logo
Search
Every time I come to my Aunite’s house they fight  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Last time I was here my cousin and my auntie got into a verbal altercation and a shoving match. Again today they did the same thing. I screamed if they are fighting because of me!!?? and they both kept me quiet... My eyes got watery and I stormed out of their house and drove away. My aunt called me and told me to come back I drove back to the house and they are STILL fighting. She had a towel on and it kept on falling off and I had to hold it up for her it was too much for me. I’m in the living room now as they are verbally going back and forth with each other. If they only fight wen I’m here then I can’t move in with them. My mom told me no one will love me. Now her curse is working people lose their minds when I’m around no matter how much I cook and clean and be kind and go on errands. I need to leave my mom cos her curses will work.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Then hurry up and leave. I am tired of reading your sad sack stories.

It is time for you to find your own place so you can create a loving sanctuary for yourself away from family and friends who are toxic. Only allow those people into your sacred space who are loving, kind and peaceful.

Not doing this means you like to wallow in misery. Prove me wrong.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

It is time for you to find your own place so you can create a loving sanctuary for yourself away from family and friends who are toxic. Only allow those people into your sacred space who are loving, kind and peaceful.

It’s just I can’t afford to live on my own my cousin mentioned he wants to get an apartment with me if he is still serious I’ll do it I just wanted to stay here till I get on my feet I have an interview tomorrow for a good job here. I mean I don’t mind sleeping in my car, showering at the Y and going to work from here then living with my mom.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

It’s just I can’t afford to live on my own my cousin mentioned he wants to get an apartment with me if he is still serious I’ll do it I just wanted to stay here till I get on my feet I have an interview tomorrow for a good job here. I mean I don’t mind sleeping in my car, showering at the Y and going to work from here then living with my mom.

If your people make you so unhappy that it affects your quality of life, then LIVE IN YOUR CAR. There is no reason to stay in a toxic household. NONE

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
She had a towel on and it kept on falling off and I had to hold it up for her

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Last time I was here my cousin and my auntie got into a verbal altercation and a shoving match. Again today they did the same thing. I screamed if they are fighting because of me!!?? and they both kept me quiet... My eyes got watery and I stormed out of their house and drove away. My aunt called me and told me to come back I drove back to the house and they are STILL fighting. She had a towel on and it kept on falling off and I had to hold it up for her it was too much for me. I’m in the living room now as they are verbally going back and forth with each other. If they only fight wen I’m here then I can’t move in with them. My mom told me no one will love me. Now her curse is working people lose their minds when I’m around no matter how much I cook and clean and be kind and go on errands. I need to leave my mom cos her curses will work.

there' a whole lot going on here.

i seriously doubt if they only fight when you're around. this behavior sounds like it is their normal.

leaving would be in your best interests. there are very unhealthy boundaries being displayed - not the least of which is you holding up her towel so it doesn't keep falling off while she argues with her grown son. read it slowly so it sinks in.

everything is not about you. your mom has not cursed your life. the choices we make on a daily basis have consequences (negative and positive). until you truly focus on you, you'll stay stuck in the toxic environment.

you can love people, and love them well, without wallowing in their crap.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Code:
She had a towel on and it kept on falling off and I had to hold it up for her

dat part

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A very simple and elegant solution:

Run in between your aunt and your cousin while they are arguing, drop your panties and start twerking on your cousin's johnson.

They will forget completely why they were arguing and stare at your crazy ass.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: