logo
Search
Black people...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 25 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We are waking up to their BS. Bernie Sanders went to a black church and only whites showed up. We saw a glimpse of bernie in action when he said NO REPARATIONS FOR BLACKS. I guess he was ok when the Jews got paid although it was Germany who fucked them over.

We are waking up more and more to let them know that the democratic party will die without. Be careful and show some respect when you address up. We are not our ancestors who put up with BS for survival sake. Speaking of blacks we need to get up off our DUFF and be heard... there is strength in numbers. If we stay home tRUMP wins again.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I TOLD U GRANDPA BERNIE IS DONE! FUCK'EM!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i'm not now, nor ever have, supporting bernie. some of his ideas are good, but i'm just not into him.

at any rate, i think this presidential election cycle will be way more interesting overall than the last one. we shall see.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

I agree boo, that's why i'm an independent voter. Black ppl need to join the independence party. They nothing without us, time to go ape shit.

At least you vote...depending on the candidate voting independent can enable the abuser to win.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

I agree boo, that's why i'm an independent voter. Black ppl need to join the independence party. They nothing without us, time to go ape shit.

Aren't you haitian? Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

i'm not now, nor ever have, supporting bernie. some of his ideas are good, but i'm just not into him.

at any rate, i think this presidential election cycle will be way more interesting overall than the last one. we shall see.

I'm glad the the field is large for the democrats to finally see and hear some more modern up to date ideas. Many haven't heard from the gay mayor whose running He was just on Politics Nation. He's in his early 30s and his ideas make a lot of sense. Sad thing many will write him off by saying he's too young which is a LIE. If we could get a break out candidate who can group the ideas into one person and support them tRUMP would be toast. I have notice it's these new freshmen in congress who are waking the stalwarts up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You know I (usually) agree with you, you're so wise and bullshit free(I luv it)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

You know I (usually) agree with you, you're so wise and bullshit free(I luv it)

I was taught by wise elders who preached black unity. Every race know how to unite and so should we. Ever notice how whites don't see a party in their time of disaster. We could learn from and unite for the great good of our people. We have the richest history and culture known to mankind, but we don't promote it. I don't know if you've read books like Stolen Legacy, Black Inventors and Their Inventions and many more about our people and their greatness. I'm a fan of yours as well.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

Why is EVERYTHING age related with you? You are aware things are (some times) herititary? learn to be better as a person, it can only benefit your life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And THAT'S what I been saying for years

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

Maybe one day we will unite as one and show the world what a great force we are and be recognize... if our wealth was the issue we could fuck up this world because we got the wealth. Sadly it's other races why are stealing from us while sucking us dry and not giving anything back.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

Maybe one day we will unite as one and show the world what a great force we are and be recognize... if our wealth was the issue we could fuck up this world because we got the wealth. Sadly it's other races why are stealing from us while sucking us dry and not giving anything back.

If the church was empty, then we are finally getting the message. Bernie needs to take notice.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

If the church was empty, then we are finally getting the message. Bernie needs to take notice.

He finally stepped into his Ross Perot suit.... don't know if you remember him. Perot owned Texas Instrument at the time. He took care of John McCain's family while he was a POW. McCain came back and promptly divorce and married his now widow. Anyway Perot referred to blacks at rally as YOU PEOPLE and the rest was history.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

An African immigrant hating on a black person from the Americas. How say?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

We are waking up to their BS. Bernie Sanders went to a black church and only whites showed up. We saw a glimpse of bernie in action when he said NO REPARATIONS FOR BLACKS. I guess he was ok when the Jews got paid although it was Germany who fucked them over.

We are waking up more and more to let them know that the democratic party will die without. Be careful and show some respect when you address up. We are not our ancestors who put up with BS for survival sake. Speaking of blacks we need to get up off our DUFF and be heard... there is strength in numbers. If we stay home tRUMP wins again.

You don’t need reparations!!! What cotton did you pick?!!!

If black ppl get reparations what do you think they will do with it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

Why is EVERYTHING age related with you? You are aware things are (some times) herititary? learn to be better as a person, it can only benefit your life.

DON'T GET SALTY PAPI. BERNIE LOOKS VERY OLD...END OF STORY...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

This isn't about Bernie and his looks, it's about YOU and your false sense of security you seem to exude regarding users on ?BGC, there's nothing wrong with someone being older than you, what is tragic is if you one day don't know or can't remember your age.......got it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

The Mueller report has disappointed both the media and many democrats. If they want to win the White House in 2020, then they really going to need all the black votes they can get.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

This isn't about Bernie and his looks, it's about YOU and your false sense of security you seem to exude regarding users on ?BGC, there's nothing wrong with someone being older than you, what is tragic is if you one day don't know or can't remember your age.......got it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Yea, I'm mad... .........Geow up little Boy(emphasis on BOY)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

How I'm I hating?...

I was just asking to make sure the rumor was true Laughing

And stop being messy with me cuz you and I don't have any kind of beef history....

Lamarc and I go have bones to carry LIKE HE DOES WITH MANY OTHER REGS and I suggest you don't insert yourself into shit that does not concern you.....

And you don't need to remind me of being AN AFRICAN like that's some kind of card you need to pull...that info has been "exposed" since day 1 of my presence on this site.....

Now you I actually like to some degree so let's not start..... Laughing Don't do it....

An Haiti is Carribean....Not the Americas....Haiti is not in North, central, or South American.....Haiti is West indies/Caribbean..... Laughing

Imma go light on you cuz it's sunday....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

How I'm I hating?...

And stop being messy with me cuz you and I don't have any kind of beef history....

Lamarc and I go have bones to carry LIKE HE DOES WITH MANY OTHER REGS and I suggest you don't insert yourself into shit that does not concern you.....

And you don't need to remind me of being AN AFRICAN like that's some kind of card you need to pull...that info has been "exposed" since day 1 of my presence on this site.....

Now you I actually like to some degree so let's not start..... Laughing Don't do it....

An Haiti is Carribean....Not the Americas....Haiti is not in North, central, or South American.....Haiti is West indies/Caribbean..... Laughing

u so fuckn uneducatd da cariban had native caribans b4 da dutch french n spanish brought african slaves dere haitans specificaly come from nigeria benin togo n congo so u soun dumb as fuck tryin 2 not be african frm ghana not guyana stop tryin 2 be othr @ghangstana jamaicns trinis domincans ALL african

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

How I'm I hating?...

25 days ago

u so fuckn uneducatd da cariban had native caribans b4 da dutch french n spanish brought african slaves dere haitans specificaly come from nigeria benin togo n congo so u soun dumb as fuck tryin 2 not be african frm ghana not guyana stop tryin 2 be othr @ghangstana jamaicns trinis domincans ALL african

We're not talking about ethinicity.... Laughing
We're talking about location name.... Laughing
He said Haiti was in the Americas....and I said it's more Carib/West indies territory...

Nobody in this bitch is talking about who is African and who is not EXCEPT YOU AND YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER Laughing

You're running your mother about nothing....NOTHING...NUFFIN HOE Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Aren't you from burkina faso? Fuck outta here.

Nah...I'm from the Gold Coast baby....trasacco valley GHANA to be exact Laughing

Again, which 1 are you from? Laughing

Did you get your 3 week program pharmacy tech certificate in Haiti or are you using someone elses papers in the U.S.A? Laughing Cuz I know a lot of you mongrel voodoo witch doctor ass haitians fleed after multiple hurricanes read dat island down to filth.....

BIND THAT HOE....
that demonic ass voodoo grease hiding in your thighs and GUT will come out today.....

TELL THE TRUTH....and we all saw the plot you attempted to make to extract my private pics..WE SAW THAT THREAD WITH THE LEAKED PRIVATE MESSAGES Laughing ..oh yess....You want to ruin my privacy and ruin other regs because that hurricane took all your possesions and now your heart is bitter....but I'm a child of God and my blood is similar to Egyptian Kings and Gods.....I'm gon have to BIND dat Durrrty voodoo witch doctor chicken blood spilling pussy ass in the name Jesus.....Hoe...today is sunday....I've got a job to do on yew honey....Dancing butt naked on BGC like a jezebel faggot ass witch doctor....the devil is really using you and I'm binding all your haitian Trap Queen antics tonight.....

YOU WILL NEVER WIN

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

How I'm I hating?...

25 days ago

25 days ago

We're not talking about ethinicity.... Laughing
We're talking about location name.... Laughing
He said Haiti was in the Americas....and I said it's more Carib/West indies territory...

Nobody in this bitch is talking about who is African and who is not EXCEPT YOU AND YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER Laughing

You're running your mother about nothing....NOTHING...NUFFIN HOE Laughing

Haiti is closer to the US than Ghana is.. but here u are checking in!
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: