logo
Search
As a strict top I ain’t never wanna suck a nikka dick....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 17:17:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But something about Jussie Smollett inclines me to learn
Am I wrong? It would only be a one time thing of course

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 17:18:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Good for you. I see nothing wrong in it. Pleasure given is pleasure received.

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 17:39:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-29 17:17:51

STAWP THE LIES!

IT'S POINTLESS LYING BITCH.

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 17:47:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hell no. he looks the manly masculine and handsome... YUCK. LOL

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 17:49:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Liteskin Dick is super underwhelming almost gross

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 18:10:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I agree light skin dick looks like smelly cheese I’m good. Give me brown skin dick

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 20:21:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But you said you let ya bf fuck u even tho u didn't like it..

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 21:17:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

now you know damn well, you done had dicks down your throat before...you can`t make me believe that you haven`t...

Post Posted: 2019-03-29 22:09:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
STOP the lies, how are you gay, then? You're not gay, you jut like fucking asshole......it's ok, everybody has their likes and dis-likes, you just thought you were gay because guys let you fuck asshole faster(more readily) than girls.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 02:30:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

why do you fem lovers deliberately enter the threads of masc lovers who you already know are masc lovers just to repetitively say that each time? like, we get it. Laughing we get that you prefer fem and can't stand that you're outnumbered by the majority here preferring masc but it is what it is. you entering knowingly just to purposely say "ew" every time is not going to shame us nor change us from preferring masc to preferring fem with you. Laughing quit the spiteful trolling. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 02:33:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
sucking dick and eating ass doesn't have anything to do with being more/less of a top nor being more/less of a bottom. heterosexual stupidy has really infiltrated the gay world.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 02:49:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

sucking dick and eating ass doesn't have anything to do with being more/less of a top nor being more/less of a bottom. heterosexual stupidy has really infiltrated the gay world.

Ignore him...that fool is born and raised with that Chicago nigglet mentality Laughing

Now on the topic of dick sucking, the only dick kind of dick I crave to hit the back of my throat is DOMINICAN dick....like a dark skin dominican dick with a pink mushroom tip Laughing

I need a Dark skin dominican...or one of those Brown skin chocolate milk Cubans.....I like that exotic black dick....Costa rica dick and shit Laughing Dat international overseas dick....you feel me.....

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 03:10:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 02:49:59

Ignore him...that fool is born and raised with that Chicago nigglet mentality Laughing

Now on the topic of dick sucking, the only dick kind of dick I crave to hit the back of my throat is DOMINICAN dick....like a dark skin dominican dick with a pink mushroom tip Laughing

I need a Dark skin dominican...or one of those Brown skin chocolate milk Cubans.....I like that exotic black dick....Costa rica dick and shit Laughing Dat international overseas dick....you feel me.....

Laughing sounds good man. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 03:15:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 03:10:31

Laughing sounds good man. Laughing

Laughing

This is why I'm moving to Miami... Shocked

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 06:04:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I bet you\'ll eat a nigga ass like it was a piece of watermelon

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 06:14:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've always thought of being a Top who likes to fuck and also enjoys sucking dick as the same as a Str8 guy who likes to fuck and eat pussy.

Seems obvious to me.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 06:44:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I've always thought of being a Top who likes to fuck and also enjoys sucking dick as the same as a Str8 guy who likes to fuck and eat pussy.

Seems obvious to me.

exactly this. the clit plus pussy lips and the dick plus balls are different homologs of one another. the pussy and ass are not the same thing. this also is right away one obvious factor and logical reason why male anal bottoming is NOT feminine. a thread of mine focusing on that next topic and explaining it will come when i'm ready and willing.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 07:25:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 08:11:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 07:25:22

Lol

point proven.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 08:29:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 02:30:19

why do you fem lovers deliberately enter the threads of masc lovers who you already know are masc lovers just to repetitively say that each time? like, we get it. Laughing we get that you prefer fem and can't stand that you're outnumbered by the majority here preferring masc but it is what it is. you entering knowingly just to purposely say "ew" every time is not going to shame us nor change us from preferring masc to preferring fem with you. Laughing quit the spiteful trolling. Laughing

I think you live in Canada, here in america we have freedom of speech. When we give that up we have lost. Look man you've been here a few years and should use to people voices their opinion. You do it too, besides the people you claim to support you be saying negative things about you but i never do because I'm FREE to think for myself. If i or anyone say or do anything you don't approve of PLEASE just ignore it and let us live like we do you. PEACE.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 09:21:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 07:25:22

Lol

2019-03-30 08:11:51

point proven.

😜😝

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 09:50:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

KMl.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 10:55:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
a nice fat Dominican dick is a good thang.

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 12:43:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 08:29:38

I think you live in Canada, here in america we have freedom of speech. When we give that up we have lost. Look man you've been here a few years and should use to people voices their opinion. You do it too, besides the people you claim to support you be saying negative things about you but i never do because I'm FREE to think for myself. If i or anyone say or do anything you don't approve of PLEASE just ignore it and let us live like we do you. PEACE.

i do live in canada and here in canada we have just as much freedom of speech of not more along with free health care so unlike you americans... so i definitely more than you about freedom... but on the focus of freedom of SPEECH, you're not slick. Laughing you KNOW what you're doing and you KNOW that you're trolling. don't try that. Laughing

i definitely know you wouldn't like it and would in fact say something (knowing you) if there were a fem boy lover on here who regularly posts fem boy love threads and myself who isn't at all attracted to fems just DELIBERATELY and CONTINUOUSLY entered every thread or every other thread knowing that he's lusting fems just to PURPOSELY say "EW. HE'S FEM". "EW. HE'S FEM." "TOO FEM. YUCK." "TOO FEM. YUCK" like i'm a RETARDED or TROLLING? like dude, that shit is RETARDED and TROLLING.

Laughing and how can you speak the word "PEACE" when you're DELIBERATELY TROLLING SOMEBODY ELSE'S thread? Laughing cut it out. Laughing you can't pull one like that over my head. i'm way too sharp for that shit. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-03-30 13:34:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-30 08:29:38

2019-03-30 12:43:08

i do live in canada and here in canada we have just as much freedom of speech of not more along with free health care so unlike you americans... so i definitely more than you about freedom... but on the focus of freedom of SPEECH, you're not slick. Laughing you KNOW what you're doing and you KNOW that you're trolling. don't try that. Laughing

i definitely know you wouldn't like it and would in fact say something (knowing you) if there were a fem boy lover on here who regularly posts fem boy love threads and myself who isn't at all attracted to fems just DELIBERATELY and CONTINUOUSLY entered every thread or every other thread knowing that he's lusting fems just to PURPOSELY say "EW. HE'S FEM". "EW. HE'S FEM." "TOO FEM. YUCK." "TOO FEM. YUCK" like i'm a RETARDED or TROLLING? like dude, that shit is RETARDED and TROLLING.

Laughing and how can you speak the word "PEACE" when you're DELIBERATELY TROLLING SOMEBODY ELSE'S thread? Laughing cut it out. Laughing you can't pull one like that over my head. i'm way too sharp for that shit. Laughing

Man I don't do trolls or whatever that is. I'm not into the fancy gay word... too old for it. I said what I had to say. You're too smart to let words affect you. Only time i get upset is who people practice AGEISM. I ignore that now too. Since the want to practice AGEISM I celebrate when cops whoop their ass ect.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: