative shit...then it got to you because I wouldn`t feed into it and ignored and blocked you...but you kept going on your many accounts trying to get my attention. Well you got it today bitch and today only because I need you to keep being upset that I did not respond and to continue to let what I post about naked men and some whites bother you. All this eats dumb bitches like you up inside when you dont get a reaction. But I`ll let you get your jollies off as I read your roach infected bootyhole having ass. Enjoy!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
you are absolutely not the only one. I feel like a lot of the people--especially those who were big on the forums that are gone really made it popping. BUT, the sad part is that the site isn't a ghost town because it's old, but it hasn't really evolved in the 10+ years its been around! It's kinda like the gay myspace, in the year 2020! It just doesn't fit the schematic. A new mobile version should be produced. Cut the old features, modernize and revitalize the ones that are keeping the site going. Prob no one wants to spend the money doing that though. I can clearly see that because the site used to get hacked all the time. Like what is cyber security?!?! lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Maaan, same here. The only thing left is the forums. Swear to God, the people that are "online" haven't been on in years, etc. This site used to be so good.

RIGHT! I totally agree!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

if what I post bothers you girl, then why prey tail do you keep CLICKING on my post. I mean if I was not into a person on here or didn`t like what they post or didn`t like them, I wouldn`t keep going on their post repeating the same shit over and over and over again. So my thought is, you love looking at dicks, you love when I post them. you love them in your mouth and ass, raw, disease, not diseased....you love looking at them, the texture, the flacid-ness of them. You love them in your ear, on your neck, all over your useless, ashy, infected body.

Bitch you are just as disgusting as you claim I am with your UGLY NASTY DISGUSTING ASS. You wanted me to give you attention that`s why you kept clicking on my post saying negative shit...then it got to you because I wouldn`t feed into it and ignored and blocked you...but you kept going on your many accounts trying to get my attention. Well you got it today bitch and today only because I need you to keep being upset that I did not respond and to continue to let what I post about naked men and some whites bother you. All this eats dumb bitches like you up inside when you dont get a reaction. But I`ll let you get your jollies off as I read your roach infected bootyhole having ass. Enjoy!

This fat bitch on here typing essays, and then blocks you so you can't read the shit...I wasn't going to read that long ass bullshit anyway...you self-hating ass, white dick worshiping, low self-esteem having bitch...where is your "boyfriend"? Does he approve of all of the dick posting you do on this site? nasty bitch...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Bitch dicks aren`t made to eat, they are made to suck, and since you like eating them, that`s why dudes don`t like you giving them head you whore, you`re not suppose to use your teeth bitch.

And you need to stop lying. Plus what sense does that make you wanting to know who uses the site, all the motherfuckers that are on here use the site, INCLUDING YOU. SMDH - DUH!!!

This fat, nasty bitch is obsessed with food and sex...he obviously was exposed to all types of sexual shit at a very young age...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Eat a dick bitch. I said what I said. Now go fuck off!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

and I said what I said BIIIIIITCH!!!

dicks aren`t made to eat, they are made to suck, and since you like eating them, that`s why dudes don`t like you giving them head you whore, you`re not suppose to use your teeth bitch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

dicks aren`t made to eat, they are made to suck, and since you like eating them, that`s why dudes don`t like you giving them head you whore, you`re not suppose to use your teeth bitch.

Eat a dick bitch and then go suck another dick

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

AGAIN BITCH...

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

AGAIN BITCH...

Eat a dick bitch
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: