logo
Search
I Am Considering Height Increase Surgery - What Y'all Think?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I am tired of being short. I wanna be taller. Height increase surgery is rare and expensive in the US, only about 600 surgeries per year at $85k a pop, but in places like Korea, it is a much more popular form of cosmetic surgery. And in Russia, the height increase tourist destination extraordinaire, the surgery only costs around $16k.

When I am at the grocery store, I can ALMOST see over the cashier's line to check what cutey might be in the next line over. I gotta know! I need this surgery to increase my shopping pleasure, shop more often, and do my bit to boost the economy. What y'all think?

13 days ago

Question: Have you done the research regarding this surgery? What are the side effects? The fatality rate? Also, is it really that serious for you to have this procedure just to gain....four or five inches in height? You're an attorney but you are feeling some kind of way about gaining a few inches? This reminds me of this attorney in LA who had facial reconstruction to look like Meghan Markle.
Anyway, if this is what you really want then go to Japan and have at it; I just find it a waste.

13 days ago

It is just a musing. I am way to old to be doing cosmetic surgery of any kind. The years are catching up with me, so if it wasn't something I felt I needed when I was younger, it definitely is not a real consideration now. I just came across the article and found it interesting and decided to share. I do love tall dudes, but I don't need to be one to enjoy them. I can just grab a ladder or lay them down flat in a bed.

13 days ago

Depending on how tall he is, you could also suck him standing up (you); that's how I imagine Shaq gets blown

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I was always self conscious about my height. Rarely did I find a partner who was close to my height. Had a shorty who was 5'10" or 11 and I was in heaven.

Even guys tend to be shorter. It just something I've gotten used to unfortunately.

As for as age there are some issues that you could encounter. One is the strength and density of your bones.

Another, is pain. While this is a surgery the treatments after wards is what is most painful. They will go on for quite some time until the desired height is achieved.

I hope this was just a frivolous post and not true.

13 days ago

Let me get my ladder, bell bottoms and find my platform shoes. Imma do you! I like em tall!

LOL

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

yeah at that price i'd rather stay 5'6

Same here, I'm short and my lil ass still pulls sexy dudes and ladies. It's all about confidence. You look good AsF to me and I'd gladly take you if u weren't so far from me in TX

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
chhh go 4 it,
u only live once..
https://youtu.be/EyiKPqMi9dk
then u fall down
and die..

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

yeah at that price i'd rather stay 5'6

12 days ago

Same here, I'm short and my lil ass still pulls sexy dudes and ladies. It's all about confidence. You look good AsF to me and I'd gladly take you if u weren't so far from me in TX

confidence is everything hell I topped dudes that had a foot on me lol as if you could take me

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just Be Happy with what THE LORD GAVE/MADE YOU!

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: