logo
Search
I Am Considering Height Increase Surgery - What Y'all Think?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am tired of being short. I wanna be taller. Height increase surgery is rare and expensive in the US, only about 600 surgeries per year at $85k a pop, but in places like Korea, it is a much more popular form of cosmetic surgery. And in Russia, the height increase tourist destination extraordinaire, the surgery only costs around $16k.

When I am at the grocery store, I can ALMOST see over the cashier's line to check what cutey might be in the next line over. I gotta know! I need this surgery to increase my shopping pleasure, shop more often, and do my bit to boost the economy. What y'all think?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Have you considered lift shoes...a lot less expensive...a lot less painful and reversible in those situations when it benefits you to be short..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Have you considered lift shoes...a lot less expensive...a lot less painful and reversible in those situations when it benefits you to be short..Smile

Oh yeah! I might have some 1980s platform shoes. I can probably still wear them if I can find them. But the bell bottom pants to hide them are out of style.

These fools and their skinny jeans are killing the game!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I am tired of being short. I wanna be taller. Height increase surgery is rare and expensive in the US, only about 600 surgeries per year at $85k a pop, but in places like Korea, it is a much more popular form of cosmetic surgery. And in Russia, the height increase tourist destination extraordinaire, the surgery only costs around $16k.

When I am at the grocery store, I can ALMOST see over the cashier's line to check what cutey might be in the next line over. I gotta know! I need this surgery to increase my shopping pleasure, shop more often, and do my bit to boost the economy. What y'all think?

Dark shorties are the thing, man !

Don't mess with success !!!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Who is going to visit Putin's country with me and save some coin?

https://www.medicalbag.com/home/features/body-modification/leg-lengthening-surgery-mostly-attracts-you-guessed-it-short-men/

We can diversify our wardrobe there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

https://www.medicalbag.com/home/features/body-modification/leg-lengthening-surgery-mostly-attracts-you-guessed-it-short-men/

I ain't gonna lie...I would bang his lanky White Russian ass..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

I ain't gonna lie...I would bang his lanky White Russian ass..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
600 surgeries ? Not a chance, you'd better Google elevator shoes

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.myvidster.com/video/185051314/Fame

1:25-1:30 LOL

How many bottoms gunna complain that Fame is too short?

00:58-1:02 is cute as fuck.

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
.. . . . . Those kinds of surgeries can only performed if the bone plates near your joints didn't fuse yet... which typically happen to males in their early 20s. . . .. . .

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I considered it as well.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
yeah at that price i'd rather stay 5'6

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

.. .
.. . . . . Those kinds of surgeries can only performed if the bone plates near your joints didn't fuse yet... which typically happen to males in their early 20s. . . .. . .

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Trast, you're pushing 60...That money should be going towards retirement and nursing home funds....unless you want to end up in one of those government nursing homes.....see me, I don't even want to end up in a nursing home...I prefer home care where the nurses will come to my house....and that shit is not cheap....My mom is one of those AT HOME nurses for rich people and she charges 60$ per hour...That's 600 per 10 hour shift....and over 4000$ a week...that's $16,000 a month.....that's almost 200k a year..and my mom never has a day off because THE RICH ELDERLY demand DAILY assistance 24/7.......You've got about 20 years to gather your funds and you should be focused on what a bitch is going to do when her cup is almost full.....At your age, being taller is not going to pull in dudes or bring you a husband.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It will look weird as they only put the poles in your legs. 6 inches is the tallest i have heard of.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I say think of the pain .

.because it will be substantial..... severely 😂

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

.. .

14 days ago

He saying that you too damn old

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was always self conscious about my height. Rarely did I find a partner who was close to my height. Had a shorty who was 5'10" or 11 and I was in heaven.

Even guys tend to be shorter. It just something I've gotten used to unfortunately.

As for as age there are some issues that you could encounter. One is the strength and density of your bones.

Another, is pain. While this is a surgery the treatments after wards is what is most painful. They will go on for quite some time until the desired height is achieved.

I hope this was just a frivolous post and not true.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not worth it lol. It sounds like that scammy penis enlargement surgery.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Trast, you're pushing 60...That money should be going towards retirement and nursing home funds....unless you want to end up in one of those government nursing homes.....see me, I don't even want to end up in a nursing home...I prefer home care where the nurses will come to my house....and that shit is not cheap....My mom is one of those AT HOME nurses for rich people and she charges 60$ per hour...That's 600 per 10 hour shift....and over 4000$ a week...that's $16,000 a month.....that's almost 200k a year..and my mom never has a day off because THE RICH ELDERLY demand DAILY assistance 24/7.......You've got about 20 years to gather your funds and you should be focused on what a bitch is going to do when her cup is almost full.....At your age, being taller is not going to pull in dudes or bring you a husband.....

I got LTC insurance, and I got you. Now get over here and fix me a cup of tea and a sammich NOW!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

.. .

14 days ago

13 days ago

He saying that you too damn old

Your rudeness knows no bounds! In that case, Imma need to borrow some of your marrow, sweetie. What say you? Get over here and crack open your scrawny legs for me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Question: Have you done the research regarding this surgery? What are the side effects? The fatality rate? Also, is it really that serious for you to have this procedure just to gain....four or five inches in height? You're an attorney but you are feeling some kind of way about gaining a few inches? This reminds me of this attorney in LA who had facial reconstruction to look like Meghan Markle.
Anyway, if this is what you really want then go to Japan and have at it; I just find it a waste.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

13 days ago

Question: Have you done the research regarding this surgery? What are the side effects? The fatality rate? Also, is it really that serious for you to have this procedure just to gain....four or five inches in height? You're an attorney but you are feeling some kind of way about gaining a few inches? This reminds me of this attorney in LA who had facial reconstruction to look like Meghan Markle.
Anyway, if this is what you really want then go to Japan and have at it; I just find it a waste.

It is just a musing. I am way to old to be doing cosmetic surgery of any kind. The years are catching up with me, so if it wasn't something I felt I needed when I was younger, it definitely is not a real consideration now. I just came across the article and found it interesting and decided to share. I do love tall dudes, but I don't need to be one to enjoy them. I can just grab a ladder or lay them down flat in a bed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I was always self conscious about my height. Rarely did I find a partner who was close to my height. Had a shorty who was 5'10" or 11 and I was in heaven.

Even guys tend to be shorter. It just something I've gotten used to unfortunately.

As for as age there are some issues that you could encounter. One is the strength and density of your bones.

Another, is pain. While this is a surgery the treatments after wards is what is most painful. They will go on for quite some time until the desired height is achieved.

I hope this was just a frivolous post and not true.

Let me get my ladder, bell bottoms and find my platform shoes. Imma do you! I like em tall!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

It is just a musing. I am way to old to be doing cosmetic surgery of any kind. The years are catching up with me, so if it wasn't something I felt I needed when I was younger, it definitely is not a real consideration now. I just came across the article and found it interesting and decided to share. I do love tall dudes, but I don't need to be one to enjoy them. I can just grab a ladder or lay them down flat in a bed.

Depending on how tall he is, you could also suck him standing up (you); that's how I imagine Shaq gets blown
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: