Search
He should do his research?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzv6YzHhd9I/

He was a troll before he came out and what kind of clout does one even get in industry from being gay. He has the nerve to call him ugly which Lil Nas Is not even. He shouldn't be attacking anyones looks looking the way he does.

It has been exposed that Jason Lee is a colorist, so you have to wonder if him being brown skin is why he calling him ugly. He looks pathetic being 40 years old attacking a 20 year old kid like that but he's a miserable, unhappy individual.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzv6YzHhd9I/[url][/url]

He was a troll before he came out and what kind of clout does one even get in industry from being gay. He has the nerve to call him ugly which Lil Nas Is not even. He shouldn't be attacking anyones looks looking the way he does.

It has been exposed that Jason Lee is a colorist, so you have to wonder if him being brown skin is why he calling him ugly. He looks pathetic being 40 years old attacking a 20 year old kid like that but he's a miserable, unhappy individual.

Click on link and all I see is "Sorry, this page isn't available." Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Can you see now?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Can you see now?

Yes I can see it now. And Ugh..I dont like Jason Lee, ever since he said he hooked up with my crush Jussie Smollett. DAMN IT! lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I guess he is entitled to his opinion. My opinion is he's a dick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i understand what Jason is saying
but i don't feel like it applies to lil nas

and i hate when everyone in the room
co sign shyt instead of taking him on and
saying wait wait wait i don't agree.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

i understand what Jason is saying
but i don't feel like it applies to lil nas

and i hate when everyone in the room
co sign shyt instead of taking him on and
saying wait wait wait i don't agree.

Do you ever take on Darth? Dat bitch is wrong a whole lot, and yall pretty much agree, or tolerate. Who stands up to the bitch? When the orange wins the electoral college, but loses the popular vote (again,) just remember Darth was supporting the electoral college that got orange elected, again. Hardly any of you said a thing, too. Scuurrrred of the bitcjh.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LOLLLLLLLLLL.....He's cute enough.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRmcqolX9k/

Anybody writing a script for his dogs talking gets a ton of creative points from me.

"...I am also heard it..."

See, that's why a lot of these dark guys are with white guys. The White guys are o.k. with the chocolate. ....BTW, can anyone who has flat abs (ilke LIL NAS ) really be considered ugly?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Jason Lee has a very very big mouth and I didn't even listen....

He and Jussie hooked up...and he told......

Track Thumbs Up/Down
he sounds so ignorant. hate this.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum