Search
When Do You Become an Adult?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 15:59:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"Scientists say people don't fully become adults until their 30s.

It looks as though there's no magic age when there's a kind of switch that flicks, that changes a child into an adult, like a caterpillar into a butterfly. It doesn't work like that, it's a process, but that process is a long one that goes on throughout the teenage years into the 20s.

Why are 18-year olds prone to mental illness?

18 is pretty much in the middle of this period of risk, so it's 15 to 35 where all the action is happening in terms of nuance, disorders like schizophrenia.

Why? Well, I've said we know there are maturation changes happening in the brain on several levels." TicToc by Blumberg

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:05:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For you 36 or older men who like to mess around with men who are 35 or younger, remember, the brain of a 35 or younger person is going through a transformation and isn't fully an adult brain, so be careful how you treat people, for your action could damage people for life.

Better yet, 36 or older men should just date other 36 or older and leave anybody under the age of 35 alone, especially if they are 18 years old.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:13:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
18 TO 36 IS QUITE AN AGE GAP!

THOUGH, I WAS FUCKING A 19 YEAR OLD TALL AFRICAN MANDINGO, BUT I HAD TO CUT IT OFF...

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:20:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 15:59:52

18 TO 36 IS QUITE AN AGE GAP!

THOUGH, I WAS FUCKING A 19 YEAR OLD TALL AFRICAN MANDINGO, BUT I HAD TO CUT IT OFF...

Be gentle with him. We don't want anymore mentally and emotionally unstable black boys turning into mentally and emotionally unstable black men who are completely useless to society or a menace to society. The cycle needs to end.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:35:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
wen da tings that mattrd in hs dont mattr anymor like impressin ppl wat ppl tink bein liked wen u happy 2 be grown n do wat da fuck u want n not be shy bout it n wen u dont act out of emotin wen u can be calm n matur n let tings dat wud have bothrd u go n move on

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:43:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

wen da tings that mattrd in hs dont mattr anymor like impressin ppl wat ppl tink bein liked wen u happy 2 be grown n do wat da fuck u want n not be shy bout it n wen u dont act out of emotin wen u can be calm n matur n let tings dat wud have bothrd u go n move on

Being grown is not about being able to do whatever you want, most teenagers are doing that nowadays, being grown is about maturity, understanding the consequences of your actions, being fair, and treating people with kindness and respect, keeping your word, building trust etc... Most men in their 50s aren't grown but little boys in men body.

Expressing yourself emotionally is not a bad thing, a real man can express himself emotional, shows his vulnerabilities, and cries, and let others in when he wants to run and hide instead to save face.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 16:49:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 16:43:49

Being grown is not about being able to do whatever you want, most teenagers are doing that nowadays, being grown is about maturity, understanding the consequences of your actions, being fair, and treating people with kindness and respect, keeping your word, building trust etc... Most men in their 50s aren't grown but little boys in men body.

Expressing yourself emotionally is not a bad thing, a real man can express himself emotional, shows his vulnerabilities, and cries, and let others in when he wants to run and hide instead to save face.

teens dont do wat dey want dey do shit becuz dey tink its cool or sumbdy told dem not 2 do it n dey wana test boundaris n rebel teens dont kno wat da fuck dey want dats y hs sweetharts dont work out u not da same prson u were at 15 wen u turn 21 u wake up n wondr who da fuck is in ya bed n how u likd dem knowin wat u want 2 do n doin it is part of findin ur identy teens imitat wat dey see n i didnt say emotins were bad i said not lettin dem consum u wen u a teen everyting seem like da end of da world sum ppl over 40 n still let 1 small ting ruin der hole life wen u can accpt bad tings happn n not be crippld u grown kids throw tantrums wen tings dont go der way even da presidnt thru a tantrum wit da shutdown wen u realiz da wrld dont revolv round u n u okay wit it u grown

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:00:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 16:49:41

teens dont do wat dey want dey do shit becuz dey tink its cool or sumbdy told dem not 2 do it n dey wana test boundaris n rebel teens dont kno wat da fuck dey want dats y hs sweetharts dont work out u not da same prson u were at 15 wen u turn 21 u wake up n wondr who da fuck is in ya bed n how u likd dem knowin wat u want 2 do n doin it is part of findin ur identy teens imitat wat dey see n i didnt say emotins were bad i said not lettin dem consum u wen u a teen everyting seem like da end of da world sum ppl over 40 n still let 1 small ting ruin der hole life wen u can accpt bad tings happn n not be crippld u grown kids throw tantrums wen tings dont go der way even da presidnt thru a tantrum wit da shutdown wen u realiz da wrld dont revolv round u n u okay wit it u grown

Teens nowadays really do whatever they want. They really do. I think testing boundaries and rebelling is what teens in the 80s did. Teens nowadays dress like they are in their 30s and work as a prostitute or are a fresh out of prison gangster. I think kids should be allowed the room to express themselves and find themselves, and this topic is to allow that process to continue after they've turned 18 to 35 without older people using them, especially for their sexual satisfaction until they've fully developed into an adult. Trump is a mentally and emotionally unstable child, and there are hundreds of millions of adults like him here in the US alone.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:21:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It looks as though there's no magic age when there's a kind of switch that flicks, that changes a child into an adult, like a caterpillar into a butterfly. It doesn't work like that, it's a process, but that process is a long one that goes on throughout the teenage years into the 20s.

18 is pretty much in the middle of this period of risk, so it's 15 to 35 where all the action is happening in terms of nuance, disorders like schizophrenia.

Why? Well, I've said we know there are maturation changes happening in the brain on several levels." TicToc by Blumberg

Good topic!

I feel you become an adult once you start making more wise decisions in life,and once you realize your actions have consequences.

And of course taking care of your responsibilities.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:21:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Good topic!

I feel you become an adult once you start making more wise decisions in life,and once you realize your actions have consequences.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:25:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You become an adult once you know what you what and don’t want in life

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:32:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 17:21:56

Good topic!

Thank you!

I saw the video and thought I should share it with your guys. Knowledge is power!

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:34:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 17:00:55

Teens nowadays really do whatever they want. They really do. I think testing boundaries and rebelling is what teens in the 80s did. Teens nowadays dress like they are in their 30s and work as a prostitute or are a fresh out of prison gangster. I think kids should be allowed the room to express themselves and find themselves, and this topic is to allow that process to continue after they've turned 18 to 35 without older people using them, especially for their sexual satisfaction until they've fully developed into an adult. Trump is a mentally and emotionally unstable child, and there are hundreds of millions of adults like him here in the US alone.

hormons in food make perods 4 girls happn quickr n boys want 2 fuck in 4th grad dat dont mean dey grown dey doin wat dey see on tv prostitus on lov n hip hop rappers in jail u know how many boys got face tats like takash69 dumb ass dey do wat der fave celebs do dey dont got no identy

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:39:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You become an adult once you know what you what and don’t want in life

Good point. It's hard for us to know what we want, some people through many unwanted life experiences, have come to realize what they do want. The thing is, when they do know what they want, sometimes they are too scared to verbalize it or are too comfortable with their current life routine to follow their dream due to fear of being laughed at, criticized or rejected by the people in their lives.

The question is, how do we honor our adulthood by living our best life?

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 17:43:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-19 17:00:55

2019-03-19 17:34:28

hormons in food make perods 4 girls happn quickr n boys want 2 fuck in 4th grad dat dont mean dey grown dey doin wat dey see on tv prostitus on lov n hip hop rappers in jail u know how many boys got face tats like takash69 dumb ass dey do wat der fave celebs do dey dont got no identy

Exactly. People under 35 are so impressionable. Knowing that someone with a minor brain (age 35 and under) can easily be influenced, then the older people who are dating them needs to treat them with delicate care.

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 19:04:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You become an adult when you have 100% total control with 1000% dependency on yourself and your life....meaning you have your life set up in a way that, you can walk into a rolls royce dealership and come out with a any car of choice without any financial consequences....Meaning you have employees that will take care of operations will you're at a beach in Dubai......Means you're grown....a seasoned nigga that has done it all, seen it all, has it all, can go anywhere, and do anything.....That to me is an adult...a grown bitch...a seasoned negro.....and I personally feel that if you work hard in your 20s and 30s, you can reach it by 40.....

A lot of ppl claim to be adults but none of them hoes can go to lunch without punching out or asking for permission from their boss....If you have to ask your boss "permission" to go on lunch or persmission to take your vacation days, then you're not an adult.....you're a grown baby.....cuz a real grown ass muthafucker never asks for persmission from no one for nothing......A real adult is their own boss.....they cut their own checks....If someone else cuts you a check then you're most likely a grown baby....

Post Posted: 2019-03-19 22:09:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

When do you become a teenager? When you enter your teens...13. So you become an adult when you exit your teens...20.

Post Posted: 2019-03-20 00:20:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

For you 36 or older men who like to mess around with men who are 35 or younger, remember, the brain of a 35 or younger person is going through a transformation and isn't fully an adult brain, so be careful how you treat people, for your action could damage people for life.

Better yet, 36 or older men should just date other 36 or older and leave anybody under the age of 35 alone, especially if they are 18 years old.

Do you think that will stop these grown ass one track men? IMO majority of the
time they just want a trophy bf. Also, I thought a man brain fully develops around the age of 25 and the female at 21, or are we talking psychologically?
:/

Post Posted: 2019-03-20 03:44:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Take your ass to the military and you will grow up over night especially you fuck up.

Post Posted: 25 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-20 00:20:04

Do you think that will stop these grown ass one track men? IMO majority of the
time they just want a trophy bf. Also, I thought a man brain fully develops around the age of 25 and the female at 21, or are we talking psychologically?
:/

Most gay men are starting to look quite revolting to me, but I know there are still some good ones out there. To answer your question, no, this will not stop them because they are mentally sick.

According to this report, our brain is still going through a process, and doesn't fully reached adulthood until 35.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Take your ass to the military and you will grow up over night especially you fuck up.

B-but I don't want to.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You become an adult when you have 100% total control with 1000% dependency on yourself and your life....meaning you have your life set up in a way that, you can walk into a rolls royce dealership and come out with a any car of choice without any financial consequences....Meaning you have employees that will take care of operations will you're at a beach in Dubai......Means you're grown....a seasoned nigga that has done it all, seen it all, has it all, can go anywhere, and do anything.....That to me is an adult...a grown bitch...a seasoned negro.....and I personally feel that if you work hard in your 20s and 30s, you can reach it by 40.....

A lot of ppl claim to be adults but none of them hoes can go to lunch without punching out or asking for permission from their boss....If you have to ask your boss "permission" to go on lunch or persmission to take your vacation days, then you're not an adult.....you're a grown baby.....cuz a real grown ass muthafucker never asks for persmission from no one for nothing......A real adult is their own boss.....they cut their own checks....If someone else cuts you a check then you're most likely a grown baby....

Code:
A lot of ppl claim to be adults but none of them hoes can go to lunch without punching out or asking for permission from their boss....If you have to ask your boss "permission" to go on lunch or persmission to take your vacation days, then you're not an adult.....you're a grown baby.....cuz a real grown ass muthaf***ker never asks for persmission from no one for nothing......A real adult is their own boss.....they cut their own checks....If someone else cuts you a check then you're most likely a grown baby....

Sounds like 95% of the American workforce.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

B-but I don't want to.

LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . .. . . . dats crwazie.... Cuz for 99% of human history... Our cumulative median life expectancy IS about 30 and a few more years.

. . .

Post Posted: 24 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

25 days ago

B-but I don't want to.

25 days ago

LOL

I used to be in JROTC. The sergeant didn't like me much because my sister used to be in it too, and she drove them crazy.

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: