logo
Search
Naughty _Nite's...Resurrection  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I miss you already man..You are smart funny and your threads were very entertaining Fuck all those muthafukas that are hating on you ...You still the King Here and none of them hoes can even come close to you. I wait your return!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I miss you already man..You are smart funny and your threads were very entertaining Fuck all those muthafuka that are hating on you ...You still the King Here and none of them hoes can even come close to you. I wait your return!!!

Wow.

WHY DONT YOU JUST SUCK HIS D*CK RIGHT THROUGH THE SCREEN OF YOUR REFURBISHED OBAMA PHONE?!

Oh yeah... I forgot... McDonald's wifi has a respectable security block against unsavory material.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

BTW you're better off finding cleaner d*ck on Craigs List than BGC.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I miss you already man..You are smart funny and your threads were very entertaining Fuck all those muthafuka that are hating on you ...You still the King Here and none of them hoes can even come close to you. I wait your return!!!

9 days ago

Wow.

WHY DONT YOU JUST SUCK HIS D*CK RIGHT THROUGH THE SCREEN OF YOUR REFURBISHED OBAMA PHONE?!

Oh yeah... I forgot... McDonald's wifi has a respectable security block against unsavory material.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

I like you ..So why you being a troll thump?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

I was just teasing. Lol

Naughty teases me all the time, he can take it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

Because she has a mental and anger problems. She did me the same way. If she disagrees with something you say rather than acting like a reasonable adult she goes straight to name calling.The bitch is crazy!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

9 days ago

Because she has a mental and anger problems. She did me the same way. If she disagrees with something you say rather than acting like a reasonable adult she goes straight to name calling.The bitch is crazy!

nigga STFU!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

9 days ago

I was just teasing. Lol

Naughty teases me all the time, he can take it.

LOL I was like Damn!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

9 days ago

This is not true.

And didn't I make a thread about you?

Declaring how awesome of a guy you were?

Why you big mad?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

This is not true.

Why you big mad?

I don't get mad That's something that wild animals get

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He probably would be surprised to hear this but I actually like him even though we never talked to each other...I think he's funny and I thought his threads were very entertaining.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Wow.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Lol. Jk. ^_-

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

This is not true.

Why you big mad?

and... am I awesome too? lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He'll be back. His account wasn't deleted by admin, but a roach with a personal axe to grind..Smile

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

He'll be back. His account wasn't deleted by admin, but a roach with a personal axe to grind..Smile

Yes I'm sure he will be back. Only a fool would believe that he was deleted by the admin. I find it very strange and ironic that it would say he was deleted for making a bash thread when the very thread it came from was a bash thread...FOH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Yes I'm sure he will be back. Only a fool would believe that he was deleted by the admin. I find it very strange and ironic that it would say he was deleted for making a bash thread when the very thread it came from was a bash thread...FOH!

RIGHT! Admin came in and took the site down for like 2 days so they could delete naughty_night's account..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'll be sure to let Admin know of this "resurrection". Because we need to send him back to the pits of hell where he belongs. Never to rise no more

Track Thumbs Up/Down
oh hell no,

I was gone for like 3 years
and when I got back u faggits
gave me nothing but crickets and dyck piczzz

lol chiii bye
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to: