BGC and the Case of Admin Vs Trolls  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dear Diary,

ADMIN IS ALIVE?

SMH. I like most people on this site minus the trolling. Its just old school... not funny.. and just comes across as kind of sad. As we all know, I've def got into it a few times on here but that sh*t is never fun for me. I don't understand the point of being mean on purpose, for no reason... esp behind a fake account.

BGC use to be alot more active... but the fake trolling accounts drove most people who either dont want to or cant deal with the unnecessary drama. I think that's really sad.... because I've looked... there really is no other form of social media where I can connect to other blk gay men.

I like the other races on here too but you have to admit there is alot of racism in the gay community so this site... I feel like at least I wont be attacked on my race. ( which I have been ) SMH.

Most of the MOST interesting and fun people have been chased away.

Disgusting.

Honestly, it may sound cliche but I think we should be helping each other rather than ripping each other down. ( which I've also been attacked for... smh... tell ppl how to get extra jobs/ money.... I dont have a record but I've posted a list of jobs on here that would hire you even if you have been convicted, just in case. I've posted jobs you can give yourself in a week. Its 2019, lots of new innovative stuff exists. Hustle! But when I encourage its met with distrust and drama.. It really does just get exhausting... I wish someone would have told me years ago the things I know now and I'd like to share it. I really did make something out of nothing and everyone else can do the same... all it takes is knowing the options that are available to you... but you dont know... what you dont know. Its a shame that ppl take these efforts as an opportunity to be an asshole. )

I hope that everyone can be adult enough to follow the simple rules or I think admin should delete ALL fake / multiple accounts.

It's toxic and the site might regain its popularity if it was managed the correct way.

I really do try to make BGC a better place, and if you're not trying to do the same, you should probably just leave. No one has time for your poisonous unhappiness.

So I just have a few things I'd like to discuss in this thread.

1. Why do you think "admin" is so selective when it comes to deletions? Where are they and how do they choose who to delete?

2. What is the point of being a troll?

3. Why are you still on this dying website? We are all here for a reason... what's yours...? Is it worth it?

4. Do you think all fake / multi accounts should be deleted?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I doubt that was admin. When I first started posting in the forum, admin communicated regularly, by inbox and the forum. And they always gave notification when the site would be taken down for maintenance. Why would they completely stop communication, but show up every now and then to take down the site, and delete threads and accounts? Because it isn't admin. It's a roach..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm hoping that admin isn't done removing bad seeds from BGC. There is far too much misinformation and speculations going on between members who aren't very bright. What person would think that any legitimate site who has even one paying customer would allow any hacker to invade the site and not call in authorities?

It's so ludicrous!

By the way, great post Thumper.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Answering in turn:

1. Why do you think "admin" is so selective when it comes to deletions? Where are they and how do they choose who to delete?
I truly believe the admin staff have thrown up their hands with this site and devoted their energy and attention to other more lucrative sites.

Some trolling is fun. Laughing Then there are the ones, who cannot let go of shit and think they are "doing" something. Those should be deleted.

3. Why are you still on this dying website? We are all here for a reason... what's yours...? Is it worth it?
Like you, I want to be around Black people. I deal with whites all day and I feel more comfortable being around my Black people. I claim them all, even the ratchet ones. So bgc has me stuck. There is no other Black site I would want to visit to be with Black SGL men.

Multiple accounts should be deleted and banned. Some fake accounts should be allowed since they don't do any harm to others.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I doubt that was admin. When I first started posting in the forum, admin communicated regularly, by inbox and the forum. And they always gave notification when the site would be taken down for maintenance. Why would they completely stop communication, but show up every now and then to take down the site, and delete threads and accounts? Because it isn't admin. It's a roach..Smile

I have reasons... that I'm not going to post why I dont believe this is true.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Answering in turn:

I truly believe the admin staff have thrown up their hands with this site and devoted their energy and attention to other more lucrative sites.

Some trolling is fun. Laughing Then there are the ones, who cannot let go of shit and think they are "doing" something. Those should be deleted.

Like you, I want to be around Black people. I deal with whites all day and I feel more comfortable being around my Black people. I claim them all, even the ratchet ones. So bgc has me stuck. There is no other Black site I would want to visit to be with Black SGL men.

Multiple accounts should be deleted and banned. Some fake accounts should be allowed since they don't do any harm to others.

Oh yes oh yes. I can agree with all of this.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I'm hoping that admin isn't done removing bad seeds from BGC. There is far too much misinformation and speculations going on between members who aren't very bright. What person would think that any legitimate site who has even one paying customer would allow any hacker to invade the site and not call in authorities?

It's so ludicrous!

By the way, great post Thumper.

Awww!!! Ty!

And thank you for commenting. I always try to be vulnerable in my posts... to the point where sometimes I have to get an STD check LIVE on BGC.... I just feel like the more honest I am, the stronger I become. I encourage others to do the same. We can learn from each others experiences if we are brave enough to be 100% honest.

As far as this website... smh... I work with websites for a living... this website is not secure. It even says it. For only 5.99 or whatever it is... I would pay... if they made it worth it. I\'m not paying to come up in here with a bunch of hackers trying to curse me out under multiple accounts trolling and doxing and exposing... are you serious?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

I meant NOT true. Lol. Sorry...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Can you inbox me? I don't believe that admin would completely cut off communication with members and yet sporadically delete threads and accounts with no rhyme or reason at all. Even the idiots that are paying money and giving this clearly unsecure site their personal financial information for the ability to delete posts are clueless as to what is going on. Talk to me baby! Smile

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SMH Thumbs are only for pussies not brave enough to express themselves.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

SMH Thumbs are only for pussies not brave enough to express themselves.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Can you inbox me? I don't believe that admin would completely cut off communication with members and yet sporadically delete threads and accounts with no rhyme or reason at all. Even the idiots that are paying money and giving this clearly unsecure site their personal financial information for the ability to delete posts are clueless as to what is going on. Talk to me baby! Smile

Lol. I'm not sure if I wanna involve myself in that drama. I have no skin in the game.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

Lol. I'm not sure if I wanna involve myself in that drama. I have no skin in the game.

I won't reveal anything you tell me. Don't tell me any names. I just want to know why you think this last shutdown/deletion of accounts comes from admin. You don't have to talk about it in the forum. I promise I won't reveal anything you tell me..Smile
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: