logo
Search
Anybody home?  
   Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 16:59:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just wanted to say hi to any of the old schoolers still in here. I haven’t been here a while and it looks like most others haven’t either.

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 18:18:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Don't know you but you beautiful Somebody been keeping out of trouble and minding they business That beauty SHINES from the inside

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 18:24:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-07 16:59:40

I just wanted to say hi to any of the old schoolers still in here. I haven’t been here a while and it looks like most others haven’t either.

Hey sexy lady, some of us are still here. Although it's more drama than serious discussions now. They kill new threads daily..and so on. i will people like would come back to stay. We need a good dose or reality again!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 19:30:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hey

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 20:11:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
don't know the pic, but
dis screen name looks familiar.

but anyway hi dear..

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 22:03:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Don't know you but you beautiful Somebody been keeping out of trouble and minding they business That beauty SHINES from the inside

Thank you!

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 22:07:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-07 18:24:21

Hey sexy lady, some of us are still here. Although it's more drama than serious discussions now. They kill new threads daily..and so on. i will people like would come back to stay. We need a good dose or reality again!!!!

Hey! I’m sure it isn’t the same and probably won’t be. Looks like most have moved on one way or the other. I’m almost 50 and definitely too old for drama. I may post from time to time though.

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 22:08:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-07 19:30:22

Hey

Hey ya!!! I remember your screen name.

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 22:12:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

don't know the pic, but
dis screen name looks familiar.

but anyway hi dear..

I remember your screen name. I believe my old screen name was Aura or Paisley Starr. But hello! Hope all is going well with you!

Post Posted: 2019-06-07 22:12:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-07 18:24:21

2019-06-07 22:07:44

Hey! I’m sure it isn’t the same and probably won’t be. Looks like most have moved on one way or the other. I’m almost 50 and definitely too old for drama. I may post from time to time though.

You've always have been a ray of sunshine and we appreciated anytime come and spend with us... 50 is still young. The years have been kind to you... love that glow about you!!!!!!!

Post Posted: 2019-06-08 05:25:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

welcome back, chica! i only became active in the forums back in jan.

looking forward to hearing more from you!

Post Posted: 2019-06-12 13:07:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hi doll,
it's a fool on here nowadays but such can be expected from such a site,
To expect anything different would be to much like right.

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 13:11:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So far this year, I've managed to be on here a few times a month.

That says a lot for me, based on the work-a-holic my ass has been.

The part about being on this website that has been not so worth a damn to me has been so many people on here have been acting like they don't have the intelligence, or intellect to talk about anythang intellectual!

Don't git me wrong, because I can talk about some freak nasty ass shit too, but got damn, that ain't what I'm all about.

Futhermore, if transsexuas on herel wanna be looked @ for bein' more than just sex objects, then show the ability to hold some decent ass conversations about a large variety of topics "mo' often" then.

I could say mo', but I'll stop here, and sit back and sip on some ice cold ass wawda, and see who responds to dis shit wit some kinda intellect.

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 16:24:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-15 13:11:50

The part about being on this website that has been not so worth a damn to me has been so many people on here have been acting like they don't have the intelligence, or intellect to talk about anythang intellectual!

Don't git me wrong, because I can talk about some freak nasty ass shit too, but got damn, that ain't what I'm all about.

Futhermore, if transsexuas on herel wanna be looked @ for bein' more than just sex objects, then show the ability to hold some decent ass conversations about a large variety of topics "mo' often" then.

I could say mo', but I'll stop here, and sit back and sip on some ice cold ass wawda, and see who responds to dis shit wit some kinda intellect.

What's with all the ebonics?

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 17:45:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 18:11:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You look like Jacob after he turned into a girl

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 18:45:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You look like the broom Hilda rode on

Post Posted: 2019-06-15 18:47:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-15 18:45:52

@rq1991 come get your man

Post Posted: 2019-06-16 06:56:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-15 18:45:52

2019-06-15 18:47:31

@rq1991 come get your man

@lose-ya-breath play nice 💕

Post Posted: 2019-06-17 13:41:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-15 16:24:40

I have a college degree, which is an Associate's in General Studies, from Louisiana State University-Alexandria.

I've also been studying for a mortgage license.

If you are educated yourself, you can tell that even though I spit some slang in my blog, I am "still" grammatically correct in every other way.

I can blog as if I'm trying to pass a research paper, and/or I can spit some slang mixed in with it too.

It just depends on which setting I'm in, whether it's business, or pleasure.

However, the main thing, or "thang" is, as long as yall get, or "git" my points, is what's important to me.

With all of these things, or "thangz" being said, I was wondering did you get all of my points that I am lookin' to make about what I blogged?

Post Posted: 2019-06-17 13:55:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-17 13:41:08

I have a college degree, which is an Associate's in General Studies, from Louisiana State University-Alexandria.

If you are educated yourself, you can tell that even though I spit some slang in my blog, I am "still" grammatically correct in every other way.

I can blog as if I'm trying to pass a research paper, and/or I can spit some slang mixed in with it too.

However, the main thing, or "thang" is, as long as yall get, or "git" my points, is what's important to me.

With all of these things, or "thangz" being said, I was wondering did you get all of my points that I am lookin' to make about what I blogged?

As an educated man you should know that as a leader you have influence. Work to raise the bar for future generations. Our people are at the low end of the totem pole when it comes education and jobs. Ebonics is our downfall. We don't control the wealth nor the means to get rich. Although I'm ashamed to have to admit you and I our just an exceptions when we look at the over all picture.

Our people need help and spitting a few bars are may sound fine to some but the majority need help from leaders such as yourself. I apologize to you if you think I'm condemning. We're both products of Louisiana and I know you see the suffering that. Speaking of Alexandria, I once was stationed at England AFB,La, before they closed it. Once again I apologize if you think I've wronged you. PEACE

Post Posted: 2019-06-19 11:06:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hey ya!

Post Posted: 2019-06-19 11:17:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-07 22:03:28

Thank you!

You better show these haters what inside beauty look like Giving Nia Long and Gabby Union a run for they money

Post Posted: 2019-06-19 13:25:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
howdy

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-06-17 13:41:08

2019-06-17 13:55:47

As an educated man you should know that as a leader you have influence. Work to raise the bar for future generations. Our people are at the low end of the totem pole when it comes education and jobs. Ebonics is our downfall. We don't control the wealth nor the means to get rich. Although I'm ashamed to have to admit you and I our just an exceptions when we look at the over all picture.

Our people need help and spitting a few bars are may sound fine to some but the majority need help from leaders such as yourself. I apologize to you if you think I'm condemning. We're both products of Louisiana and I know you see the suffering that. Speaking of Alexandria, I once was stationed at England AFB,La, before they closed it. Once again I apologize if you think I've wronged you. PEACE

Your response is well written, and well-taken by me.

The stuff you said could cause us to have to start a whole nother blog.

Therefore, to keep from straying away from the subject of this blog, I was wondering even though I spit some slang with my points, did you still get all of my points?
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: